4/?

A stupid bet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second Chanwoo woke up, he was surprised to find his boyfriend, Hanbin, on the same bed as him with no sign of his actual roommate, Yunhyeong, on the other bed. Chanwoo chuckles at the thought of Hanbin forcing Yunhyeong to switch rooms, only to realise his throat was still sore. He then rose up from his sleeping position to unlock his phone and look at the time. It was 2:00am. ah, no wonder Chanwoo thought. 

He then slowly turned to look at Hanbin who was sleeping peacefully. He would admit that it was a pleasing sight. Never once has Chanwoo seen his beloved boyfriend so quiet, peaceful, so vulnerable other than when he's sleeping. He always shows that he's strong in front of Chanwoo and it sometimes bothers him a lot. He wants Hanbin to let it all out, scream at him, anything for all he cares but Chanwoo knows Hanbin wouldn't let Chanwoo, let alone anyone see that side of him. 

Chanwoo lets out an exhausted sigh. Why is he thinking all of these sad thoughts about Hanbin when that's the last thing he should be doing right  now? He then caressed the leader's hair and whispers slowly in his ear. "I love you so much, hanbin hyung.. and whatever happens later, im so sorry" and with that, he went back to sleep right in his lover's arms.

 

***

 

When Chanwoo woke up for the second time it was 10 am, and Hanbin wasn't there beside him anymore. He stretched himself and went straightly out of his room to see all of his hyungs outside doing their own things.

"Good morning Chanwoo, feeling any better sweetie?" Jinhwan asked him. Chanwoo was surprised because this is the first time Jinhwan ever gave him those kind of nicknames. Chanwoo nods at his hyung. "Are you sure? Are your coughs gone?" He asked again. "Yes, but my throat still hurts" Chanwoo replied. Jinhwan smiled in relief. "That's good! You'll be as good as new after a couple of medicines~ Oh and your breakfast will be ready in just a minute i will reheat it for you, love." Jinhwan said. "Okay that's it stop giving him sweet nicknames, that's my job" Hanbin said suddenly joining in the conversation. "Get used to it Hanbin. He's the maknae, a cute one too. How could anyone resist?" Jinhwan said while pinching the maknae's cheek. "Hands off" Hanbin said as he playfully threw Jinhwan's arms away from his boyfriend. Jinhwan just laughed and went to the kitchen to make Chanwoo his breakfast.

"Being too possessive aren't we?" Chanwoo said to Hanbin. "Shut up, sweetie" Hanbin said mocking how Jinhwan's actions earlier. Chanwoo stuck out his tongue at the older like a little kid he is at heart and ran happily to the eating table and wait for his breakfast. Hanbin followed him and took a seat right next to him.

"You're so irresistible that i have to keep an eye on you. I dont even trust the people in this dorm" Hanbin said. Chanwoo rolled his eyes at the older. "Hey since your throat is sore i'll go make us tea, yeah?" He offered, Chanwoo nodded. "Thank you" he replied.

When Hanbin was away making their tea, he could feel his heart racing. He wanted to do the plan but every time he sees his lover's face he just backs off for no reason. So when Hanbin came back with their tea Chanwoo could only stay silent.

"Hey, is something wrong? Why so quiet all of a sudden?" Hanbin asked the younger worried. "It's nothing, hyung. I was just, thinking" Chanwoo answered staring at the tea Hanbin made him which is now on his lap. "What are you thinking about?" Hanbin asked. Chanwoo sighed. "Its just that, i have been noticing that you and Bobby hyung isn't.. On good terms lately" Chanwoo explained. Hanbin didn't know what to reply, so there was a sudden silence between them until Jinhwan came with Chanwoo's breakfast.

"Eat well Chanu-yah" Jinhwan said as he placed the food in front of the younger and shook his hair. Chanwoo thanked him as he left the boyfriends alone.

"So yeah, hyung. I can't help but feel like i've only caused problems to this group lately" Chanwoo continued. "W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter