Battle Ground IV

OFFLINE. Play and Survive; no condition, no rules

“Are you Kim Jaejoong? The one I am to serve?”

“Yes. Yes, I am.”

“What am I required to call you?

“Master’s fine. I don’t mean to be rude but could you take your creepy scythe away from me? Please.”

“No problem master.”

“So you don’t have a single skill?”

“I don’t know. Xenos didn’t program any information about my skills, I am sorry.”

“It’s okay. I guess it’s up to your owner to develop skills for you.”

Fear was a huge factor whenever I see her. I gulped every time she talks to me. I pinched myself so many times, but I still won’t wake up from this damn dream. And if the thing infront of me, Cross Apocalypse and her scythe are real, Xenos Corp. must be insane.

Damn. I still can’t believe this is happening to me. As I stared at Cross Apocalypse, I realized something, if the characters are real, then for sure, the battles are also real! Crap.

“So, I guess, if you’re real… the battles are also real.”

“Yes master.”

“Oh okay. Can you return to my computer now?”

“I believe that’s not possible master, you’ve already summoned me.”

What am I going to do now? I have no choice but to let her stay with me, besides, my parents won’t care anyway.

“Hey el estupidos, can I keep a girl as my pet?”

“No problem son, just make sure it won’t poop on the floor, okay?”

“Okay mom, thanks.”

See? So I don’t have a single problem anymore but how to win with this kind of character. Tomorrow morning, it’s Saturday, and I’ll try to work on her. It’s quite impossible to include a character with no special skills at all in a game, right? So, she must have something on her sleeves. The Xenos didn’t program any information because maybe they wanted the players to have some kind of a challenge in altering their own characters.

“Cross Apocalypse, I command you to wake me up at exactly 7:00 am”

“Yes master.”

“So where will you sleep?”

She pointed at my bed. Yeah, sleeping with a really cute fictional character like her is so awesome yet so eerie. I let her sleep on my bed, so I had to sleep on the floor because she wanted Grimm, yeah; she named her scythe, to sleep next to her. Damn.