You Resorted To Barbie?

MEOWch

picture relevance????...like miniscule...title relevance????...i highly doubt it...crappy title????...check!!!!...couldnt think of a good one...anyways...theres a really cheesy part in here...oh i dont even know how i wrote it!!!!sigh...anyways...i might not update soon cuz weekends ended...but ill try to!!!!so as a warning...ANY HATE OR ANYTHING SHOULD NOT BE DIRECTED AT ME!!!!DIRECT IT AT SCHOOL!!!!...yup...thats about it for me!!!!enjoy!!!!

When your eyes opened, you found yourself back in your apartment, the only difference, there in front of you stood Junsu, dressed all in white with a black apron tied around his waist, the kind that you would find waiters wearing in a restaurant.

Blinking confusedly, you say, “um…what are you doing here Junsu?”, and turning to Jaejoong, you add, “And why are we here? I thought we were going somewhere special?”

“And our home isn’t special?” ,Jaejoong retorted while ushering you in.

Shaking your head, you reply, “It is, but I don’t think it’s something worth getting this dressed up over! We wasted money!”

Looking offended, Jaejoong said, “Spending a night with me isn’t special? I’m not worth getting dressed up over?”

As you two followed Junsu, though why he was here was still a mystery, you came to a stop. “You know what I mean Jae!”, sighing, you add, “Fine, I’m just going to stop talking and enjoy whatever it is that you’ve planned for me.”

Jaejoong gave a bright smile and you continued walking. As you turned into your living room, you see a table set for two on the terrace, two candles lit to brighten up the dusky sky. In the middle of the table in a vase was a rose in half bloom, just the way you liked them. On the railing surrounding the terrace, there were candles lit too, lighting up the air so brightly and they helped to create a magical feel to the terrace that was otherwise just like any other. You heard a clatter on your right and you find the other 3 members of DBSK standing there. Yoochun was dressed like Junsu whereas Yunho and Changmin were all in white, wearing a white apron and a chefs hat. They all looked so cute dressed up you couldn’t help but giggle.

“See hyung! I told you it wasn’t necessary to go to this extent! Noona’s laughing now!”, Changmin pouted.

“I’m laughing because it’s so cute! No changing!”, you continue giggling.

“Well, Ms. ____ and Mr. Kim, please come this way, your table is all ready.”, Yoochun interrupted, using his arms to show the way.

Giving him a huge smile, you took Jaejoong’s offered elbow and made your way to the beautifully set terrace. It’s like a dream! Oh how did he manage to think of something so perfect? This day seriously can’t get any more special! As you went to sit down, Yoochun pulled out your chair for you and then pushed it back in. You couldn’t help the huge smile you had on your face at all this, somewhat special, treatment. I could get used to things like this!

Junsu took out a little pad from his pocket and read out, “The first course will be an appetizer. You may choose from the Caesar salad with dressing or the Caesar salad without dressing, so what shall it be?”

“Hmm, that’s a tough one Junsu. I think I’ll go for the salad without dressing.” you let out yet another giggle, the cuteness of the night just getting to you at every moment it got.

“Alright then ma’am, if you would wait just a moment that salad will be out in a second!”, and after taking Jaejoong’s order, Junsu and Yoochun walked back into the penthouse.

You lean in toward Jaejoong. “So the shopping was just an excuse for them to be able to have enough time to set up huh? And they were who you were on the phone with right?”

“Yeah.”, Jaejoong leaned back in his chair, his arms coming up to cross behind his head, “So how do you like this surprise? Is it worth the blindfold?”

“It’s like so worth it! I couldn’t even begin to imagine you had something like this planned!”

You were interrupted by the door sliding open and out walked both Junsu and Yoochun with those silver dinner plates with a cap on them. Each laid one in front of you and with a nod, opened them both at the same time with a flourish. There sat the salad looking quite perfect and edible.

“Did Yunho and Changmin make this?”

“Yup! Well, more like Yunho made it, Changmin was too busy making the entrée.”

“What? Changmin can cook?”, you clap your hands gleefully.

“He’s the second best behind Jaejoong hyung!”, Junsu said with a smile. “Us members don’t have to worry about going hungry ever!”

After he finished talking, he just stood there. A minute passed and Yoochun and Junsu were still there and you and Jaejoong had yet to start. The atmosphere took on a hint of awkwardness, the four of you didn’t know what to do to break it up.

Clearing his throat, Yoochun quickly grabbed a hold of Junsu and dragged him toward the door. “Enjoy your salad, we’ll be back in a bit to clear your plates.”

You ate blissfully, you felt so happy that you felt like you were floating on air. Every smell was tinged with a smell a thousands times more amplified, the lights seemed extra bright and the cool air felt nice against your skin warmed with the feeling of love. The moment you finished, there was barely a second before you had put down your fork when Junsu and Yoochun popped up to whisk them away.

“That was just a bit creepy…”, you say laughingly to Jaejoong.,

“They’re just a bit excited, Junsu especially. You know how he gets.”, Jaejoong shrugged.

“Actually, no, I don’t know how he gets, but I can guess.”, you smile back goofily at him, the high of the night getting to you.

When they came back, they were holding another dish plate. Without a word, they placed them down in front of you two and, just like before, they lifted the cover to reveal the master creation underneath.

About to leave you stop them by jokingly saying, “What? No taking my order? What if I don’t like fettuccini alfredo?”

Junsu turned around flustered, “But…but…that’s all that Changmin made…there’s nothing else…”

Laughing at his reaction you reassure him by saying, “Chill Junsu! It was just a joke! Whatever you guys make I’ll eat gladly!”

Smiling a bit crookedly and hesitantly he backed out into the living room, once again shutting you into a little bubble with Jaejoong. You eat slowly, savouring every bite and committing the day’s events to memory. Yum! Changmin sure is a good cook!

“So, are you liking how this night is going?”, Jaejoong asked over his empty plate.

“You’re already done?”, you stare at your half empty plate.

“Yeah, I mean, it’s not that much.”

“Hmm…I guess I should hurry.”, you shovel a forkful of the pasta into your mouth. Feeling Jaejoong’s eyes on you, you look up. “Hmm?”

“Oh nothing…But, you really do look beautiful today you know?”, his intent eyes boring a hole into your face, making it burn red.

Ducking your head, you said nothing and kept eating. After a minute or two of silence, you looked up again and met his eyes. Startled, you dropped your own yet again.

“Hey, ____, did I embarrass you?”, he reached over and tapped you on the head.

Lifting your head, you stutter back, “What? No!…Me embarrassed?…”, you let out an awkward laugh.

“I love you.”

“Okay, Jae! You’re kind of overwhelming me at the moment! What’s with all of this suddenly?”, you put down your fork, the emotions you were feeling presently making it hard for you to swallow anything.

“Sorry…just felt like it was the perfect time to say it…”, the look on Jaejoong’s face made you regret what you had said, the love visible on it was so pure and true.

Mumbling to yourself, you return to your food, the words you wanted to say just not forming. You finish quietly and watched as the dishes were cleared. The atmosphere around the two of you had gotten a bit tense, almost nervous. I really did say the wrong thing didn’t I? I completely just destroyed the mood. Jae won’t even look me in the eye anymore! Ahh! What do I do to fix this? Just as you were about to say something to lighten the mood, Junsu and Yoochun reappeared, with enormous grins on their faces. Why do they look so happy? Must be something delicious then… Rather than them opening up the dish covers like before, they left it for you to do. As you lifted the cover, you found another underneath it. Looking up in confusion, you see Jaejoong had lifted his away to reveal a delicious looking lava cake. Hmm, why does mine have another cover? You lift the second cover and find yet another one underneath it. This is getting strange…I want my cake! You keep lifting cover after cover, each getting smaller and smaller. How much longer is this going to take? I mean how small do dinner covers get?

You lifted up yet another one and see a small pink cover. “Really? You had to resort to Barbie accessories now? Really?”

A bit annoyed, you lift the pink cover off to reveal…

PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!!...yall should know me by now...blink blink...please!!!!anyways...wasnt that whole air smelling sweeter thingy so cheesy????i was like cringing while writing it and couldnt write for a while after cuz of it...and thats that so please comment!!!!thnxies!!!!