ch 7

Daddy

It's been 4 months Krystal works as a babysitter to Tae Oh. She was awkward with the surrounding and now she is not anymore shy and feeling weird. SM Entertainment also knew about her and her relation with Mrs. Lee. So, she can easily come to SM Entertainment if there something about Tae Oh and Kai. Talking about Kai, they are now more closer and no more awkward. They can tease each other comfortablely without being shy. They also can express each other feelings very well as a good friends. They gived themselves a name called KaiStal. But, they still need to be caution since fans are not yet knowing about Krystal who was Tae Oh babysitter. 

"Krystal... can you bring along my perfume!" said Kai. He is so in rush. He suppose to be at the event now. 

"Which perfume??!!" shouts Krystal. 

"Hugo Boss! I really in hurry! I need to go now!" shouts Kai from the living room. 

"Yahhh!! Kim Jongin!" Krystal only shouts alone since Kai already leave the house. Krystal sigh harder. 

"Eomma... where is Appa?" asks Tae Oh who just finish shower. 

"He already go. Come! we need to be hurry too. I have to send you there. Let me dress you up!" said Krystal while taking out the mini tuxedo for Tae Oh. 

"I'm going to wear this, Eomma?" asks Tae Oh. 

"Yes... You will be more handsome than Appa!" 

"Appa is a fatty bear! Hahaha!" 

"Whoahhh.. you are so in my side! Kaja! we need to be faster before the ceremony starts!" said Krystal. 

After done everything, Krystal brings Tae Oh to the Grand Hotel which was the place of the award held. EXO will be performed as the closing part. Kai wants Tae Oh to see him performed. Tae Oh just relax in the car while Krystal who the one that full of nervous. Suddenly her phone rings. 

"Nae...." 

"Babe, where are you? Kai keeps asking you to be faster." exclaim Mrs.Lee. 

"I am on my way with Tae Oh. Noona... where should I park?" asks Krystal. 

"You park at the groundfloor. I'll be waiting you there to pick up Tae Oh." said Mrs. Lee. 

"Then what about me? What if people notice me? Yahhh!" 

"Just covers yourselves. Don't worry!" 

"Noona I'm scared if there's a fans who notice me. Oh My God! I don't wanna be bashed!" Krystal panic. Tae Oh stares at her. 

"Yahh! Don't be to overthinking, just cover yourselves and relax. Plus, Kai said she wants you to come home with him after this event finish." said Mrs. Lee. 

"Then, how about my car??" 

"I will bring it." 

"Nae.. arasso.. wait there! I'm on my way!" said Krystal and hang off. Tae Oh still look at her weirdly. 

"Wae..?" asks Tae Oh. 

"Aniya.. I'm fine.! Aigoooo... my Tae Oh is so handsome tonight!" said Krystal which makes Tae Oh giggle. 

After 30 minutes journey and she arrives at The Grand Hotel. She parks her car at the groundfloor. She can see her sister was standing at the enter door. Krystal put her hoodie and wear a mask to cover her face. She carries Tae Oh and pass it to Mrs. Lee. 

"Kai wants you to be at the dress up room." said Mrs.Lee. 

"Where?!" 

"3rd floor, room number 206." 

"Nae.. arasso.." said Krystal and slowly make a step alone. She needs to use the front lobby. She makes herself relax and pretend like she is nobody. When she walks at the lobby, there's a lot of paparazzis and few veterans are entering the red carpet zone. At first Krystal feels so excited to see her favourite singer but she has something to be done. She quickly run to the lift and get to the 3rd floor. 

"Annyeong..." Krystal gives a bow after she enters EXO's room. 

"Wahhhh!! You've arrived!" shouts Beakhyun. Krystal open up her hoodie and mask. Her face was sweating. Kai gives her a box of tissue. 

"How is it?" ask Kai. 

"Extreme!! The paparazzi was all over the lobby. Damn scary!" nags Krystal. Others are laughing at her. 

"Where's Tae Oh?" asks Kai. 

"With my sister. So, when will you perform?" asks Krystal. 

"Just in a minute! If you wanna watch us, we will appear on the TV." said Suho. Krystal nods and smile. 

Just a moment, Krystal left alone in the room. She lays on the bed while watching TV. She can see Tae Oh who sits with his father and EXO. The fans are hilarious. The award begin with performance from SnSd. Nine beautiful girls with long legs and talented. She feels envy with the girls. The knock on the door make she stunt. It was her sister. 

"Kai asks me to accompany you. He sais you gonna be bored inside here." said Mrs. Lee. 

"Quite some." 

"Krystal... I notice something is weird with Kai." said Mrs. Lee. 

"Why? He looks in love again..?" asks Krystal while focus on the TV. 

"It's not something like that but it quite related. Well, I can see that he is so concern about you sometimes." said Mrs. Lee again. Krystal look at her sister with weird face. 

"I'm not joking, Krys...." 

"Well that it just your delutions. He is fine. Everybody will concern towards their friends right?" 

"I knew that... but Kai is quite more than that!" 

"Noona, please. We are just a boss-worker relationship." exclaim Krystal. 

"But, Kai said to me that you and him are now bestfriend." 

"Yes we are bestfriend." 

"Is there any chance for both of you to be more than that?" asks Mrs. Lee. Krystal remain silent. She feels her throut aching. 

"Tell me, since you had work with him for almost 4 months, don't you ever have feelings towards him?" asks Mrs. Lee. 

"No...." Krystal reply with a slow tone. 

"I don't think so. You are working with him, Krystal. Inside his house! Only you the outsider that can enter his house. Me as his manager also can't. How come you are not falling for him?" Mrs.Lee try to trap Krystal. 

"Noona, the past has teach him to not loving people when he had more commitment. And for me, the past has teach me that I must choose the right person. So, there's no change for us to be together. Its hurt when you get the punishment." said Krystal. Mrs.Lee nods. 

"Stop it noona.. I don't wanna talk about this. What you have to know is, me and Kai are just friends and business commitment." said Krystal and focus back on the TV. 


 

Tae Oh being surrounding by beautiful SnSd, F(x), Red Velvet and more group singer. Kai being praise for having such a good looking son who exactly like him. 

"Jongin yahh... your son is copying you face!" said Kang Hodong while carry Tae Oh. 

"Aigoo.. that is what i'm worried about!" said Kai. 

"Wae???" 

"He scared if his son is more popular than him!" tease Xiumin and all of them laugh so hard. 

Now, EXO needs to be ready for their performance. It is the closing performance for the award. Krysta who was in the bedroom is worry about Tae Oh. It is almost midnight and it already pass Tae Oh bedtime. She is pretty sure that Tae Oh will be in badmood after this. 

"Krystal, Kai text me to make sure you are down there too." said Mrs. Lee. 

"What?!!! He is not coming upstairs later?" ask Krystal in shock. 

"I think so. Let's go before EXO start performing." 

"Noonaa.... i'm scared!" 

"Just follow me!! Wear my tag and your mask!" said Mrs.Lee. Krystal had no choice and she just follow what ever her sister said. 

Kai gets ready to perform. The crew asks them to be at the backstage. Kai carry Tae Oh along with him. And when he stop at the path, he saw Mrs.Lee and Krystal not so far from him. 

"Eomma..." Tae Oh asks his appa to bring him to Krystal. He looks tired. Kai quickly pass him to Krystal. 

"You suppose to make him sleep!" nags Krystal. 

"I can't! my friends over there wants to play with him." said Kai. Then the crew has called EXO to be performed. 

"Bring him near the stage. I want him to see me dancing." said Kai and rush to the stage

"Yahhh!!" Krystal shouts a bit. Tae Oh's face is already sour. 

EXO performance makes the whole fans become energetic. Tae Oh is making trouble. He just want Krystal to carry her. Kai could see Krystal is in trouble handling Tae Oh who are going to be fussy. 

"Eomma...." Tae Oh keeps on calling Krystal. Mrs Lee carry Tae Oh but he just want Krystal to be with him. 

"Exo!! Exo!! Exo!! Exo!!" The Fans are shouting them. 

"Eommaaa!!!" Tae Oh shouts and Krystal quickly take him out from the crowd. She hide behind the wall and calm Tae Oh. Kai saw Krystal run away from the stage. 

"Kwinchana.. Tae Oh sleeps.. I'm here..." Krystal calm Tae Oh who really sleepy. Just for a second Tae Oh fall asleep. On that time Kai already done his performance. 

"I have to go and check for Tae Oh." said Kai to Suho and rapidly going down the stage and search for Krystal. 

"Noona! Where is Krystal?!" asks Kai who looks tired. 

"She sat behind the wall. Go and check for her. Tae Oh is so sleepy." 

Kai notice Krystal is swinging Tae Oh. He approaches them.

"Omo! Kai yah... aigooo.. you are all wet!" said Krystal.

"I was worried of you. I'm scared if Tae Oh make fussy things since he was so sleepy just now." explain Kai. 

"Kwinchana.. he falls asleep already. You better get change." said Krystal. Kai nods. 

"Take my key at your sister. Wait inside my car and i'll be back." said Kai

"Arasso, fatty bear boss!" 

"Yahhh! Why always me?!" Kai nags. Krystal give him meron. 

Krystal notice that it was a bag at the back-car-seat. The bag looks familiar for her. Then she realize that it was her bag. She quite shocked. She quickly calls her sister for asking. 

"Yeoboseyo..." 

"Noona!!" Krystal shouts at her sister. 

"Yahhh!! Why you are shouting at me? What is it?!" Mrs.Lee shouts it back. 

"Why there is my bag inside Kai's car? Are you push me away from your house?" ask Krystal in worry. 

"Yahhh! It's Kai who asked me to bring spare shirts of you. He said he wants to bring you for a vacation." expain Mrs.Lee. Krystal a little bit stunt. 

Meanwhile, Kai make a last touch up since he needs to be hurry. It's 1 a.m in the morning and he don't want to be late arrived at his mother's house. He promised his mother to arrive there last night but since he had a duty so he just run through this late journey. 

"Yahh, are you sure you want to drive this late?" asks Beakhyun. Kai nods. 

"You should rest! We just done performing. It might be tired for you!" nags Suho. 

"Kwinchana... I'm fine..." said Kai. 

"Up to you then. But please drive safely, if you sleepy just stop at a nearby place and take a nap." said Xiumin. 

"Arasso!! I will! So, i need to go now, you all get a better rest. See you in three days!" said Kai with full of smile. 

"Happy holidays!!" shouts Sehun. 

"Bye!!" last word by Kai and he quickly leave the room and get Krystal who still blank with the vacation. 

"Annyeong!" said Kai after entering his car. He kiss Tae Oh cheeks. 

"Can I ask you something?" said Krystal. Kai nods and start their journey. 

"We are on the late night right now and my sister told me about a vacation. So, what kind of vacation in the middle of night like this?" a long question by Krystal and Kai just laugh. 

"Yahhhh, Kim Jongin!! Answer me!" shouts Krystal. 

"Nae! Just relax... I'm not kidnap you..." 

"But this is a kind of kidnapping! You had a deal with my sister about this without me knowing, what else do we define this?" ask Krystal and Kai laughs some more. 

"Yahh fatty bear, tell me, where do you want to bring me?" asks Krystal. Kai looks at her and give her a wink. 

"Dear yellow duckling, your fatty bear is driving. He needs focus. So, why don't my yellow duckling over here take a sleep since it was already night. Okay?" said Kai with a cute tone. Krystal feels annoy. 

"Such a fatty bear!" said Krystal and take her position to sleep. Tae Oh is in his dreamland with tuxedo on him. Kai just smile. 

After 5 hours journey and now the sun meet them again. Krystal open her eyes when she notices some strangers voice. She was shock when she was already on the sofa and Tae Oh was not with him. She looks at the place and she feels lonely. 

"Aigoooo... good morning, Krystal.." greets Mrs. Yoon, Kai's grandmother. Krystal feels so embrassing to meet them with bedtime face. On that time, Kai walks with Tae Oh pass by her at the living room. 

"Errr... granny, can I use your toilet... hee.." ask Krystal in shyness. 

"Ohh.. just go straight and the toilet is on your left." explain Mrs. Yoon. 

Kai dress up Tae Oh who already takes his shower. Mrs.Kim was there with them. 

"Krystal look so shock when she notice your grandmother." said Mrs.Kim. Kai just smile. 

"Tae Oh yah.. your appa is so giddy! He didn't tell me that he wants to bring noona too.." said Mrs.Kim to tease Kai. 

"Appa....fatty bear!" 

Kai amazed by Tae Oh's word. Mrs.Kim laugh so hard by his grandson words. 

"Yahhh!! you are not in my side, Kim Tae Oh?!" shouts Kai. 

"No! Tae Oh team eomma! Appa fatty bear!" shouts Tae Oh and run away from his appa without shirt on him. 

"Aigooo this boy.... yahhh!! wait there!" said Kai and chase his son. Tae Oh quickly search for Krystal. Mrs Kim and Mrs.Yoon smile so brightly to see them like that. 

Krystal who just come out from the toilet get shock when suddelny Tae Oh is climbing on him and Kai approach them. 

"Eommaaa!! help meee!!! The fatty bear wants to eat me!!" dramatically Tae Oh shouts. 

"Omo!! let's search for save place!!" said Krystal and carry Tae Oh run from Kai. 

"Yahhh!! You come here!!" Kai chase them. The sound of the three of them giggles, shouts and teasing make Mrs. Kim and Yoon smile and reliefs. They are so glad to see Kai can move on now and Tae Oh looks happy with Krystal appearance. 

"Krystal change Kai's world." murmurs Mrs. Yoon. 

"Yeah... my son looks more happy now." said Mrs.Kim. 

Krystal stop running and rest on the sofa. Kai sits on the floor while Tae Oh still energetic. Both were breathless except Tae Oh. He wants to play more but Kai is so tired to run again. 

"Your son is so full energy!" complain Krystal to Kai. Kai wipes his sweat that flow on his forehead. 

"He is not running! You are the one who runs!" add Kai. Krystal nods. 

"Appaaaa.. let's play some more...." Tae Oh get his appa. 

"Aigoo... appa so tired son. Come, let's wear your shirt." said Kai. 

"Aniyaa!!" 

"Kim Tae Oh, wear your shirt..." beg Kai. Tae Oh runs to his nanny. 

"Eommaa! He don't want to wear his cloth!" complaint Kai. Mrs. Kim carry Tae Oh. 

"Kwinchana, the weather is hot. Just wear a pants on him." said Mrs.Kim defend his grandson. 

"Aihhhh.. so then can I just take out my shirts too?" asks Kai. Krystal who hear that feels shocked and embrass. Before this she had see him shirtless but only from the internet. Not from her own view. 

"If you don't have shyness towards Krystal then up to you!" said his mother. Kai then give a smile to Krystal and he is not taking out his shirt. 


Jessica meets again with Jay. She is actually don't want to meet him but since he keeps on calling so, there's no other way to make him shut. 

"What is it this time?" ask Jes to Jay. 

"I need Krystal back." 

"Are you crazy?!! You are married! Oh my gosh this man!" 

"We had divorce." 

Jessica look at Jay's face after he said that word. Jessica pause for a moment. 

"I know it's quite bad for me to tell that but I can't leave with her. I realize how important is Krystal in my life. I've learn a lot after my marriage. Although my wife do special things to me but I can't. My mind is thinking about Krystal." express Jay. Jessica still silent. 

"So, I take a step to just divorce." add Jay some more. 

"So Krystal is a reason you both divorced? Don't you think it is harmful for her? Your ex wife may intterupt her life, Jay! What happen to you?!" complaint Jessica. 

"I don't think so..." 

"What do you mean by that? Girls will do anything to protect his man from being take away! Your ex wife still loving you and I bet she will do anything to get you back." said Jessica. 

"So, tell me where is Krystal? So I can protect her!" 

"No need!" 

"Why? Jes.. you have to help me win Krystal's heart back. I need her in my life! I am so regret after doing this to her before!" begs Jay. Jessica give a sharp glare at him. 

"That's a lesson for you to not appreciate people in front of you. As a sister, I will never want you to be back with my Krystal. It's better to have a killer as a brother in law rather than you psychopath!" Jessica give him last word and leave him at the restaurant. She is so mess with this man! Such a jerk! 

The air in the village is so different. It is fresh and relaxing mind. Feels like it gives a theraphy that will influence a clam and patiency inside body. Krystal take a look at the beatiful lavender at the outside of Kai's mother's house. She is lavender lover. She miss her lavender in Japan. 

"Ehem!!" Kai's intterupt Krystal's peace. 

"Haihhhh.. this man! always disturb me!" nags Krystal. Kai laughs at her. 

"What are you doing outside?" ask Kai. 

"Just check the lavender, ahjussi." 

"Ahjussi??? Yahhh! I'm not that old!" said Kai while pulling Krystal's hair. 

"Ahhh! it's hurt you know?!!" Krystal mad. 

"Hahahaha! Just bold it or else I will keep on pulling it!" said Kai and pulls it again. 

"Yahhh!! Such a mess guy!" nags Krystal and pinch Kai's nose.

"Ahhhhh!! Get off it!" shouts Kai. Krystal still pinch it harder. 

"Lee Soojung!!!!" shouts Kai and it takes attention to Mrs. Yoon. 

"Aigooo this two, don't fight in here. Just take place in WWE." tease Mrs. Yoon. Krystal quickly get off Kai's nose that turning red. 

"You are so mean!" complain Kai. 

"Who did it first?!" 

"But I'm not pinching your nose!" Kai nags. 

"So you want me to pull your hair like you did it to me?" asks Krystal with naughty face. 

"Aniya! Aniya! Arasso, you win!" said Kai while rubbing his nose. 

"Hahhaah! you turn to be a clown! Hahaha! Tae Oh yahhh, your appa is fatty bear clown!" shouts Krystal and Tae Oh quickly run to see his appa. Kai acts like he is crying for pain. 

"Wae...appa?" Tae Oh looks concern with his appa. 

"Noona did this to me..." said Kai with sad tone. Tae Oh look at Krystal.

"Wae you did this to appa?!" Tae Oh is getting angry. 

"Omo! Appa pulls noona hair too!" Krystal defends herself. 

"But appa hurts, Tae Oh yahh..." Kai acts some more. Tae Oh hugs his appa. 

"Pity appa...." said Tae Oh. Then Kai whisper to Tae Oh to pinch Krystal's nose too. Tae Oh turn at Krystal with naughty face. 

"Yahh!! I know both of you have a bad idea! Yahh!" Krystal feels uneasy. 

"1....2....3.... grab Noona!!" shouts Kai and Krystal run away from Tae Oh who chase her with a finger crab. Kai laughs harder to see Krystal is panic. 

"Yahhh Kim Jongin!!! Why you are teaching him like this!!!" shouts Krystal. Tae Oh still chasing for her. 

Mrs. Kim also laugh to look at them. 

"Tae Oh yahhh, don't forget to pinch her nose!" add Kai some more. 

"Yahhhh Kaiii!!" shouts Krystal in mad. "You better watch out!" warn Krystal and Kai still laughing so bad. Tae Oh is like energizer.