05; (ugly) dots

Moonlight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong inhaled sharply. Again and again. And again. He had almost kissed Chanwoo- no, it was just an accident, he was just caught up in the moment or something. At least that was, what he had been telling himself for the past hours. 2 days, it were just 2 days and he was already going crazy whenever the younger came into his sight. He was reflexively fast to turn his feet and run away as fast as he could. Just somewhere he wouldn't have to face his gorgeous face (with those soft-looking lips). Yunhyeong knew that avoiding him was only a temporary option, however for now, it seemed more than plausible to him.  

 

"Hyung--", "I really need to grab something from outside", Yunhyeong didn't even face him as he his heels, put on the best shoes that were near enough and opened the door to go (run) outside. "Hyung, those are my shoes--", was the last muffled sound he heard, before the door closed completely and he sighed deeply; almost falling down the stairs.  

 

"What is wrong with me?", a desperate Yunhyeong plopped down, head resting on his knees as his eyes wandered around the floor. 224 dots, he counted after 2 minutes, why was the floor full with dots anyway? Dots were annoyingly stupid, was all he could think. "I am stupid", he whispered to himself. He wasn't sure how to deal with all this, Chanwoo kept crossing his mind, again, and just this once he would let himself fall a little bit deeper, his delicate lips, lifting upwards; just slightly but enough to make his heart skip a beat. Eyes formed into slight crescents; hair messy as he comes close to greet him with a bashful, "Good morning Hyung~" Somehow his cheeks were always tinted with a little bit of color and Yunhyeong wondered if it was because of the shy boy he could be or if he had that kind of effect on him. Probably not. 

 

"Why are you sitting here like a loser and sighing like there is no tomorrow?", Yunhyeong flinched when he heard a voice but was thankful when he recognized it to be no other than Jinhwan's.  

 

"I don't know. The floor is just so ugly"  

 

"Is it because of Chan--" 

 

"Why is it full of dots anyway?" 

 

"Yunhyeong--" 

 

"I counted 224 in less than 5 minutes Hyung, can you believe-" 

 

"Yunhyeong, don't try to--" 

 

"224, Hyung! That's too many--" 

 

"YUNHYEONG" 

 

Yunhyeong immediately shut his mouth. This time it was Jinhwan sighing before he sat down beside the obviously in love with Chanwoo idiot. They were silent for a while before one of them spoke. Well, Yunhyeong was too scared to do so; he waited for the elder to finally say something and help him out of this mess of feelings that he couldn't quite comprehend.  

 

"You like him", Jinhwan stated after what felt like an eternity. The air felt thick and a heavy silence fell upon them. Why wasn't it a question? Why did he say it like it was already a fact? Was it really that simple--

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter