Battle Ground II

OFFLINE. Play and Survive; no condition, no rules
Kim Jaejoong;
 
We invite you to the massive world of Hiatus, an MMORPG created by the leading gaming corporation - Xenos. Only 100 gamers had been included in the game, and you, ranked ninety-first, are one of them. Xenos congratulates you for being ranked as ninety-first and for you to be chosen to participate in this competition.
 
Death – it’s the only thing standing between you and victory. Play and survive; no conditions, no rules.
 
- [ x ] e n o s || Hiatus: The Missing Link
 
Like what I've said, Gaming was the only thing that crossed my mind. I was in it not to survive, but to conquer everything within my range, to satisfy my lust and be the invulnerable.
 
 
Just reading this invitation makes my adrenaline rush with so much prowess. Having 100 players kill each other, no rules and regulations inside the battle field, it means no one can escape an opponent’s fury.
 
 
To think that I was ranked as elite was the only thing I can be proud of, and if I managed to win this game, I will conquer the online world, supporters, fame, money… you name it; everything I ever wanted.
 
 
So why hesitate? I immediately accepted their invitation,nothing will be lost if I try to reach for victory in Hiatus, right? Besides,it’s just another MMORPG hosted by Xenos. Hiatus might have different standards in gaming, but I bet it’ll be like all the other games they’ve created.
 
 
I started to register, but the register engine would only take full real names, I guess Xenos wanted to make sure that they have the right gamers. So I had to no choice but to put my real name, quite dangerous cause if this was a scam, they already got me, but I was willing to gamble just to play for Xenos.
 
Hiatus had some weird mechanics, characters were randomly given to the players. No players had the same character, it means if there are100 players, then there must me 100 characters.
 
 
The register engine gave a character named “Cross Apocalypse”. Cross, then add it with Apocalypse, it was massive. Just when I thought I had the strongest, I saw a sample picture,and I found out that “he” is female. She had a long pink hair, had gentle red
eyes… if you think she’s cute, you should have seen the huge eerie scythe behind her, I guess that would be her only tool to survive.
 
 

After witnessing how weak my character was, I asked myself if I had a chance in winning it, but giving up doesn't matter anymore for me. Having a chance to defeat the undefeated was an opportunity I cannot bear to ignore