?/?

A stupid bet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Note: hello guys, it's been a while, heheh sorry. I wrote a huge chapter though, i don't know if t's good. Anyways, I have a very important test on Tuesday i really hope you guys would pray for me yeah? And also, please leave a comment as usual, it always motivates me to write more. 'Is this the last chapter, author-nim?' Thats probably what you're asking after reading this and sorry guys i won't answer that HAHAHAHA bc im evil ok goodbye, and enjoy~

 

 

Turns out, Yunhyeong really did keep his promise. He prepared the table and cooked for what seems enough for the seven of them. For Yunhyeong that wasn't the hardest part. The hardest part was pulling every member right there on the dining table because everyone seemed to be busy with their own stuff. It's a good thing they all have a soft spot for the maknae though, so with just a 'please? its for chanwoo.. do you want him to feel sad again?', they would all listen to Yunhyeong and followed whatever he told him to do, even Hanbin listened.

The dinner turned out to be quite peaceful, as Chanwoo wanted. But his ex(?)boyfriend is not saying one word at all. He just hoped someone would notice and tell him to just speak up.

"Hey Chanu-yah you seem quiet. Don't you like this dinner we prepared for you?" Yunhyeong asked the younger.

Chanwoo realised he was too busy questioning why Hanbin was so quiet that he /himself/ became quiet thinking about it.

"Yes hyung, i love this a lot. Thank you so much for preparing it. Im sorry, i was just lost in my own thoughts hyung. I love this, i really do, especially the food~" Chanwoo explained with an assuring smile. Yunhyeong smiled back and got back to eating the dinner that he made.

"Speaking of quiet, Hanbin hasn't said a single word" Jinhwan stated. "Hyung, we promised a dinner without a fight, it'd be better if he stays like this" Junhoe replied jokingly.

"Ha ha very funny you brat" Hanbin said as he kicks Junhoe's legs under the table. Junhoe just rolled his eyes at the older of the two and whined, causing the other members to laugh.

Hanbin took a glance at Chanwoo and could see he was smiling. He automatically smiled too in response.

"Yunhyeong hyung, im sorry for what happened at practice" Hanbin said suddenly. "Ah, im sorry too Hanbin-ah, lets not fight again" he replied giving Hanbin a thumbs up. Hanbin sighed in relief.

 

 

The rest of the dinner went well, as promised. Nobody was at each other's throats and even Hanbin got to speak up a lot. Chanwoo couldn't ask for a better dinner. He ends up the event by thanking everyone, especially Yunhyeong.

As everyone left the table, Chanwoo went up to Hanbin giving the older of the two a confused look. "Hyung, thank you" Chanwoo blurted out, making the leader more confused. "For what?" He asked. "For today, overall"

Hanbin raised his eyebrows at the younger. "I think you got the wrong person, Yunhyeong hyung's over there. It's all his idea after all" Hanbin scratched the back of his head as he said that. "But you took part in it" Chanwoo said still smiling. "So did the others" Hanbin stated. "But the others didn't ignore me and act as if i didn't exist before" Chanwoo stated back. Hanbin froze for a moment before he could reply anything to the younger.

"Oh. You're welcome." Hanbin said as he turned to the opposite direction and leave the younger.

Chanwoo chased him and grabbed his hand stopping the leader from going any further. "Hyung"

Hanbin turned to look at the maknae. "What?!" Hanbin hissed at the younger. He honestly don't want to talk to him any longer, it would just cause his heart to break more than it already was, if that was even possible.

"You said that i have never loved you right in this spot. So i'm here to tell you that you're wrong here too. I have always loved you.. Gosh, hyung. I still do." Chanwoo whispered at the last part.

"If you loved me then you would have never left me!" Hanbin said half yelling. "I have never left you!! Im still here, aren't I?!" Chanwoo shouted back. Hanbin was taken aback by the younger's response. "Just because we're not officially together anymore, doesn't mean i have stopped loving you. It also doesn't mean that everything i said and did for you during those time was fake, okay?"

Hanbin stared at his former boyfriend. He noticed that the maknae has such a desperate look right now. Hanbin doesn't know exactly what the younger in front of him wants but he's tired. He doesn't want another fight, he's the one that should be stopping it from happening, for god's sake.

"O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter