Battle Ground III

OFFLINE. Play and Survive; no condition, no rules

As I’ve explored the Hiatus official website, I saw all the other gamers’ profiles; I guess Xenos wasn’t kidding at all when they included the word “Elite” in their email. Being one of them, right now, was a solid reason to continue my vague life, a valid reason to pursue one thing I hated the most, living.

 

I’ve already downloaded and installed the game, but it won’t let me play cause the official beginning of the tournament will be launch 2 days from now. So instead of doing anything else, I did a research on my character but the window that says “background is unknown” keeps popping out of my screen. So my character doesn’t have a background, I guess I might not be the only one. Maybe I’m the one responsible for constructing her background, and the website cannot find her skills too, now what? I’m stuck with the weakest! But I can’t give up now, victory is the only choice I’ve got because if I don’t win, the things I’ve dreamt of will be forever unreachable.

 

It was already pass four in the morning when I got tired of researching for my character, I spent almost 3 hours on one thing and I didn’t even get one bit of information. All I know is her name and what she looks like.

 

I slept, I got pissed. What a worthless character, the game hasn’t even started yet she’s already a pain in the . Damn.

It was already 7:00 am when I woke up; I couldn’t smash my alarm clock, because if I did, my father would probably beat me up again. I had to go to school, and as usual, I was late.

 

I seized the day on the roof top, wondering how I could enhance my character’s skills. The day passed by quickly and fortunately, I survived high school for another day. I went home immediately to check the website once again.

 

[ 1 more day of reality till the delusion begins.]; it was posted on their homepage, eerie yet catchy. And again, I was still searching for Cross Apocalypse’s skills and background. But I gave up after a couple of minutes when I realized it’s hopeless to find even one single result.

 

I got so pissed. I just turned my eyes to my window, and thus, as beautiful as ever, the night sky was there. As I was already chilling out, I saw a hand grabbed on to my window pane. “Damn you! Show yourself, you bastard!” I shouted bravely as my whole body is quivering with fear.

 

“Douche! Show yourself at once!” I screamed over and over again. I went to get my baseball bat under the bed, and finally, the bastard showed half of his head… and it had a pink hair? Pssshhh… pink? Seriously? Monsters these days are becoming more and more absurd. It slowly showed itself and went inside my room, but as I witnessed what it was, I began laughing at myself for completely chickening, she’s just a teenage girl… cute school uniform, long pink hair, gentle red eyes… and, oh , a huge scythe behind her! Damn, am I hallucinating? Or is it really her? Cross Apocalypse?

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Cro-crosss-cross…a-apocaly-lypse?” I asked.

 

 

“Yes master?” she answered and damn I almost passed out.