Power Within These Fists

MEOWch

yay!!!!another update!!!!and btw...word of warning...THERE IS SOME SWEARING!!!!...though its only like twice...but...WARNED ya!!!!oh...and another...homins name was not created by me!!!!cassies i know call the remaining two in dbsk homin!!!!that was my inspiration!!!!though yoonsu is all my own!!!!hmm...anything else to say...nope!!!!i dont think so...well...there is...but at the end...anyways...enjoy reading!!!!

From the corner of your eyes, you see someone running toward you and your brothers and in a blink of an eye, you see a fist connect with Homin’s face. You watched as he staggered back, a hand going up immediately to where he had been hit, the shock on his face clearly visible. In the nanosecond that that was happening, Yoonsu charged at the man who had punched your brother. Scared, you back away from the now fighting trio. What just happened? Who is this man? Your eyes wide with shock, you stare at the men, but a glint of light caught your eye. You stare at the silver watch that the man was wearing. Hey, that looks a lot like the one I got Jae! Guess it’s a popular style… Suddenly you feel a cold sweat forming… Wait… You look up from his wrist, and your eyes traveled up to the man’s face. Oh please don’t let that be who I think it is! Please! Anyone but him! Finally your eyes landed on his face and you stared straight into the wild eyed Jaejoong.

Jaejoong’s POV

Without a thought of the consequences, Jaejoong continued to struggle against the two men, his anger throwing out every rational thought that entered his mind. How dare they touch her! These filthy beasts laying… Jaejoong’s every thought soon became consumed with anger. They are going to pay! Though he was outnumbered, the need to protect

____ gave him so much strength that he had the upper hand.

Your POV

Jaejoong?

You shake your head and try to clear the confusion, wondering if you were seeing things, but when you opened your eyes again, there he was fighting as clear as day.

“Stop!” You shout out at the top of your lungs.

The three men turned to look at you shocked, their fists suspended in midair.

“____?” Jaejoong said at the same moment your brothers called out to you. Their eyes snapped back to each other, a glaring contest ensuing.

You stomped over and stood in between the two groups, putting one hand on Jaejoong’s chest and the other on Yoonsu, who was closest to you, before giving them a hard push. You turn to glare at each of them, causing them to shirk away a bit at the fire in your eyes.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Your voice was steely. The three men started to speak at the same time, and sighing, you say, “Please, one at a time so I can understand, why don’t you start Jaejoong?” You turn to face your boyfriend full on, hands on your hips.

“Wait, you know this guy ____?” Homin asked.

“Yup, this is my boyfriend, Jaejoong, but why don’t we save the introductions for later hmm?”

Jaejoong’s POV

Oh, she’s mad, spitting mad…but…what did I do?

“Wait, you know this guy ____?” The bigger of the two men asked.

“Yup, this is my boyfriend, Jaejoong, but why don’t we save the introductions for later hmm?” Her icy glare once again staring him down.

Wait…she knows them?

Rather than answering, Jaejoong eyes jumped from you and your two brothers. They look a bit alike…they have the same eyes, the same nose…oh I just messed up big time didn’t I?

Pointing at the two men behind her, Jaejoong asked, “They’re your brother’s aren’t they?” At your nod, he let out a huge sigh.

Yup, I messed up royally.

He let out another huge sigh. I just keep doing everything wrong don’t I? Seems like fate is against me, literally against me, even when I’m trying to do something nice. Well, good thing I didn’t swear or anything…or called them filthy beasts or bastards…

____ let out a gasp and he realized that, once again, he had done something wrong, but he had just been standing there. Now what more are you going to do?

Your POV

Jaejoong continued to stand there, not a word was uttered, until you hear him say, “…filthy beasts…bastards…”.

What did he just say? Did he just insult my brothers? What is he trying to do?

Frustrated, you grit out, “Jaejoong, if you’re here to only cause trouble and insult my family, well, I think it’s better if you leave. My brothers I can handle, but dare you say a word about my parents…” You heaved out an angry sigh.

Jaejoong stood there, still shell shocked. “Insult? I didn’t even say anything to them!”

“Really? Than what was that you just said huh?” You crossed your arms again, your foot tapping on the ground impatiently.

Jaejoong’s face fell again, and he let out another long sigh. “I just…” He stopped talking and looked as though he was berating himself.

Jaejoong’s POV

I just had to say that aloud didn’t I? I couldn’t just leave it at beating up her brothers could I? I should have stayed away just like she’d asked.

Your POV

“You know Jae, I came here to have fun with my family, so can you please tell me why you decided to randomly start throwing punches? I have to tell my parents something in return after seeing how their sons are bruised and bleeding, along with my boyfriend. I highly doubt they’d accept an excuse like guy bonding or whatever.”

“They were bothering you…and you looked angry…” Suddenly Jaejoong’s voice grew louder, “What did you expect me to do? I see my girlfriend being harassed, I didn’t think to stop to ask you if it was alright to beat them to a pulp, I just did okay!”

Yoonsu jumped in, “Well, it’s true, I’d do the same.”

Homin joined in, agreeing too. “____, you don’t realize what goes through a guy’s head, it’s only something we’d understand.” While rubbing his jaw, he threw a crooked smile to Jaejoong, “You pack quite a punch.”

You stare at the three men, now friendly and all hostility gone. And they say girls are complicated…

“Everything’s okay now? This fast?” You stand there in amazement, watching as the trio introduced themselves to each other. “That’s it?”

Yoonsu slung an arm over your shoulders, dragging you forward behind the other two who were heading back. “What’d you expect little sis? We can’t argue with a man protecting his girl.”

“Aish! I can take care of myself!” You yell out, frustrated at the stereotypical words pouring out of your brother’s mouth.

Homin turned around and gave you a wink. “Sure you can, didn’t say you couldn’t.”

They stopped and waited for you and Yoonsu to catch up, Jaejoong grabbing your hand the moment you were by his side. When you looked up at him, you saw a pleading look in his eyes. You let out a little sigh and hold his hand just a bit tighter. Well, just for today I can let him off, no matter how angry I am. I can’t really show my parents that we’re fighting, what would they think? They’d immediately reject him, they won’t bother to give him a second glance! You walk closer to Jaejoong’s side, leaning your head slightly against his arm, which was now being gripped by both your hands. I can’t deny it, but I’ve sure missed his warmth. You lift your head and turn to look at the damage your brothers had caused him, but you were glad to find that other than a couple of bruises forming and a torn lip, he was fine. Good thing I stopped it when I did, who knows what they would have done to him! At least his face is in pretty good shape, though knowing my brothers, they probably gave him more bruises on his body. Out of curiosity, you take a peek at your brothers, a small smile forming when you saw the state they were in. Homin had a black eye along with the many bruises on his face, and with every breath he drew, he was wincing slightly. Yoonsu was just as bad as Homin, if not worse, he had one black eye and there was a huge bruise forming right under his left eye, his face was bloody and you could see that Jaejoong had managed to do something to his foot as he was limping. I know I shouldn’t be smiling seeing them in such a state, but, to think, it was just Jaejoong against these two! Well, Jae sure has gained their respect, after all, men are men and they evaluate each others worth in fists. But serves them all right, those two for teasing me and Jae for jumping to conclusions, they should hurt for awhile.

so...i probably wont update soon...cuz im going to try my luck once again and enter some writing contests...though they are short stories...if i can write short stories anymore!!!!...anyways...please wish me luck!!!!so...yeah...that was my news...anyways...as always...please comment!!!!pretty please with a big cherry on top!!!!comments motivate me and boost my confidence in my writing!!!!