2/1 Markson

Apple of My Eye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello hello my pumpkins! This is the Markson!Markson version that i had promised you guys i'll upload. xD There's no but there's a hint of it because i know what how our dirty little minds work ;) I want to thank @Nachtice for providing me with ways to improve my writing, as well as @Asan_ficHORA for upvoting my story (even though it's horrible and i at writing)!! Oh and also @LuminRocks for being so enthusiastic about wanting to read this story. Thank you guys so so much. Many many loves and hugs and kisses for all you applepies! (This sounds like an Oscar Award speech now hahahahaha) Sorry for spouting so much nonsense, continue reading~~ xD

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy!

 

 


     "If looks could kill, he would have already been dead. Literally." Mark muttered as he glared at his target, a million-dollar business owner, who who sat surrounded by many girls in a VIP booth at U29, Underburrow29, the bar for all the rich and powerful people where one can only enter with an invite. The land, Ground Zero as people now call it, is almost uninhabitable anymore, since the ozone layer has been destroyed so terribly that the land has been almost all burnt down and all that was left were the charred remains of whatever that had once been there... In fact since year 2057, everything has been shifted and built underground.
     "Oh come on, lighten up, baby! I managed to hack through this system and get us into this completely out-of-our-league bar. And all you can think about is your mission, we should drink a little. Isn't it half complete already anyway? Since we managed to get in and stuff, all that is left is for you to just zap that guy dead. What's more, shouldn't you be focusing more on your darling boyfriend here?" Jackson shouted over the music as he wrapped his arms around Mark's waist, peppering his face and neck with kisses.
     "I don't have much time left to get done with this ing mission, and i don't just zap that guy dead. It isn't that simple, i have to hypnotise him first, then pull at his energy lines that i can see with this freaky eyes and stops his organs from functioning. It consumes a whole lot of my own energy you know? Also, it's not as if i want to have this stupid power, do you think i want to kill people? Furthermore, my life is on the line! I've told you what would happen to me if i don't complete missions by the dateline and i'm not willing to die!" Mark shouted loud enough to be heard by Jackson only, frustrations clear in his voice as his body slumped backwards onto his boyfriend's back, his eyes clouded with tears. Jackson stopped dancing against Mark, his expression immediately turned sober as he stared at his boyfriend.
     "I'll go get his attention and get him to Ground Zero. Meanwhile you go to the toilet to get your contact lenses out alright? You know where that is right? You've been here last year. Oh and also, put on your sunglasses, your wonderful and beautiful purple eyes aren't exactly very inconspicuous."
     Mark looked up only to see Jackson already walking towards the booth. He blinked away his tears as he gave a watery smile towards Jackson's back. He was very thankful to have a such an understanding boyfriend who can detect and tune in with his emotions. He was glad that he could always trust Jackson to make him feel better, to make him feel less of a freak. Jackson was the only reason as to why he hadn't gouged out his eyes yet, he wanted to see that handsome face everyday. Likewise he would do anything in his power to protect Jackson if needed to. He wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who ever dares to hurt his boyfriend. It's not easy to find someone who accepted his abnormality and going the extra mile by loving him and staying loyal towards a weirdo like him for more than half a decade.
     He didn't need to know how Jackson was able to lead the target away onto Ground Zero, except for the fact that he was a genius at implanting any sort of information into the system, like setting up a fake multi-billion company and stuff. A small smile broke out as he found his way to the toilet.
     As he stared at the reflection of himself in the mirror, Mark started thinking about how he had gotten into all this trouble.

     "Hey boy, do you want to have sight? I can give you sight if you come with me. You will even be able to live in your own pod in Underburrow as well. You won't have to live in this pathetic tent on Ground Zero anymore!"
     Mark looked from his curled-up position towards the direction of the voice and he stared in the direction of where the voice might have come from. 'How did they know he was blind? Did they want to capture him and euthanise him? After all, that was what he had heard that happens to orphans.' Just as he was about to run out from the back flap of his tent, the voice continued, "Don't worry, we won't hurt you. We are deployed by the Antheopian Government, healthcare sector, and we just want to do a little experiment. I would show you the Government's seal, but alas, you cannot see. You won't be able to survive for long by yourself in this condition. And you have no parents to worry about where you've went, am i right? Just follow us. We will give you your heart's desire. But if you really don't want that, we will leave. Right now."
     "I want it. I want sight." Mark shouted as he scrambled out of the tent. Then he felt something poking into him as he lost consciousness.
     The next time Mark woke up, he saw that he was in a starch white room with nothing but the bed he was lying on. He blinked once, then another, then another, He could see! He could finally see! Happiness and excitement bubbled through his body. He looked to the side just to see a man in a white coat opening his mouth, "Well looks like my teammates and i have finally succeeded in our experiment. You are a mere 7-year-old, but i'm sure you understand that everything in this world comes at a price. We gave you sight, so you have to give us something back in return. You understand this, don't you?" Mark stared at the man dumbly. The man had a very stern looking face, his jaws were angled, cheekbones protruding, nose long and thin, and his lips pulled into a thin line. His hair was grey but was styled very neatly. He looked like a man of a high status. But when Mark stared at his eyes, he realised that they were scary, it felt as if they were staring right through him, seeing right through his soul. Immediately, he knew that his man is dangerous. He gave off a dangerous aura, and his all of his instincts told him to run. But he couldn't. The man's eyes pinned him in place so all he could do was nod.
     The man, presumedly called Dr. Park JinYoung from the name

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter