East, West, Home Is Best!

MEOWch

its been some time since i updated huh????...sorry!!!!...i got kinda busy...though i did have holidays...hmm...where did the time go????where????...so...anyways...very short chapter...sorry!!!!...its one of those pesky filler ones...sigh...anyways...this should be done by saturday!!!!ideally!!!!i really hope i finish by then!!!!therere bout...maybe 5 more chaps...anyways...enjoy reading!!!!

The month and a half left for Jaejoong’s concert tour went by quickly and it was already time for Jaejoong to come back home. Unlike the last time he had left for a concert, this time you made sure that you had cleaned the house up and returned it to its usual neat and clean appearance a week before this date. This time he won’t be upset with me! Oh, I should make him dinner too, time to go grocery shopping then! That morning was spent cooking and cleaning and making sure that everything was perfect. By the time you finished, you only had enough time to shower and change into clean clothes before you had to go pick Jaejoong up. Unlike what had happened in Singapore, this time you had checked the flight’s schedule online to make sure you would be there waiting for him before he came out. Since your relationship was supposed to still be a secret, you had to wait in the car in the parking garage. Sometimes I wish I just had a normal relationship with a nobody boyfriend, all these precautions ruin some of the most simple wishes. You tapped at the wheel and constantly kept checking the time.

Finally Jaejoong’s plane had landed and you guessed it would take at least another half hour for him to come out. As you suspected, Jaejoong appeared rolling his luggage behind him after another half hour. You quickly jumped out of the car and ran to him, giving him a huge hug.

“Jae! You’re home!”

Laughing, he gave you an one-armed hug back. “Where else would I go?”

He gave you a kiss before walking toward the car, your hands clasped together. With the baggage loaded, you both stepped into the car, you at the wheel. As you made your way back, you asked about how the other half of the concert had gone, but within minutes, Jaejoong fell asleep. Aww, poor baby. He must be exhausted. Good thing dinner’s already made, he can eat then go sleep straightaway. You drove back in silence, and with regret, you woke Jaejoong from his slumber so that you could go up to your apartment. Without saying anything, Jaejoong greeted the pets and you quickly served him his meal, thankfully still warm due to the warming drawer he had.

As he wolfed down his dinner, Jaejoong, between bites, told you a bit about what happened, how everything had passed and whatnot. When you both finished, you walk over to the sink to begin cleaning up, but Jaejoong stopped you.

“You made dinner, I have to clean up, don’t you remember our agreement?” Jaejoong pushed you aside and took your place in front of the messy dishes.

You grabbed his hand and pulled him to his room. When you reached his door, you opened it and pointed to the bed. “Go and wash up if you want, but go get some sleep. You need it!”

Jaejoong opened his mouth to protest, but you just raised your eyebrow, daring him to oppose your orders and he quietly shut it again.

“But I’m fine.” At the look of disbelief you gave him, he exclaimed, “Really!”

“Well, to me you’re not and you won’t be anytime soon either! Not until those dark circles you have under your eyes disappear!” You walk closer to him and touch his face right under his eyes. Quietly, you say, “You’re even paler than before…”

You silently give him a hug, wrapping your arms tight around him. I wish I could take away his tiredness, he’s too exhausted, overworked. You let out a small sigh. Not like I can change anything, he chose to do this…and I’ll stand by him as long as he’ll have me. You pull back to look up into his tired face, examining it closely. He’s not going to do a thing until he’s fully rested. He needs sleep and sleep and more sleep!

You pull back fully and nod in the direction of his room, “Go”, before walking back to the kitchen to finish up.

You hear the door closing silently and smile in relief. He could become sick if he doesn’t look after himself properly. When the kitchen was closed up for the night, you make your way back to your room too, yawning, the long day taking its toll on you. Instead of falling straight into bed as you would do any other night, you instead dragged your laptop to you, opening up Google and sifting through recipes. I’m going to make him energy restoring meals. That’ll help him recover from this tour faster. Saving the recipes, you finally allow yourself to fall asleep, your left side left empty due to the absence of Jiji, who had decided to go back to his master. You snuggled up closer to Vick, a smile on your face as you fell asleep. He’s finally home.

BTW!!!!CHECK OUT THIS FANFIC ONE OF MY DONGSAENGS IS WRITING!!!!ITS REALLY REALLY CUTE!!!!ESPECIALLY IF THERERE ANY SWOONERS...teehee...OUT THERE!!!! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/137919/love-is-in-the-air-dongwoon-romance ...its a dongwoon fanfic!!!!anyways...as always...howd you like????please comment and let me know!!!!