Tender Loving Care

MEOWch

sooo...i remember saying id update soon but its already the last day of 2012 and ive just updated...hmm...well least this time its within a month right????im improving!!!!yay!!!!...truth be told ive been busy...barely written actually...barely done anything period...im busier on break than when im in school...hangs head...and yes...short chap once again...only cuz its a filler and the next couple are also going to be short cuz theyre also fillers...anyways...HAPPY LAST DAY OF 2012 AND DECEMBER EVERYONE!!!!weve survived 2012!!!!woot woot!!!!enjoy reading!!!!

The next morning you awoke to a pounding headache and when you opened your eyes, the light was far too bright and you shut them again. Groaning, you pulled the blankets over your head, trying to make it as dark as possible. I shouldn’t have even started last night… Sighing, you try to fall asleep again, hoping that the next time you woke up the headache will have gone and everything would be back to normal. But sadly, that wasn’t meant to be.

“Rise and shine babe.”, Jaejoong said in a singsong voice.

Shutting your eyes tightly, you try to ignore him, but your lack of response made him pull the blankets down. Your eyes still shut, you try to pull it up again but Jaejoong had a firm grip on it.

Whimpering, you ask him softly, “Can’t I sleep some more Jae? Please?”

Sighing, Jaejoong reluctantly let go of the blankets and you quickly hid in its darkness again. “Just for another 15 minutes okay? Breakfast will be ready in 30.”

You feel the shift in weight when Jaejoong got up and heard the soft thud of the door closing. Yay! More sleep! But shoo headache…shoo… In what felt like a second, Jaejoong was back again and once again the blanket was tugged out of your grip.

“Trust me, sleeping isn’t going to do you any good. Come on, wake up. I made some soup that will help with your hangover.”

Grumbling, you reluctantly climb out of bed, stumbling a little as you got adjusted to the light. Shutting yourself in the bathroom, you decide against turning on the light and brush your teeth in the darkness. Once you finish, you wash your face with cold water, which helped to wake you up and it cooled your flushed face slightly. Your headache now a dull roar, you walk out of the bathroom, squinting and groaning against the light. When you walk into the kitchen, you find Min Kyung already on one of the stools, her head pressed to the cool granite. Walking slowly, you join her and find that Jaejoong had graciously left the blinds down, keeping what sunlight could be kept out out.

Quietly, you ask Min Kyung, “Did you sleep well unnie?”

She just hummed in response and you decide it was better to keep the conversation at a minimum, it took to much energy just to speak.

Jaejoong chuckled at the sight of you two. “And you didn’t think it would be best to stay away from the alcohol? Especially you noona…”

In sync, both you and Min Kyung shush him, which elicited silent chuckles from Jaejoong. A couple minutes later, Jaejoong laid two bowls of steaming rice and soup in front of the two of you and after a couple of prods, you both began to eat. The soup made your insides warm as it traveled down your throat and it helped to calm the throbbing and dissipate the lethargy you were feeling. The more you ate, the stronger you felt and by the end, you were able to sit up straight and not be slumped against the counter.

“Feeling better?”, Jaejoong asked as he leaned against the counter.

You give him as big a smile as you could muster. “Much, I don’t feel like I’m dying now so that’s good.”

Min Kyung just slightly nodded too. “Call me a cab Joongie? Gotta head home…”

As Jaejoong made the call, you gathered Min Kyung’s bag and sweater, handing them over to her. When the cab came, Jaejoong helped her down and in that time, you moved from the kitchen stool to the sofa. Lying down, you felt sleep overcome you once again. You hear Jaejoong re-enter distantly and in a matter of seconds you see his feet in front of you.

Crouching down, Jaejoong was at your eye level. “You know, it’s quite interesting seeing you drunk, you’re all over the place.”, he smirked.

You wrinkle your nose at him. “I hate that feeling the most, I don’t like not being in control.”

Bumping his forehead to yours, Jaejoong asked, “So why drink then?”

“It was supposed to be just one drink…but I should have known that even that would be too much to handle.” Sighing, you add, “I don’t really have a high alcohol tolerance.”

“Next time, don’t drink without me okay?”, he said slightly protective.

You just nod in agreement. Ha ha, does he think I might get taken advantage of or something? I’m not that out of it…I think…I hope…

“Don’t worry Jae, I don’t think I’m ever drinking again, last night was enough. I’ll let you have my share of the drinks from now on.”

“Good, I don’t like seeing you hung-over either.” Your eyes were starting to close slowly and Jaejoong’s voice was becoming fainter and fainter. “Does your head feel better?” You’re barely awake enough to give a nod in response. “That’s good, but I can see that I’m talking to myself…you awake babe?”

By this time you were already in the arms of sleep and you faintly feel Jaejoong’s arms under you and being lifted off from the sofa. Snuggling into his chest, you hold onto him when he lay you down onto the bed, forcing him to lie down with you. You napped with Jaejoong’s arms around you, enveloped in his warmth.

sooo...how was it????liked it????id luv to hear your thoughts!!!!