Battle Ground I

OFFLINE. Play and Survive; no condition, no rules

Jaejoong POV

 
The night sky cried crimson as the full moon shone on my path as I walk closer to death. The Grim Reaper, you ask? Her ruby red eyes stared upon my weak and puny half dead body as she swung her scythe. She made a bloodshed battlefield herself, her lust for blood never seemed to satisfy her.


I lay upon the bloody battle ground when I said my goodbyes to my dear but absurd life.
 
 

She raised the tool meant for death, and then I thought, this bloodlust monster wasn’t always like this, she was sweet, kind and caring, though weak, she still manages to stand up on her own, but, what happened? Was this all my fault? Is my vague death my own doing? Am I the victim of my own sins?

As death came within my soul, I closed my eyes, not of fear, but the bliss of cherishing the past of this bloodlust assassin. The past – when she ate cookies instead of flesh, when she loved day not night… and when she knew how to smile, not to kill.

I cherished it… her past, my past, our past, memories that were left to rot.

I remember it as if it was only a moment ago; I was one of the many gamers of the new generation, online ‘til dawn, nonstop gaming, as I say… “I play, I breathe.”

There’s not a thing that I would craved to do the most but Gaming, it was basically the spine of my life, without it, I can’t continue to survive this cruel world of ours.

I got engaged with it, not because I’m attached to socializing online but because of the rage I kept everyday which was the cause of everyday bullying, irresponsible parents and a damn life. Online, I can let this rage out; even have a bloodlust rampage legally… I am powerful; no one could push me around in these territories. I loved it, the power, the fame, the glory… I loved it all. Naïve but it is what I lust.

Every second of my life feels like hell, but these online games put an end to my misery, they let me lived in a world where I can let my anger flow with frenzy. MMORPGs brought me a new hope for my life that maybe someday, I can become like my character in these online games, powerful and undefeated.
 


All the crap about life makes me so frustrated, but I can’t do anything about it; I can’t confront my parents, I can’t fight bullies, and I barely survive my everyday life. It’s like suffering hell over and over again. I get beat up by my classmates, my parents, and worst of all, by the people I don’t even know. I’m a puny parasite, not to be ever treated as a human being.
 
 

I found myself in the midst hell and life as I struggled to survive ‘til one day, an email was sent in my inbox. It’s from a group of game creators called the “XENOS” who had been making MMORPGs that I’ve been playing as far as I can remember. I didn’t bother to hesitate because Gaming was the only thing that crossed my mind.

 

 

VISIT OUR BLOG!