Condolence and New Life

Daddy

Kai still feel weak. He can't hide his tears. He looked at his son who was sleeping. The knock on the door make him quickly wipe his tears. 

"Kai...." aproached Suho inside his room. Kai gave him a nod and ask him to seat while he lands himself beside sleeping Tae Oh. Suho look deeply inside his friend pale face. 

"Our manager want you to take time to comeback working." said Suho. Kai just reply by giving a nod. He rubs Tae Oh's black hair with full of love and a little worry. 

"I think I'm not ready for all this, hyung." Kai finally confess the war inside his heart. Suho knows what he feel. 

"I just.. I couldn't believe this!!" Kai a little shout. Suho run and calm him. 

" I still need her!! I still need her in my life! How do I tell Tae Oh?!! How?? I... Arghhhhhhh!!" Kai scream and crying harder which attrack 's attention. Sehun quickly carry Tae Oh to another room. He don't want to intterupt sleeping Tae Oh. 

"Kai-yahh!! don't be like this!! Kai..." Xiumin and Chen hug him and strocked his back to make him Kai. Kai still sobbing very bad. Suho bite his lower lip and look at others. All of them were out of thinking for this situation. 


 

20 hours ago.....

"Appa!!!!!" Tae Oh shouts badly when he couldn't find his parent around him. Kai quickly run from kitchen enter his bedroom and carry Tae Oh who is already crying. 

"Appa left me alone!!" said Tae Oh. Kai laugh at his words. 

"Aniya! Appa mianhe..." Kai consoling his one and only cute and pampered son. 

"Appa, eomma where?" asks the two and half year old kid. 

"Eomma? She went to nanny's house. Later on she will come back. So, Tae Oh needs to brush your teeth, wash your face and take your breakfast. Arasso?" said Kai. 

"Nae Appa!!!" shout Tae Oh. 

"Now kiss appa!" 

Tae Oh give Kai a peck of kiss and he quickly run to the toilet then take his breakfast. 

"Tae oh yah, appa... wants to make a surprise to eomma, want to join appa?" said Kai. Tae Oh make a cute face which mean he wants to follow his father idea. 

"What do you think I should do to surprise eomma?" ask Kai. 

"Flower!" reply Tae Oh. 

"It's too common! Appa always gave her that! I think, I wanna surprise her by cook her favourite dishes. So, Tae Oh needs to help appa, okey?" 

"Arasso! Tae Oh help appa! " Said Tae Oh with bright smile. 

Kai and Tae Oh went to a market to buy some ingredients to cook Cod Soup, Kimchi, and Japchae. He knew that his wife really loves Japchea with Cod Soup. That is Tae Oh favourite foods too. 

"Appa! There are many crabs in the tank!" said Tae Oh. He looked so excited in the market wondering around with his father looking variety of new things in his life. 

After a fews hour searching the ingredient at many places, both of them finally reached home. 

"Appa! Water...." Tae Oh asked his father to take him water. 

When Kai was giving the glass, suddenly it was slip and fall down. The glass broke out and crash. Tae Oh was shocked and suddenly Kai felt something uneasy inside his heart. 

"Tae Oh stay on the sofa! Appa want to swipe the floor. Wait on the sofa!" warn Kai to his son. 

While cooking, Kai seemed lost focus and deep in his heart, there's a worry and uneasy feeling interrupt him. 

"Appa! When eomma coming back?" asked Tae Oh who looked bored and sad without his mother. Kai carry him and ask him to look at the japchae. Tae Oh felt energetic after look at the food. 

"Can I eat?" ask Tae Oh. 

"Not yet! We must wait for eomma. You promise me to surprise eomma, right?!" Asked Kai and Tae Oh nodded. 

A few hours waiting and full of excitement inside both of father and son heart untile both of them finally sleeping at the sofa. 

The phone rings bothering Kai's nap. And he realize that the day already turn to night. He was so damn worry towards his wife. He quickly hang the phone. 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Is this Kim Jongin? Husband of Yoo Seo Ni?" 

The question make Kai a little blank. 

"So, we want Sir to keep calm and listen carefully with what I'm going to say. We are from Hanshin Hospital and we want to tell you that your wife Mrs Seo Ni was accident and....." 

Kai lost. His body is shaking. His mind blowing. He turned to look at his son. He close both of his eyes and listen to the last word by the informer. 

"......she was die at the accident cause.We want you to come here with all of family. Please keep calm sir." 

Kai fall on the floor. He approached Tae Oh and pull him tight in his embrace. 

"Seo Ni yah...." Kai crying very hard. 

_________________________________________________________________

Kai slowly throw Japchae that still not eaten. He tries not to cry. 

"Hyung..." Sehun call him. 

"Wae?" ask Kai with weak tone. Sehun look at him who is still with last night black suit. 

"Tae Oh still sleeping?" ask Kai and pass a coffee to Sehun. 

"He had a nightmare last night, hyung." said Sehun. 

"Me too..." 

"Hyung, what ever your feeling is, you have to keep on calm and strong. You must be more then just a father after this. For Tae Oh that is very important. So, you need to be very generous and able to fight for this obstacle. I know there will be a rainbow after the downpour. I believe that, hyung. If you love Tae Oh, so you can do this, hyung." said Sehun. Kai look at him and sigh. 

"I don't know how to explain this to Tae Oh! He really close to Seo Ni. All of his time was with his mother before this. He will search for her mother! I just.... I don't know how to tell that, to tell that his mother was no more in this world!" express Kai. 

"You can do this, hyung. Tae Oh can understand you. I know." said Sehun. 

"Appa!!!!!!!!" the shouts of Tae Oh broke the conversation. Kai run to the bedroom and hug Tae Oh. It makes him cry again. 

"Don't cry, son. Appa is here. Appa mianhe okey? Appa won't leave you after this. Appa mianhe..."said Kai and wipe his son tears. 

"Appa,,, saranghaeyo..." said Tae Oh and hug his neck while Kai was carrying him to the living room. Kai kiss his chubby cheek. 

"You wait here okey? You play first with Sehun- appa." said Kai and start his first duty as father and mother for Tae Oh. On that time, s who sleep at his house last night already wake up. D.O helps him at the kitchen while others playing with Tae Oh. 

After taking breakfast, Kai spend a little bit time with his son. Tae Oh is playing toys at the living room. Suho and Chen watching them. 

"Kai, our manager have rearrange back our schedule. Since, your fans already know about this, so, i think you can take more time. Who will take care Tae Oh after this? How about works and all that." said Suho. 

"I dont know, this happen very fast and I cant even think about it yet. I shall send him to the nursery." said Kai. 

"Are you sure? The whole world know your son. You dont scare if anything happen to him? Maybe kidnap? Dont you worry about that?" ask Xiumin. 

"Then what should I do? He never get seperated before this from me and my late wife." continues him. Tae Oh jump on his lap and hug him. 

"Why Tae Oh?" ask Xiumin. Kai his back. 

"Where's Eomma?" 

That question make everybody stop and pause. Espeacially Kai. He looks at s. Suho ask the others to go anywhere else and give Kai some space with Tae Oh. After Kai being alone with Tae Oh, Kai start to sing a song to make Tae Oh calm. 

"Appa loves you Tae Oh yah..." said Kai. 

"Tae Oh too..." 

"Eomma loves you too.." plus Kai. 

"I know..." 

"But, there's somebody who loves Eomma more than us." 

"Who?" ask Tae Oh and look deep inside his Appa eyes. 

"God. He needs Eomma more than us. Eomma is waiting us in heaven." explain Kai. Tae Oh seems blank. 

"You know, In heaven Eomma will be a queen. Eomma has a lot of things to do, that's why Eomma won't come back. Instead, Eomma will always waiting us. So, Tae Oh needs to be happy always, cheer, eat well, sleep well, always reading books. Because, Eomma is watching everything you do from up there." Explain Kai with modify details to make Tae Oh understand. 

"Eomma waiting us? In heaven?" ask Tae Oh. Kai nods.

"But, when can we go there, appa?" 

"When you grown up as a handsome young man and full of happiness." 

"Jinjja, Appa?!" 

"Nae! So, promise me you have to be always happy and listen to what appa tells you. You get me?" ask Kai. Tae Oh nods.

"Pinky promise!"


 

2 Months Later......

"It's EXO!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Japan Exo Consert was the biggest hit since they had a big family of Exo-L. The biggest fanclub ever that always give unexpected goosebump all around the world. Every years, there are many consert to attend either minor or major. Exo's fans are everywhere. Their hectic schedule sometime made them forget to eat. Rehearsal almost 20 hours a day. To satisfy people and everybody we need to be more than perfect. So, there's no reason for Exo to stop before face the obstacle. 

"That was the best!!" shouts Baekhyun. Others look very tired. All of them resting and lying on the floor of the mini studio. Their manager running through them. 

"Are you guys okey?" ask Mr. Park. 

"Awesome, hyung! but too much exhausting!" said Chanyeol. Kai rest his back on the mirror while listening well to what his manager is talking. 

"Kai? How about you? are you alright?" ask Mr. Park. 

"I do. But, can I just bring Tae Oh here? I'm scared what is he doing without me in the hotel." said Kai. Others are silent. 

"There's too much fans over here. Yet, you still have the ending performance. I dont think you can handle it. Our script writer was there with him." said Mr. Park. 

"He is my son. Let me handle this. Give me 20 minutes, I'll be back!" said Kai and left the studio and the hall. With full of covers, he run away from the hall to the hotel since it was just around the corner. He quickly approach his room.

"Appa!!!!" Tae Oh run happily to him. Kai give him a kiss on his chubby cheeks. 

"What are you doing outside? You suppose to be inside the room with ahjumma!" Kai nag. Tae Oh pouts a little bit and show him one lady who was standing near the window. 

"Who is that?! You play outside with stranger Tae Oh?!" Kai almost blows up. 

"Omo! Kai! You are back?" Mrs. Lee shocked when she saw Kai was carrying Tae Oh. 

"Noona...." 

"Anyeonghaseyo.." suddenly somebody interrupt the conversation. Kai startled a bit when suddenly Tae Oh open his arm and wants the girl in front of him to carry his son. 

"Mianheyo Kai. This is my dongsaeng who studies here. I ask her to come and help me take cares of Tae Oh. She really loves kid." explain Mrs. Lee. Kai stuck at the present of the lady in front of him. 

"My name is Krystal. Nice to meet you, Kai." said Krystal and give him a polite bow. Kai pause. 

"Appa! noona is my new friend!" said Tae Oh excitedly. 

"Noona, dont simply make your own decision. Either she is your sister or what ever she is, please let me know first. Tae Oh is a public figure boy. Since we are at people's country, I dont want anything to happen. I hope you understand. And you... thnks for this. But later dont do it anymore." said Kai and quickly carries Tae Oh in his arm then walk away back to the hall. 


 

Krystal can't hold her tear. Her heart crash to pieces after she saw her fiance with other girl. After what she had done, this what she get? Krystal enters her house and smash herself on the bed. This make her roomate worry about her.

"Yah, Krystal.... what happen? Why are you crying?" asks her roomate.

"I'm so hate of it!!!! He is such a big lier!!! I hate him!!" said Krystal while throwing all cushions and pillows on the floor. Amber hugs her tightly to make her calm. 

"I want leave Japan...." express Krystal. Amber quite shock. 

"You still have more classes in here! Krystal... don't be like this.. let him talk the truth first." 

"Truth? The truth, you say?? I saw it! In front of my eyes!  What the other truth you say?!!" shout Krystal. Amber silents. 

"But this is not the reason you need to leave Japan. There's the other ways." explain Amber. 

"No way! This is my decision. Plus, to study in here 2 years ago it's all my sister idea to keep me and him stay close. But, you see.. I stop! This time I really fed up with all those coming! Please Amber. Keep this as a secret. If he come and search for me, just inform him that I will never want him back in my life. And this..." 

Krystal takes out the ring at give it to Amber.  Amber startles. 

"Return it to him. Ask him to throw it away!" said Krstal and leave Amber alone in her room blankly. 

After she took almost 2 days thinking as much as she can and the final decision is to be back in Korea with her sister is more relevant than being fooling by her own damn fiance. The incident 3 days ago was not the first time she saw. It was more than 5 times she looked and watched all games given by his fience. And now, she is no more giving commitment for that guy. She is new now. And, she is back as a Korean lady. 

"Omo! Unnie!!!!!!" Krystal run towards his sister who is carry a kid wearing a mask. 

"Who is this kid? Is it Tae Oh again,unnie?" ask Krystal. Tae Oh than surprise Krystal by open his mask. 

"Noona!!! Annyeong!" 

"Aigooooo this boy! Come, let noona carry you." said Krystal. Tae Oh than put his mask back. 

"Unnie, is it Kai know you bring him along?" ask Krystal. 

"Nope. He was busy with his new song. He asks me to take care of Tae Oh for a while. So, since he didn't notice me take out his son. Haha!" 

Without saying any words more, both are shock by th caller from Mrs. Lee phone. Krystal quickly shut up. Tae Oh keep on silent.

"Yeobuse....." 

"Where did you bring my son, noona?!!" shout Kai. Mrs. Lee almost lost her rhyme of heart beats. 

"Errr... He is with me..." 

"Where?!" shout Kai. 

"Airport. I bring him along to fetch my sister arrive from Japan. We are on our way back, Kai." said Mrs. Lee. 

"Appa!!" Tae Oh suddenly call his father. Kai at the studio breath unconciously. 

"Son, palli came back here!" said Kai. 

The conversation end. Mrs. Lee drive clumsily. She can't breath properly. 

"Yah! noona! you suppose to get his  permission first! Aigooo... ! Drive save Noona!! There are two lives in this car!! Noonaaa!!" Krsytal shout because of Mrs.Lee driving. Tae Oh hug Krystal neck tightly. 

After 20 minutes, they all arrive and Kai was already waiting for them at the front door of the studio. Krystal bite her lower lips while walking slowly with Tae Oh. Mrs.Lee give him a apologize bow from far

"Appa!!" Shouts Tae Oh while running to Kai. Kai quickly carry him in his arm. 

"Kai, i'm so sorry. It's time for me to fetch Krsytal so, I just bring him out. It's because you are still recording just now so..." 

"This is not the first time, noona. I've already said that Tae Oh is public figures." explain Kai with disappointed tones. Tae Oh look at his appa. 

"Don't get angry,Appa..." Tae Oh tries to console his father. Kai breathing hard. 

"Kai, let me introduce back to you, this is my dongseang..." 

"Her name is Krystal. I still remember that. So, please don't change topic!" said Kai and makes Krystal amazed. He still remember her name after just look at her by glance two weeks ago. 

"Come in, let discuss about this." said Kai and they enters at the lobby of the studio. Tae Oh start to wandering around at the level. He starts to disturb and tease the cleaner and new freshie at the dancing room. Meanwhile,Kai still in serious mode with two ladies in front of him. 

"I'm so sorry about what had happen." said Mrs. Lee. 

"I really trust you because you already had two daughters. I know you really good in taking cares of my son. But, this you cannot simply bring him out like that, noona..." Kai explains more. Krystal just stay silent. She scares to open . Suddenly Tae Oh run and sits on her lap. 

"Noona!! I want to play games!" said Tae Oh while asking Krystal to unlock her phone. Kai looks at Tae Oh and look at Krystal. 

"I think I should replace your job, noona." said Kai to Mrs.Lee while he is still look at Krystal very deep. Krystal then turn up her head and both eyes meet. Both are freezing. Mrs. Lee could see something wrong somewhere with the situation. She hides her joys for a while and tease them by clear . Both back to a reality. Krsytal hide her red face with her hair and focus back to Tae Oh who is playing games. 

"I think your dongseang should replace you." said Kai. Krystal surprises with his word. 

"Are you sure,Kai? She just new and I bet she still don't know about the rules of being a babysitter for Tae Oh!" said Mrs. Lee. Kai smirks a bit. 

"My answer coming from the action she did. Since, Tae Oh is keep on talking about you after coming back from Japan two weeks ago, so I think you quite suitable for this." said Kai. Krystal looks at her sister. She looks blank. 

"Noona! I win! Appa!!! I win!!" Tae Oh shouts. 

"Jinjja?! Omo, my son is good at gaming." Kai praise his son and glare at Krystal a little bit. 

"Can you give me a time to think?!" ask Krystal after silent for a long minutes. 

"I want the answer tomorrow on 7 a.m. Sharp 7!" said Kai. Krystal scratchs her unitchy head. 

"errrrrr......nae....." she anwers him slowly. Kai hides his smile from them. But,  Mrs. Lee notice something weird with Kai recently. 


After giving answers and yes! Krystal agree to be a babysitter for Tae Oh. The jobs given was started after she agreed. Now, it is 8 in the morning. Kai welcoming her who already arrive. 

Krystal feel so much nervouse. She returns to Korea for good but suddenly she gots a big job from international singer. She sigh in nervous and she takes a step to Kai's apartment. She arrives and rings the bell. Kai open the door with a morning smile. Krsytal slips her hair behind her ear. 

"Annyeong." 

"So, welcome in.... you are very punctual and I like it." said Kai. Krystal shocked by the view of the house. Very neat and tidy. Even, Tae Oh's toys also keep neatly at the corner of the living room. 

"Tae Oh is still sleeping. Have you breakfast?" asks Kai while pours water on the glass. 

"I've done breakfast. It's okey." 

"So.... you don't have to be shy. It just you and Tae Oh to be here after this. But there' s a few rules more that I want you to listen." said Kai. Krystal ready to hear what him saying. 

"First, you have to make sure everytime you come, nobody notice you on this row especially in front of my house. Because, everybody knows i'm stay in here. Second, don't give Tae Oh any ramyeon as breakfast. Give hime milk. If he don't want, ask him what he wants but not ramyeon and presevations foods. Third, you can bring him out but only around this apartment. If he still boring, just bring him to my studio. You get me?!" 

"Nae, Kai...." 

"Okey, fourth, make sure he gets a nap around 12 a.m after lunch. Make sure he eats his lunch! Fifth, for lunch you must cook him something more green. Brokoli and salads are important. Sixth, if he keeps on crying and you couldn't control first you should do is try sing a song. If he still crying, read him a storybook or play with him. But if there's nothing change, just call me. That's all rules for you." said Kai. Krystal nods understand. 

"Err.... Kai..." 

"Yeah?!" 

"Can I know what really happen to your wife? I heard from my sister that she had an accident a few months ago. I'm so simpathy with you and Tae Oh." said Krystal full of sincere. Kai stuck a word. He don't want to recall that nightmare. 

"I think you've already know. So, I don't have to explain more. Thanks for the simpathy." 

"By the way, why suddenly you choose me to replace my sister?" asks Krystal more. Kai turns to look at her. He gives her a smile that make Krystal blush. 

"You will know the answer later. But if you treat Tae Oh very well and follow the rules." said Kai. Krystal nods.