13.

Play With The Soul.

Bin's POV -

I kept running up and down the streets, my mind was going crazy. Where the hell did she run off too? I ran my hand through my hair, I kept calling and calling her. But she wouldn't answer me.

" Aish. JUNG YEOREOM!" I kept running and running, she shouldn't be out this late. What if something happened to her? I shook my head and saw a slide on top of a hill.

~ flashback.~

Jung Yeoreom ran away from home again.. since when do 5 year olds think about running away from home? Mom and dad were freaking out, Uncle and Auntie too. I bit my lip and thought about where she would go. I quickly headed to where any 5 year old would hide.. the park, when I got to the park. I saw her sitting on the swing.. with her little bunny in one hand.

" Yeoreom-ya.." I quickly ran to her, she must have heard me running towards her because she picked up her little head and smiled at me.

" Bi Bi oppa!" she jumped off the swing and ran towards me, I embraced her with a hug and held her tight.

" Oppa, what are you doing here so late? Aren't Uncle and Auntie going to get mad that you left the house this late?" she pulled away from me and looked up at me with her big brown eyes, I just sighed and smiled.

" No. Mom and dad are okay with me out this late, come on. Let's get you home." I started to pull her towards the front of the park, towards the gate. Only to have her pull her arm away from me.

" NO! I'm not going home! Mommy and daddy are mean to me!" I turned and looked at her,

" Yo Yo-ya.." I could see how upset she was, I just sighed and nodded my head.

" Okay, we won't go home. Wanna go swing for a little bit?" she looked back at the swing and shook her head. She turned and looked at me, with stars shining in her eyes.

" I want to go Binnie oppa's house." I just smiled and nodded my head, I held out my hand and she quickly grabbed it. We both started headed down the street to my house.. where her parents waited for her.

~ end flashback.~

whenever she ran away from home.. that's where you would find Jung Yeoreom. I quickly ran up to the top of the hill, I needed to make sure she was okay.

 

Your POV -

I sat on the swing and let the tears fall down my face, my heart was hurting so bad. That scene replaying over and over again in my head, 

" AH!" I ran my hands through my hair and sighed, why the hell did I even think that it would ever be okay to fall in love with someone like him? My heart broke so much just even thinking about him, tears would start flowing out even more.

" I love you.. I feel for you more than what I felt for Ah Reum.." I scoffed,

" Yeah right. You played me right into your trap.. I can't believe this.." I just kept crying.. 

" Hey little girl.. why are you crying?" I looked up to see a drunk man walking towards me, I quickly got up from the swing and started to back away. He just smiled,

" Oh. You're pretty, come here. How old are you? Should you even be out this late by yourself?" I just scoffed and started to walk away. I wiped my tears,

" Hey! I'm not done talking to you! That's rude you know." I just sighed and turned around and looked at him,

" Old man, go home. You're drunk and you're revolting." I shoved my hands into my pant pockets.. forgetting about how much I had hurt my hand. I stopped,

" ah.." I pulled out my left hand and looked at it.. it was shaking, I took in a deep breath.. I really should go get this checked. I sighed. Only to realize that.. I shouldn't have stopped,

" What did you call me? Old man? Revolvting? Oh honey, when I'm done with you. I will have you screaming my name." I felt his hand on my shoulder, I quickly turned around to see him standing behind me. With the creepiest smile on his face. I just scoffed and shoved his hand off of my shoulder,

" Leave me alone you creep." I started to walk away from him.. to only have him grab my wrist and pull me back with strength I didn't even know he had. He made me slam into the wall of the slide.. causing me to hit my head.

" Ah!" man that hurt. He placed both arms right next to my face, breathing his disgusting alcoholic breath onto me. He just smiled at me,

" I like a girl who's fiesty like you. Come on darling, go ahead and do something again." I just scoffed,

" You're disgustingly drunk and obnixious. Leave me alone." I was about to push past him and he pushed me back, only pushing me harder. Causing me to hit the back of my head again,

" You aren't going anywhere until I'm done with you, but since you have such a big mouth to you.. why don't we start now?" he moved so quick, his lips were on my neck. I tried to push him off of me, but he was like a rock. He wouldn't move, his hands started to move up and down my body.

" Stop. Get off of me!" I tried to move away from him, to only have him get pissed and he slapped me in the face.

" Enough! Stand still!" he grabbed my wrists with his hand and held them above my head,

" No! Leave me alone." I kept squirming, I needed to get away from him. This can't be happening to me now, the tears that fell earlier.. were now replaced with tears of fear. I bit my lip. 

" Someone! Help! Anyone! Please!" my mind was racing. The man's hand started to travel up my shirt, I shook my head. His lips still attacking my neck,

" BI BI OPPA!" I screamed for my best friend, I needed him now. Why did I run away like this? The tears kept falling down my face,

" SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!" the man got annoyed again because I was soon met with another slap to my face.

" Shut up! Who said you could talk, you think this all games don't you?! Fine we can play games!" with one hand, he ripped my shirt open. I tried to move away from him, he held on tight with my wrists.

" No please stop. Please.." where the hell did all of practice go? When I taught myself to take care of myself.. because I didn't have Bin by myside anymore. I was frozen in fear. I watched as his eyes took in my body with delight. I shook my head,

" Please. Please stop." he just smirked. He touched my cheek and wiped the tear from my face,

" Soon I'll be hearing sweet moans out of your mouth, you damn !" he slapped my face again. My cheek hurt so bad, my tears kept falling down my face. What was I suppose to do now? I was about to be by this man and I couldn't even stop him because I was so weak from crying so much earlier.

" Oppa.. please come save me.." the man grabbed my face agressively and made me look at him,

" Didn't I tell you to shut up?!" he slapped my face again and grabbed me by my hair.

" Ah!" he pulled me face up to make me look at him. He just smirked and his lips,

" I love a girl who looks as weak as you do now. That's right, stay obedient.. it will all end soon enough." he threw my head to the side and started to kiss my neck again. I squeezed my eyes shut, someone please just make it stop.

" YA!" I jumped at the voice, I quickly opened my eyes to see..

" Minhyuk-ya!" I had never felt so realived in my entire life.

 

Rocky's POV -

I ran after Bin hyung after I told Eun Woo to go home.. how could I have been so stupid? I looked up to see a park.. she wouldn't be childish enough to be there.. would she? I bit my lip and quickly ran up the hill, 

" SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!" that was Yeoreom's voice. I ran as fast as my legs would let me, I reached the front of the gates... to see a man violating my wife. I clenched my fists.

" YA!" I watched as her face lit up with such relief,

" Minhyuk-ya!" but he didn't stop.. what he did next, was a mistake. 

" I told you to shut up! Who the hell is Minhyuk? HUH?! ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS!?" I watched as he slapped her, pulled her hair, and slapped her again. When he pulled her hair.. I could see a little blood on her lip. I ran towards them and pulled him off of her, to see that.. that bastard had ripped her shirt.. she dropped to her knees.

" Yeoreom-ya!" I quickly grabbed her, she was crying. Her lip was bleeding, her cheek was red.. how many times has he hit her? How hard? Her skin on her neck was all red and raw.. I felt my blood boiling,

" Who the hell are you?!" I felt the man grab my shirt and pulled me up, I could smell the alcohol on his breath. I just scoffed and shoved his hands off of me,

" Who the hell are you? What are you doing to this lady?" I watched as he scoffed,

" She's my fiancee, she likes to play like she's getting . Like I'm hurting her, it turns her on. Leave us alone kid, you wouldn't know a life like this. I bet you barely even have a girlfriend." I clenched my fists. My blood boiling even more, I punched his little smug face. I stood over him,

" How dare you touch my wife, how dare you lay your disgusting lips on her.. expose her like that! HOW DARE YOU!" I punched him in the face again, I watched as he scoffed.

" Oh. So you let your wife out by herself this late? Only means you don't mind sharing, don't worry buddy. I won't damage her too badly, I'll make sure you can have some tonight as well." I punched him in the face again causing my hand to bleed from hitting his teeth.. but his lip busted open. Good enough for me.

" Don't you even think about touching her, no don't even think about looking at her. She is way too precious to be tainted by a disgusting little bug like you. Leave before I do something that I regret." I got up and kicked him, I headed towards Yeoreom.

" Are you okay?" I moved some hair away from her face.. to only have her flinch at my touch. I felt my heart break.. to see her like this, I watched as the tears fell down her face.. as she tried to cover herself. I quickly took off my coat and handed it to her. I covered her up with my coat and I helped her up,

" Come on Yeoreom-ya." we started to walk away from the drunk man on the ground,

" Where do you think you're going? She's my prize!" I turned around and moved Yeoreom to stand behind me. I watched as the man started to get up very wobbily, I just scoffed and started to walk towards him. My fist landed on his face before he could even say anything else, he was back on the ground.

" Don't talk about my wife like that before you regret ever even looking at her like you did. You disgusting pig." I kicked him over and over again.

" Stop! Minhyuk-ya! Stop.. Minhyuk-ya.." I didn't even realize that she was telling me to stop until I felt her arms wrapped around my waist. I stopped kicking the man on the ground.. to have him roll away and groaned with each movement he did. I was breathing hard, I couldn't even stand the sight of him. I quickly grabbed Yeoreom's wrist and dragged her away from there. My blood was still boiling, how dare he touch her like that. How dare he expose her to the world like that. 

" Minhyuk-ya! Stop! You're hurting me!" I felt her pull her wrist away from me, when we were far enough from the park but not far enough where people who were close enough could hear whatever we were talking about. I turned around and looked at her,

" What the hell are you doing? Let's go." I tried to grab her wrist again only to have her pull it away from me. I was not in the mood to play with her,

" Jung Yeoreom. I am not in the mood, let's go. We will talk about this when we get home." I reached for wrist again, only to have her back away from me. I just groaned.

" What the hell are you even doing here Park Minhyuk?" I could hear the hatred in her voice, that tipped me off.

" What am I doing here?! What about you?! You were so stupid to run off on your goddamn own and look at what happened! You almost got ! If I hadn't showed up in time.. what would you have done huh?! Shouldn't you feel grateful that I came to save you?! I could have just left you to that drunkard man!" why the hell was she choosing to fight with me now? I watched as she scoffed,

" Yeah. You should have, don't go sprouting the words that I'm your wife when I'm not!" I watched as she ripped the ring off of her finger and threw it at me. I felt my blood boil even more, I picked up the ring.. this was my mother's ring. How dare she,

" I'm nothing to you! Go run to your precious little girlfriend since you love her so much!" I just scoffed and nodded my head,

" If that is what you want.. fine! I will! At least she doesn't treat me like this after saving her!" I watched as she glared me.

" I ran away because of you. This is all of your fault!" I just scoffed,

" I told you from the get go, don't fall in love with me. But here we are. You are in love with me.. aren't you?" I just scoffed and crossed my arms,

" Your ran away because you couldn't handle the truth when you saw me with Ah Reum-ya! Don't act like I didn't see your jealous little glares over at us during the entire ride home. At least Ah Reummie isn't stupid enough to run away to get herself almost !" I watched as she clenched her fists together, she started to walk towards me. I watched as she took off my jacket and she stood in front of me.. leaving me with a pain on my cheek. I looked at her.. seeing her tears fall.. what did I do.

" I hate you Park Minhyuk. Stay out of my life forever." I watched as she started to walk away from me.. pushing my coat into my arms, I sighed.

" Yeoreom-ya wait. Ya. Jung Yeoreom." I grabbed her wrist, stopping her for a little bit.

" At least wear my coat.. I can't stand the thought of others looking at you.. especially like that." I heard her scoff and she pulled her wrist away from me, she turned and looked at me. I watched as her single tear fell down her cheek.. killing me on the inside,

" How sweeet of you, sure was sweet of you to think of me when you were kissing your girlfriend. Sure was sweet of you when you were the one who confessed to me first, who told me that he was falling in love with me first. I really appreciate that kind of stuff in my life. Thanks a lot Park Minhyuk." she quickly turned around and stalked off, I opened my mouth to say something.. but quickly closed it.. I better follow her. We both walked down the street.. her in the front, me in the back. I watched as she tried covering herself with her ripped shirt. I sighed,

" Take the coat Yeoreom-ya!" but she kept ignoring me. God damn this girl and her damn stubborness. I sighed. 

" Yeoreom-ya!" my ears perked at the voice.. I looked up to see.. Bin running towards her.. should I feel relief or jealously?

 

Your POV -

I felt my tears falling down my face when I heard Bin's voice,

" Oppa." I quickly ran towards him and went straight into his arms. His warmth, his scent.. his everything was making me feel better. He held me tight in his arms, kissing me on top of my head and soothing out my hair. I cried into his chest, while hitting him with my closed fists.

" Where were you?!" I cried into his chest while repeating those exact words. He didn't say anything.. he just held me tight while I hit him.

" Well looks like you two have it handled well.." I felt Bin's arms wrap around me tighter, I could hear the strain in his voice.

" Yeah we do. You can go on ahead Minhyuk-ya. I can take care of my best friend from here on out." I just wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tightly. My heart hurt so much, the man I had fallen in love with.. lied to me. Had hurt me.. is now watching me being held and protected by his bandmate.. his best friend. I heard him sigh and I could hear his footsteps against the street. I moved my head a little.. he walked past us, not even looking back. Why did I think there was even a little hope? I sighed and moved my head back,

" Yeoreom-ya?" I shuffled at his voice, how soft he sounded. I slowly backed away from him.. I could feel his eyes.. looking at me, I quickly covered myself with my ripped shirt. 

" Yo Yo-ya.. who did this to you?" he moved closer to me, his hand touched my cheek softly. I flinched at his touch, scared of being touched like that again.

" I'm going to kill him." I quickly looked up at my best friend. I could see how angry he was from the light, I sighed and wrapped my arms around his waist, I gave him a little squeeze.

" Oppa, I'm okay now. That's all that matters. Please don't think about it anymore, it hurts me too much." I heard him sigh, I looked up at him. His eyes were looking into mine.. I saw how quickly they had changed. From the anger that was inside of him.. to being soft and sweet again. Would it have been easier to fall in love with Bin instead of Rocky? Thinking about him.. hurt me inside again.

" Want to go home?" I shook my head, I heard him sigh and nodded his head. He pulled away from me, I looked at him. He started to take off his coat and placed it softly around me, I watched as he started to button up his coat for me. I could see how sweaty he was, I bit my lip.. and dropped my head.

" I"m sorry.." he finished buttoning up his coat for me when he pulled me closer to him, I looked up at him. His big brown eyes.. softened up, I watched as he slowly started to smile, showing me his little moon shaped eye smile. 

" You should be sorry, idiot." he told me softly, I watched as he brought his hand up.. touching my cheek. I flinched from the pain, just from a soft touch.. it had hurt. I felt him move my hair so he could have a better look at my body, if I didn't know any better. I bet they were already starting to bruise up. I took in a deep breath,

" Yo Yo-ya.." I looked up at his face, he quickly pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight.

" I'm sorry.. I had failed you. I couldn't even protect you from this, from getting hurt.. I'm so sorry Yeoreom-ya.." I just shook my head and wrapped my arms around his waist,

" It's not your fault oppa, it never will be. It's my own fault for letting my wall down with someone who didn't even care about me in the first place." I sighed.. and pulled away from him.. I bit my lip,

" I think.." I looked up at him,

" I think I should stop being your manager, I can't stand to see his face. Not now at least." I felt him touch my arms. He moved his face closer to mine, my heart beating faster as he grew closer.

" I'm not letting you go this time Yeoreom-ya, not to him, not to anyone. I'm not letting you out of my sight, not after tonight." I looked at him, I could feel his breath on my lip. 

" I will protect you from now on Yeoreom-ya.. not as your big brother, not as your best friend.. but as a lover. If you'll let me." my mind was going crazy.. did he just say what I thought he said? Before I could answer him.. I felt his lips on top of mine again. My heart exploded, the feeling wasn't as strong as when Rocky kissed me but there was something there. When he pulled away from me, I looked up at him. The street lamp showed each of his features, my heart was still pounding from the kiss. I bit my lip and then at my best friend. If I wanted to forget about Minhyuk.. what better way than with someone who knew me better than my own parents.

" Will you be my girlfriend, Jung Yeoreom." I looked up at him, this was my only chance. I smiled and nodded my head.

" Let's give it a shot oppa." I watched as him smile got bigger and bigger after my answer. He picked me up and spun me around, I clung to his neck. When he placed me on the floor, I looked up at him. 

" I love you so much Jung Yeoreom." I just smiled at him.

" I love you too oppa." he smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. Saying those words.. receiving kisses from him, didn't feel right. It felt like I was betraying Minhyuk. When he pulled away from me, he grabbed my hand.

" Come on, let's get you home." I nodded my head, after a night like this. I just wanted to sleep. We headed down the street, I looked up at him. I quickly stopped, pulling him with me. He turned and looked at me,

" Oppa, your face isn't covered! You'll get into trouble if anybody sees you!" he just smiled at me. 

" As long as I am with you, I am fine. Plus all the fans know you're our manager, so us walking casually next to each other isn't so bad. Right?" I just sighed and looked at him, he just smiled and moved closer to me. I felt my heart faster, he reached into his pockets and pulled out a mask. He just smiled and covered his face with it. I just shook my head,

" Oppa." even behind his mask, I could tell his cheeky smile from a mile away.

" Come on, our dorm isn't that far from here anyways. We can just walk home, enjoy the air while we are out." I just sighed and looked at him. I lifted our hands up, I could tell he was pouting.

" Why can't we hold hands?" I glared at him, he sighed and let go of my hand. I just smiled and shook my head while walking away from him. 

" Wait for me!" I just chuckled.. leave it to him.. to make me feel better in an instant. I sighed and looked up at the sky, clear.. unlike my mind and my heart. I let out a deep breath,

" Ya." I felt him tug on my hair lightly, I looked up at him and glared. He just smiled behind his mask, I shook my head and kept on walking. 

" Ya. Yo Yo-ya." I looked over at him,

" Are you okay? After everything that happened today?" I just sighed and shook my head.

" Of course I'm not, but what can I do? I got my heart broken for the first time in my life, I almost got .. I just.. I just want my life to go back to normal.. before I had met Park Minhyuk. Before I lost my parents, my sister." I sighed.. I looked up at him.. I could see how sad he looked. I just smiled,

" But I of course wouldn't be where here right now if it wasn't for my amazing best friend." I saw him in the corner of my eyes, I just chuckled. I sighed and looked around.

" Oppa, when we go see your mom and dad this weekened. Let's buy them some stuff before we go." I looked at him, he smiled and nodded his head.

" Whatever makes you happy my princess. Turn left here, we should near the dorm here soon." I nodded my head and turned left. And there it was.. the complex where we stayed at. I looked up at the 4th floor.. on the far right side.. both lights were on. I took in a deep breath, they were all still awake in the dorm.. but one other was in my apartment.. I felt Bin's hand in mine. I looked up at him, he just smiled down at me.

" Come on, I can't wait to tell the others the good news." I just gave him a smile, he dragged me along the way. I wasn't ready to face all of this, not now at least. I watched as we passed the little supermarket.. bringing back memories of when Rocky came to save me.. I felt my heart hurt even more. As we grew closer and closer to the complex, I sighed. I looked down at my left hand.. how empty my finger felt. Without the ring, my finger felt lonely. Weird.. I sighed. I watched as Bin opened the gate door, closing it behind us and locking it. I felt my heart pounding.. I had to face him now.. 

" Come on Yo Yo-ya, I know you're tired." I looked over at Bin and nodded my head. I was freaking out.. how am I suppose to see him everyday now? I just shook my head, we walked into the building.. and waited for the elevator to come down. When the doors opened, we climbed in and I let go of his hand. I stood in the corner.. holding myself.

" Yo Yo-ya?" I looked over at him, he was taking off his mask.. showing his handsome face. I felt so bad.. I was using Bin as a rebound. I couldn't hurt him like that, I needed to end his now. I opened my mouth.. only to have him pull me into his arms again,

" Before you say anything, I want you to know that I know. Don't worry about hurting me, don't think about me as a rebound.. just don't think about those things. Just think of us as you normally would, I will never stop loving you Yeoreom-ya. Before you call it quits.. let's give it a try. Please?" I just stood there as he wrapped his arms around me, I sighed.. maybe he's right. I should give it a try before I say anything. I slowly lifted my arms and placed my hands on his back, I turned my face to the side.

" Okay oppa." we both let go when we heard the door ding, I looked out the door.. hoping to see Rocky standing there, but I was met with nothing. I sighed and we both walked out. We stopped by the dorm, only to be greeted by extreme loudness.

" JUNG YEOREOM!" I jumped at how loud Jinwoo was being, he quickly grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside. Pushing me slightly onto the couch, I looked up at him. And there stood Dong Min, Myung Jin, and Sanha. All with their arms crossed. I sighed,

" How stupid of you to run off like that! You don't know these streets! It is dangerous!" I looked at Eun woo who was glaring at me, I nodded my head.

" You are lucky that both Binnie and Rocky found you, do you understand me?!" I looked at Eun Woo. I sighed and nodded my head, he was always looking out for me, with his cold face but warm heart.

" I'm sorry oppa." 

" IF YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN MYSELF AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I looked at Jin Jin, I nodded my head.

" I'm sorry oppa. Yes I understand." he just sighed, I dropped my head.

" Yeoreom-ya." I felt a hand on mine, I looked up to see MJ smiling at me.

" Everyone is just upset that you ran off, we were worried sick about you. We were so scared that something might have happened to you..." I watched as his eyes got bigger..

" Yeoreom-ya.. what happened.." I quickly dropped my head. I didn't want to think about it anymore, I just wanted to erase it from my mind. I quickly shook my head.

" Noona?" I felt the tears attacking my eyes,

" Guys.. lets leave Yeoreom-ya alone.. she's been through a lot tonight." I looked up.. Eun Woo gave me a small smile. I smiled back at him.. if Bin wasn't being my best friend, I could always run to Cha Eun Woo.

" Bin-ya, you have a lot of explaining to do. Yeoreom-ya, go on ahead to bed. We'll be at the company all day tomorrow, so don't worry so much." I looked at Jin Jin.. he wasn't having it tonight. I sighed and got up.. to only have my legs give out. I stood strong this whole time.. why now.

" Come on, I got you." I felt Eun Woo grab me, I smiled.

" Thanks oppa." we walked past everyone and headed out of the dorms. We walked to my apartment when the anxiety started to kick in. He was waiting for me in there.. I felt Eun Woo pat my arm,

" You will be fine, I know you will be. Come on.. let's get you to sleep. I'll go and get you some medicine tomorrow and we can apply them while you tell me what happened tonight. Okay?" I nodded my head and punched in the pin. We both walked in.. to see Rocky sitting there on the couch.

" Hyung! Yeoreom-ya!" he quickly got up and headed towards us, I looked at him.. feeling my tears wanting to attack my eyes. I quickly blinked them away. I couldn't cry now..

" Rocky-ya, can you help Yeoreom-ya to bed? I need to go yell at Bin too." I looked at him, he just smiled at me and pushed me lightly towards him. Rocky grabbed me in his arms, I watched as Dong Min just smiled and started to walk away. He was defintely going to get yelled at tomorrow. I heard the door shut and I sighed,

" Come on Yeoreom-ya.. I bought medicine on the way home, let's go lay you down." I felt the assurance from him, I nodded my head and we started to walk towards my room. He opened the door and walked me to the bed, I sat down and watched as he went to the closet to grab me a shirt. He handed it to me,

" Put it on, I'm going to grab the medicine." I nodded my head and waited for him to walk out. I sighed and ed Bin's jacket.. I took it off, and looked the mirror. To finally see the effect of my suffering. My whole right side of my neck was all bruised up, my lip had a cut on it. My right cheek had a bruise from the hits I took from him. I laid my face in my hands and cried, I heard the door open and I heard Rocky run towards me.

" Yeoreom-ya.." I felt him pull me into a hug. I cried into his shoulder, how could... why did this happen? We stayed like that until I finished crying. When I pulled away from him, he looked at me and gave me a smile that made my heart melt.

" Are you okay now?" I sniffled and nodded my head, he nodded his head and looked at my shirt that was laying next to me. He sighed and looked at me, he grabbed my shirt and laid it on his lap.

" Honestly Yeoreom-ya.. would you be able to do anything without me?" he gently took off my ripped shirt,

" Throwing this away. We don't need anymore of this bad luck around you." I watched as he threw the shirt on the ground. He then picked up my other shirt and helped me put it now, he pulled my hair out the shirt for me. Our faces were so close that I felt my heart beat faster and faster,

" Come on lay down. We can apply the medicne later.. right now.. I just want you to get some sleep." I ndded my head, I laid down on my bed and looked at him. He sighed and nodded his head, he started to get up. I quickly grabbed his wrist, he turned and looked at me.

" Don't leave me.." he smiled and nodded his head, he sat back down on the bed. He started to sooth out my hair and looked me in the eyes,

" I'm not going anywhere baby. Go ahead and fall asleep, I'll still be here when you wake up." I nodded my head.. slowly closing my eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hello there! I've been gone a long time haven't I? I'm so sorry, I honestly have lost a lot of inspiration to write my stories. So lately I have been watching a lot of dramas, reading a lot of books.. trying to find something to help me write. And then I came upon my precious Thai dramas. That's where I got the inspiration for today's update. I hope you guys honestly like it, I'm sorry for going AWOL on you guys. Oh! So who else loves Astro's new song? I'm obsessed right now. OBSESSED. It's on constant replay right now, lol. This song will have a huge part at the end of the story, keep a look out for it. With that being said, I think I will be ending the story soon here. In a few more chapters. Once again, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Let me know in the comments how you felt about it. Oh and let me know which Astro album is your favorite. Mine, hands down is Winter Dream. I love all of the songs on the album. So until my next update, much love from this crazy author.

xoxo

nina_saranghae8

" 집으로 돌아가는 거리에서
함께한 추억들이 영화처럼 떠오르네

On my way back, memories of us together float up like a movie." - Again: Astro.

* Obsessed with song... and Sanha's outfit.*