Picture Perfect

MEOWch

YAY!!!!ARE YOU HAPPY MY READERS????3 updates in like 2 days!!!!waaah!!!!...skipped homework for this since i just couldnt help myself!!!!teehee!!!!oh how i luved your reactions to my last couple of chaps!!!!teehee!!!!the effect i was going for!!!!mwahahaha!!!!...evil me appears...btw...he wasnt going to propose originally...but then my sis and i came up with this plan for a cliffhanger...then we decided to fool yall...anyways...enough from me!!!!enjoy reading!!!!

The next day you woke up and found yourself still enveloped in Jaejoong’s arms, though your back was to him now. Shutting your eyes tightly, you let the reality of what happened yesterday sink in. Eek! We’re actually sharing a bed now! And I can’t even back out now! You opened your eyes and turned around to face Jaejoong, staring at his sleeping face. You study his peaceful expression, the way he was smiling slightly in his sleep, the way his brows furrowed at times…No funny faces this time…Do I want to go back to my own room? It’s quite comfy here like this… A sudden thought crossed your mind and your eyes widened. Did I hit him in my sleep? I know how much I move at night, oh no! All of a sudden, Jaejoong’s eyes blinked open and surprised, you shut your eyes instead.

“I know you’re awake, you can open your eyes again.”, Jaejoong said in a husky voice heavy with sleep.

You slowly opened your eyes and peeked up at him, giving him a smile. “Morning!”

“Morning.” Jaejoong kissed your forehead before lying down on his back and removing one arm from around you to stretch.

You push your self up on your arms, so that your chin was cradled by your hands. “We should probably get up now…”

Jaejoong wrinkled his nose in dissatisfaction. “Must we? Can’t we stay in bed a bit longer?”

Laughing you nodded your head and laid your head on his chest. Since both of you were still under the effects of a good nights rest, not a word was muttered and in the silence, both drifted off to sleep yet again. A while later, you felt something wet against your cheek. Mumbling, you pushed it away and hugged Jaejoong tighter.

Yet again the wetness returned and annoyed, you growl out, “Go away.”

Seeing that he hadn’t been able to wake you up, Vick plodded over to Jaejoong, but was met with the same sleepy reception. Vick and Jiji looked at each other, both of them were hungry and it was way past their mealtime, what with it being noon already. At a loss for what to do, they both started barking and meowing at the top of their lungs, jumping up onto the bed and letting your ears receive the pitiful cries of hunger.

“Jaejoong! Make it stop!”, you half shout, your hands coming up to your ears to drown out the noise.

Groggily, Jaejoong said, “Vick, Jiji, stop!”, yet the animals’ cries continued.

Finally Jaejoong got up, resigned to the fact that they wouldn’t stop and headed off to the bathroom, leaving you with them in bed. Sitting up slowly, you stick out your tongue at them before heading to your own bathroom to wash up. Still in your pyjamas, you walk out to see Jaejoong preparing brunch for you.

“Whatcha making?”, you ask brightly taking a seat on one of the stools.

“Fruit salad with granola and yoghurt.” Jaejoong handed you a bowl.

You let out a dramatic gasp, “So you do think I’m fat!”, joking about the conversation you had had last night about being overfed.

Flustered, Jaejoong nearly slipped while trying to sit beside you, stammering out, “What?…no!…why…where…no!”

Laughing, you pat his back, “I’m just joking Jae, take it easy.”

You eat in silence and after go to sit on the terrace, enjoying the warm spring sun.

“So, what should we do today?” Jaejoong asked after awhile.

“Well, since I’m officially moving into your room, how about moving my things in?”, you blush as the words roll off your tongue. I can’t believe I’m saying this, being so forward…

Jaejoong gave you a huge grin. “Sure! Let’s go!”

So while you brought your things over to Jaejoong’s room, he cleared away some of his things to make room for you. You split everything in half, both in the room and in the bathroom. It felt strange not having your stuff spewed about everywhere, but there was a warm fuzzy feeling in you when you saw your things next to Jaejoong’s. It feels as though we’re a real couple now! Hmm, why was I so hesitant to share a room? When you walk into his closet, you’re shocked to find how big it is and how filled it was.

“Um, Jae…why is your closet like half the size of my room? And where exactly am I supposed to put my clothes?”, you stare in awe with your arms filled with clothes.

“Oh, yeah, give me a sec to take out my winter clothes, I’ll go put them into your room.”

You watch as Jaejoong made like 5 trips, each time his arms loaded down with an enormous amount of clothes. Well, he is an idol, so it’s expected…but how sad I barely even own half the amount he does! And my winter clothes are packed back into my suitcases, maybe I’ll unpack those and hang them up with Jae’s if there’s space later…Once you had finished moving your clothes, which now took up a meagre part of Jaejoong’s closet, you two sat on the bed exhausted.

“Who knew moving a couple of things would take so long and so much energy?”

You were lying back on the bed, your body hanging off one side and Jaejoong’s off the other, but your faces met in the middle. Jaejoong just grunted in agreement. You suddenly sit up and look around the room, then dash out and go for an inspection around the house. By the time you returned to the room, Jaejoong was sitting up and looking at you curiously.

“You know what I just realized?” You went and sat down next to him and Jaejoong moved till his head was resting on your lap. With your hands combing through his hair you continued, “We don’t have any pictures of us together up, like none at all!”

“Now that I think about it, you’re right.” Jaejoong’s brows furrowed in concentration. “We’ve taken pictures, but never developed them.”

“We should get started on that! It can be next week’s project!”

“How about we wait till awhile later to do that.” Jaejoong said mysteriously.

“What better time than now though?”, you pout, but Jaejoong gave no answer, though a couple minutes later you hear a snore signalling that Jaejoong had fallen asleep in your lap.

Why not now though…hmph…

so howd yall like????just a filler chap...sorry for the shortness!!!!might not update in awhile...barrels of homework to catch up on...anyways...please comment!!!!let me know your thoughts!!!!thnxies!!!!