ch 6

Daddy

Today, Krystal takes half day since she needs to accompany Jessica to test her dress for that she will wear at her graduation. 

"Krystal, look at me!!!!!" Jessica excited while showing her beautiful long dress to Krystal. 

"Omo!!!! Jinjja beautiful!!!! Arghhhhh... I am so envy with your natural beauty!!" shouts Krystal and hug Jessica. 

"Jes... I will you again for this fitting. But, for...wedding fitting.." said Krystal. Jessica tap her forehead. 

"Yahhhh!! waeyo?!!" 

"Why suddenly you talk about marriage? You are the one who suppose marry first. With.... Kai!" tease Jessica. Krystal gives her Meron and get out from the fitting zone. She was freeze to see a guy with a girl there. 

"Kim Seo Kyu........" Krystal call him by name with tears on her eyes that will flow just in a secong. Joy also freeze. 

"Krystal.. you better try that...." Jessica also pause to see the situation. She close and she could see Krystal chest is going up and down. 

"You are begging me for love again but you just repeated the same thing!!" shouts Krystal inside the boutique. 

"Krsytal this is not what you..." 

"Oppa...who is she..?" asks the girl while hugging Joy's left hand. 

"I'm telling you, this man, is my ex fiance. Last two days ago he called me and begging me to love him back, and what do you think about this....?" Krystal talks in tears. Jessica still shock with what in front of her eyes. 

"Krsytal.. I just.. This is just an arrangement... I still need..." 

"Arrangement?! You are the one who propose me when you arrived here." mention that girl. Krystal wipes her tears and gives Jay a smirk. 

"You.... such.. a ..... LIER!!! THE BIGGEST LIER IN THE WORLD!! Urghhh!!!" Shouts Krystal and give him a slap. 

"Omo!! Krystal!! stop it! We better go now! Kaja!" Jessica calm her sister and pull her away and left the boutique. 

Inside the car Krystal just can keep on crying and crying some more. She feels annoys with herself that easily be trapped by that guy who just fooling him. Lucky, she still don't give him the answer to be back as a girlfriend. 

"Yah... please don't cry, baby..." Jessica is consoling her sister. 

"I just... easily being fool, noona... me! I'm the one who being fool!!" Krystal is blaming herself. 

"But, you still don't answer him, so you don't have to be this bad." 

"I just feel... How can I easily get traps by him although i'm always being cautious..." 

"Then, now, you know everything, right? So, just avoid him now, later and forever!" said Jessica. Krystal wipes her tears and try to give a smile to her sister. 

"There are more guys in this world. One of it is... Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai!" tease Jessica.

"Noonaaaa!!!! Yahhhhh!!" 

Krystal can easily smile after being tease by using that name. It makes Jessica contienously reapiting the same joke and teasing her sister. Both arrive at the SM Entertainment. Jessica quite panic since she had a very long time not to be there while Krystal is panic about meeting Kai. She always had a mini heart attack whenevet she wants to face Kai either at home or at his working company. 

"Yahh!" shouts Mrs. Lee after seeing her both sisters, Jes and Krystal. 

"Noona annyeong!!" shouts Jessica with happiness but Krystal keep on being cold as usual. Mrs. Lee looks at Krystal. 

"Yah, what happen to you? Your eyes look bad." said Mrs. Lee. And, Krystal on that time covers her face. Jessica glance at her. 

"Errr... noona, where's Tae Oh? You said you bring him here?" Krsytal change topic. 

"He was upstairs inside the practise room. If you want to go inside, were your mask and hoodie. Take may tag. Just knock the door." explain Mrs. Lee. Krystal nods and take her sister tag. She covers her face and slowly going upstairs with nervourness. 

The staff look at her but all of them are so busy until they didn't notice her appearence. Lucky for her. She also can see F(x) are practise on the practise room. So many singers are practising in their own room. Finally, she is standing in front of EXO group. From outside she can hear Tae Oh's cheerful voice inside. She makes a knock and Chanyeol who the one who open the door. All are silent and look at her. 

"Annyeong....." Krystal awkwardly greeting them. EXO still cannot admit it was Tae Oh's babysitter including Tae Oh. But Kai suddenly approach her and standing very close to her. 

"I know you...." said Kai with smile. Krystal smiles was cover by the mask. 

"Tae Oh yahhhh, Eomma is coming!" shouts Kai to Tae Oh who looks blur while hugging D.O. 

"Eomma?" Tae Oh asks his father. Then, Krystal open her mask and make a peace to Tae Oh. 

"Eom....." Tae Oh almost shouts so loud but Kai quickly covers his mouth using hand. 

"Yah! don't shout!" warn Kai and pass Tae Oh to Krystal. Kai then sits with . 

"Not only Tae Oh who looks happy with her appearence." whisper Suho to Kai. Kai look at him. 

"Yah! you are teasing me again, hyung!" said Kai. D.O suddenly glance with smirk at Kai. 

"Yahhh!! Stop those face?!" shout Kai.

"What face?" asks Krystal. Tae Oh look at his appas. 


"Jinjja??!! Omo! Then.. is she fine?" Mrs.Lee startled after hearing Jessica's story about Krystal just now at the boutique. 

"She is crying a lot inside the car... Aihhhh.. pity our dongsaeng..." said Jessica. 

"I hope she will be happy after seeing Tae Oh..." murmurs Mrs.Lee

Meanwhile upstairs.....

"Yahhh!! don't hits me so hard!! Yahhh!!!" shouts Sehun when he has to accept the punishment. Krystal is laughing hard towards EXO who trying to escape from being punish. They are playing Rock Scissors Paper by having a different punishment. 

"Yaaahhh stop it!!" shout Suho after he also gets a punishment. Kai just shake his head to see that annoying members. Tae Oh already sleep on his lap. 

"Such a crybaby...ahahahha!" said Krystal to Sehun who act scared. 

"He always like that. Crybaby!" add Xiumin and Beakhyun. Krystal laugh until her tears coming out. Kai glance at happy Krystal. Her smile makes him feel relief without knowing. 

"Omo! Kai, why you didn't tell me that Tae Oh already sleeping. Come, let me take him." said Krystal. 

"Kwinchana.. i'm okey. I'm used to it since he was born. No worries. Just keep... laughing and smile." said Kai and give him wink. Krystal pause for a few second while staring at Kai. 

"Ehem!! lovebirds!" tease Baekhyun. Krystal back to the reality. She feels so embrassing. Others are laughing at him and Kai look at her. 

"Why?" he asks. Krystal quickly shake her head. 

That evening, Krystal go home with Kai since Jessica and Mrs.Lee already went home without telling her. Lucky nobody notice her in the office. She had to sneak and tiptoe like a criminal who killed 100 people every where she go in the office. 

"Why so quiet?" asks Kai. Tae Oh still sleeping. 

"Huh? me...? No, i'm not quiet." said Krystal. 

"Yes you are.... I saw it." 

"What?!" 

"Your gesture show it. Just now you look so happy, then now you are silent. I bet you have something in your mind." said Kai while driving. Krystal looks at him and she looks outside window. 

"So.... tell me, what happen? We are friends right? You and me, together, friends. So, I will repeat; tell me what happen?" asks Kai once again. 

"Nothing..." 

"Ahah!! You are lying me! Nothing means everything to girls. I've been almost hear the "nothing" everyday when my wife was alive. So I know what is the meaning of nothing!" exclaim Kai. Krystal laughs a bit and look at the back seat. Tae Oh sleeps soundly. 

"Your fiance again?" 

That question stops Krystal to look at back and turn to stay focus on the road. Kai can see her mood change. 

"I'm sorry.. so, I guess it's true. Sorry..." 

"He's going to get marry... very soon." Krystal open to tell him. 

"Omo! Jinjja? Getting marry..with who??? You've told me that your fiance is here then now you are telling me that he is getting marry.." Kai surprised with her statement. 

"I told you he is my ex fiance, not fiance..."

"Oh...sorry, again.. and what makes you look unhappy although you stated him as an Ex?" asks Kai. 

"He is the first one I met. I knew him as Kim Seo Kyu in Korea. But... yeah.. since he moved to Japan he changed to Joy. A workerholic and such a damn playboy. He never treats me as his fiance anymore. He just... fooling me around." mention Krystal. Kai sigh and suddenly tap her arm slowly like calming her. But, it just turns to make Krystal"s heart stop beating. 

"Yeahh.. just stop thinking about him. Stop being sad. Stop putting him as number one since he did such useless thing to you. Now, you are going to face the future. A lot of things are going to happen. You, me and Tae Oh. That's it!" said Kai. Krystal look at him. 

"Why mus just us? My family? your family? EXO? your boss? Yahhh!! that's also life!" complain Krystal. 

"But I think our friendship is more important. Well, you still owe me a lot of story." 

"Hello... you are the one who owe me that!" 

"Hahahahha... nae arasso! just give me time.. I will story to you a lot of thing about me." 

"Fatty bear!!" tease Krystal. 

"Owhh...... you are trying to burst me out... fine.. it's okay.. i'm okay.." said Kai calming himself. 

"Hahahha! you are so cute fatty bear. Please don't mad at me okay?! Fatty bear will turn to...." 

"Turn to eat ugly duckling!! Quack...quack...quack!!!" Kai teases her back. 

"Yahhh! why must ugly duckling?????" 

"Then what?" 

"You are the most fatty, ugly bear! Hahhahahahha" Krystal point at him back. 

"Yaahhhhh!!" Kai shouts with annoying face. Krystal laughs more. 

"Aigoooo... my fatty bear is getting angry. Wooo.. so scary! Eomma, help!! ahahahahha!" Krystal keeps on teasing him. Kai just smile and focus on his driving. 


 

Krystal once again had a mini heartattack when she noticed that his ex fiance was at the living room. No one else could allow him enters the house except her noona Mrs. Lee. Krystal take a deep breath and shout her sister's name.

"Noonaaaa!!"

Jay a bit surprise when he heard Krystal voice.

"Please make him get out from this house!" said Krystal. Jay stand up to face her.

"He comes to..."

"No! Get out, Jay! Get out!!" shouts Krystal. Jay turns to shock. 

"Krystal, please don't be like this. He just come to say sorry." explain Mrs. Lee. 

"Sorry? For how many times, Jay? Listen. This time there's no forgiveness to you. You better get out! Now! please... Don't ever show your face again! Go! Now!" shouts Krystal while pushing him away. She hates to look at that face. Jay slowly make a move. 

"Krystal yah.... why you make him like that?" asks Mrs.Lee properly. Krystal quite bad tampered. 

"I love him, noona. What ever he is doing to me I can't hide that I am loving him. He called me and begged me to be a girlfriend once again and I almost say it yes. But! Lucky the time show me everything. I just... feel I am so innocent until I can easily get trap by his acting skill." explain Krystal to her sister with full of expression. 

"I'm sorry... I don't know that you are this pain... I'm so so so sorry..." said Mrs.Lee while hugging Krystal. 

"Am I bad...?" asks Krystal with tears. 

"No...you are not.." 

"Why is he doing this to me? Why...?" Krystal hugs her sister so tight with her obvious sobs. Mrs. Lee also turns to cry. She consoles Krystal by stocking her back. Now she can see her sister's pain. 

Kai feels weak today. He rests himself on the sofa while waiting Krystal arrives. His eyes captured by the picture of his wedding. 

"Oppa.. which names suitable to our baby?"

"We need to know the gender first. Then, we can choose the name." said Kai to his wife. He kiss the bump of his wife. Seo Ni smiled to look at his loving husband. 

"Kai, do you love me?" asks Seo Ni. Kai looked at her. 

"Why you are asking me that? You are making joke, really?" 

"Yahh! just answer me!" 

"Nae! I love you! Soooooo much!" he answered his pout wife. He smiled. 

"You not gonna cheat on me right?" asks Seo Ni and burried her face on Kai's chest. Kai kiss her blond hair. 

"I won't. Because there's no other diomands that can replace you.. You are the only one who shines me." said Kai and kiss her forehead. Seo Ni feels so in love. 

"I have one question." 

"What is it, my dear wife..." Kai plays with her hair. 

"If there is a krystal and me, which one will you choose?" 

Kai's imaginary stops when the bell rings. He quickly open the door with his weak body. It was Krystal who arrives. Then the question suddenly come in his mind. 'Which one do he prefer?' 

"Yah!! Kim Jongin! Why you are starring at me like that?" asks Krystal while entering the house. She puts a box of chicken on the table and seats on the sofa. Kai looks at him in weird feeling. 

"You want some? Come, have a seat. Let's eat together before Tae Oh wake up." said Krystal and she is doing something different than before. 

"You are not okay, isn't it?" asks Kai and look at Krystal. 

"Do I look weird? I'm fine over here. Just enjoy the chicken." said Krystal. 

"No, you are getting obvious. You not okay!" 

"No, I'm okay!" 

"No, you are not okay!" 

"No, I am perfectly fine!" 

"Krystal.."

"Jongin!" 

"Yahh! you are not fine!" 

"I'm fine!" 

Kai makes an action to pull her and make a eye contact which make both silent. Krystal feels her heart stop for a moment. 

"Tell me, what's up?" asks Kai while look deep into her eyes. He could see some regretness inside the eyes. Krystal still pause and look at him. 

"Lee Soojung, i'm asking you. Why you are not okay?" 

"Errr.... no..thing..." 

"You are lying me. Your eyes telling me that you are not okay. Instead, why suddenly you bring a box of chicken early in the morning. It's obviously telling me that you are kind of weird." explain Kai. Krystal put the chicken leg that she hold into the box back. 

"You really want to know?" 

"Yeah... why not... since i know almost half of your story so, what happen?" asks Kai. 

"My story is.... you are such a fatty bear!!" said Krystal and run into Tae Oh's room. 

"Yahhh!! it's not fair!! Yahh, Krystal!" 


 

Jay looks at Jessica's fierce face. He just cannot run anyware now. 

"Tell me! why you do such of things to my dongsaeng?" asks Jes. Jay remains silent. 

"Seo Kyu yah! I'm asking!" shouts Jessica in the middle of the restaurant. 

"Okay...okay.. fine... I will.. be patient!" said Jay. 

"Now, tell me!" forces Jessica. 

"I just can't accept her. I can't love her. All that..." 

"Then why you agree to be her fiance? Why don't you just tell her that you are not loving her?" asks Jessica more. 

"I don't want her to hurt." 

"Then, can you see now? She is hurt right now! Plus, why you are begging her for a getback? Why you did all the games?" 

"I can't answer that. It just my fault to say it that word." said Jay. Jesicca sighs. She is so mad at this guy who easily plays woman heart. 

"Jes...." 

"Waee??" 

"Can you tell her to come at my wedding." 

"Whattt?!! You are asking her to come at your... yahhh!! such a weird man ever!" shouts Jessica and left him. People are watching her but she is so in purple range. She can't believe how this kind of guy can leave in this world. He suppose to be die actually! 

Meanwhile, Kai still sleeping on the sofa which turns Krystal to wake him up. He needs to be at the auditorium. 

"Kai.. wake up! you are already late!" says Krystal. Tae Oh is busy singing loudly in the shower. 

"Urmmm... just give me another 5 minutes.." murmurs Kai. Krystal makes a weird face and go to check Tae Oh. 

After prepares for Tae Oh, Kai is still sleeping on the sofa. And this time she can see his face quite pale. She approaches him.

"Kai, are you sick?" asks Krystal. Kai remain silent. Krystal slowly shake his body to make him awake. 

"Wae.....?" his voice quite shakky. Tae Oh also look at his appa. 

"Appa kwinchana?" asks Tae Oh. Kai nods with eyes close. Krystal quickly check for his temperature. 

"Omo! Kai, you are having fever. Ottoke?!" Krystal turns to panic. Tae Oh look at her. 

"Eomma, why with appa?" asks Tae Oh to check for his Appa. 

"Your appa is sick. Kai, do you have spare medicine?" asks Krystal. 

"In..the refrigerator.." said Kai with weak tone. Krystal rush to the kitchen. She takes the panadol and give it to Kai. 

"Appa... are you sick?" ask Tae Oh and sits beside his Appa. Kai force to smile although he is weak. His head feels dizzy. Krystal take out a handkerchief with a bowl of water. She seats beside Kai and ask him to lay on the sofa again. She puts the wet handkerchief on Kai's forehead. 

"Eomma...appa is not okay...." suddenly Tae Oh crying so badly. Krystal quickly get him and console him. 

"Tae Oh yahh.. come.. let appa sing you a song.." said Kai. Krystal looks at him. 

"Tae Oh yah.. come.. appa is fine.. appa just tired.." said Kai to make Tae Oh relax. Tae Oh gets his appa and sits on his lap. Kai keeps on singing although he is not good. Krystal heart melts. She slowly go to the kitchen and prepare soup for Kai. Before that, she message her sister telling Kai is having fever. 

"Appa... why appa sick?" ask Tae Oh while hugging his appa. 

"No.. appa not sick.. appa is okay. Appa just tired.." explain Kai. 

"But eomma said that appa is having fever." 

"No.. she just..." suddenly Kai cough makes Tae Oh once again crying. Kai quickly stand up and shows that he is okay. Krystal who prepares food just feel pity for Kai. He suppose to rest. But for Tae Oh, he will make sure that he is all fine. 

"Tae Oh yah... asks appa to sits down, Noona wants to bring our food in front." shouts Krystal from kitchen. Kai who hear that quickly sits down. 

"Kai, please don't force yourself. After you eat you better get some rest" said Krystal. Kai gives her a smile. Krystal act like she not see that. 

"Krystal.." 

"Nae?" 

"Kamsahamnida, chinggu.." said Kai with a wink at her. Krystal gives him a bow.