New story, please check it out

Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiii!! I'm back with a new one-shot!! It's a Markbum/Jaemark (Mark and Jaebum) story, with very very slight hints of 2Jae and Markson. Please chek it out if you're free! Title's called Duvet; previously named as Futon.

Also, it was supposed to be a short, around 100-300 word drabble, and i have no idea how it turned out to be longer than 1.1k word angsty story. It has fluff in between don't worry! Let me give u a sneak peak.

 

Sneak preview (first para) :

      Mark cracked open his eyes, his vision blurry with sleep. It was still dark outside. He brought one hand up to rub his eyes while using the other to help himself sit up. He looked at his lover's side of the bed. Once again, it was empty. Jaebum was probably working overtime again. He lowered his hand to his phone check the time. 1:31am. Then, Mark saw that he had a message from Jaebum. It says "Hey baby, i'll have to work overtime again since i have a presentation tomorrow. Sry:(" Mark sighed as he flopped back down in a starfish position, phone strewn onto Jaebum's side of the bed.

 

Synopsis: Mark woke up to find that Jaebum had messaged him, saying that he was working overtime again tonight. He knew that Jaebum is using that as an excuse to do something else. Then he saw a message from Jackson, asking if he wanted him to go over.

What will Mark do? What will be his choice?

 

The story is going to be so much better than this lousy forward of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter