▽ kingdom ent.

  ▽ varia  :  kingdom entertainment's first boy group ✖ loading...
KINGDOM ENT.
 
HOME OF THE KINGDOM ROYALS
KINGDOM ENT : ABOUT
kingdom entertainment, established in 1999 and located in gangnam, is home to soloists and actors that have continued to impress the korean entertainment scene with their versatility, closeness to each other, and care and freedom that is almost unheard of in many of the modern k-entertainment figures. althought not way up there with the big three, kingdoment still gets by with the success of its artists.
samseong-ildong, gangnam-gu
MOON HYUNDON : CEO
at 45, hyundon has a lot going on for him as the ceo of kingdom entertainment, since he basically inherited all his father's projects ten years ago. before he became the current ceo, he had worked closely with the entertainment sphere in the usa, which helped him shape kingdom entertainment into something different from the other entertainment companies - treatment significantly gentler yet still yielding the same results. despite his professional look, he is a bingu who would say "ten and a dead body" when you ask him what would he have if he has ten cakes and someone took one, or "hey sleepy, i'm dad". he tries to be strict and serious but honestly he's an uncle fan. you ain't foolin'anyone hyundon.
a.k.a. total ahjusshi
YOON SUA : CREATIVE DIRECTOR
hyundon's niece from his younger sister, the 27-year-old sua may look innocent and pure, but this girl is a total handful when it comes to anything and everything visual about the artists - from their hair and makeup to the airport fashion the artists may wear. makeup and fashion is her life, and she will make yours hell if you make her little artworks ugly. the different creative departments in kingdom ent are more scared of her and her unimpressed looks than hyundon getting mad tbh ( NOT THAT HE GETS MAD ).
THE DEVIL WEARS ETUDE
TRAINER CREW
   
   
OH MIJEONG ( VOCALS ), JANG ISEUL ( DANCE ), LIU NARI ( RAP )
KIM HEOJIN ( VOCALS ), BANG HADONG ( DANCE ), SEO HANEUL ( RAP )
the coaches of kingdom entertainment are undeniably handsome and pretty, but they're also harsh af towards slackers. 29-year-old mijeong is actually the scariest trainer despite only being 5' tall, 31-year-old iseul's training methods are weird ( who in their right mind would make trainees dance while blindfolded and expect them to be all synched? ), 33-year-old nari sometimes dismisses training for the day if she woke up with a hangover, 35-year-old heojin is so done with everyone, 25-year-old hadong is a masochist for always going for sua, and 29-year-old haneul wants you to call him 'sky' because 'haneul' is girly af for him. also the male trainers are collectively called as 'triple h' by trainees lmao.
PROBABLY SUICIDE SQUAD LOL
kim yoosung & oh jinhwan : Managers
 
ermm yes they really are managers and not idols please do not give us that look. anyway, 35-year-old yoosung, being the main manager, is surprisingly laidback about his job and honestly just enjoys watching seven little kids go about their business. the 31-year-old jihwan, on the other hand, is the actual competent and serious co-manager who is forever buried in paperwork and schedules, all while ranting that yoosung doesn't do anything but give the little kids coffee and lets them run around like untrained monkeys.
POOR JINHWAN LOL
THE BTS CREW
  
who are these people? why, they're the ones that are responsible for varia's songs, mv, choreography, and everything else! but they're a secret for now, okay? and no they're not related to bangtan yeesh. or are they?
UNKNOWN... FOR NOW
lAYOUT © -EXCELSIS