3/?

A stupid bet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a usual winter day in Seoul. The snow was falling, the air was too cold that it was impossible to not freeze no matter how many layers you are wearing. So basically, it wasn't a very great day for Chanwoo. He wasn't feeling well ever since he woke up, but here he is with the other members at the practice room, trying his best to stay alive. He knows he should've been honest with his hyungs and just stayed at their dorm, but by doing so when will he ever progress? He is the most lacking in the group and he knows that, staying in the dorm won't help.

So with that, he's now practicing the choreo for their new song for the next album, just in case, Hanbin told them. The more they practiced the less energy Chanwoo could produce. But he still continue forcing himself to the point his body just gave up and fell right in the middle of the song, still conscious. Hanbin who was eyeing every one of the members move went quickly to approach Chanwoo and told the others they're taking a break.

"I knew it! I knew you looked paler than usual today! Why did you lie to me? Now you're getting worse than you already were and gosh, what am i gonna do?" Hanbin said to the younger brushing his own hair with both of his hands showing his frustration. Chanwoo knows he didn't mean to scold him, its just his way to show how worried he is. But even so, Chanwoo wishes he would stop because he doesn't even have enough strength to calm him down. 

"H-hyung, im fine" Chanwoo croaked, his voice was barely even there. To make it even worse, the younger coughed a few times right after he said that. Hanbin sighed hearing his boyfriend straightly lying to him. "Do you even hear yourself right now? You're obviously anything but fine" Hanbin protested. "Hanbin, calm down" Jinhwan said approaching him while placing his hands on Hanbin's shoulder. "I'll take him to the hospital" Bobby said suddenly. Bobby swore Hanbin was giving him the death glare right after he said that. 

"No, I will" Hanbin said, stern as ever. He noticed how irrational he's being right now but he couldn't help it. Not after he knew Bobby's actual feelings for his boyfriend. "Hanbin-ah, I'm the only one who already memorize my part of the choreo and obviously only you're the one who could teach the others. I'm pretty sure im the only option here" Bobby explained. His irritation was obviously heard in his tone. Hanbin was trying to find any other excuse for him to be the one that take the maknae to the hospital, but he got none. "Fine" Hanbin muttered loud enough for him to hear.   

Hearing Hanbin approving his idea he immediately went to the maknae offering his hand telling him to come with him. Chanwoo shook his head at Bobby. "Hyung, i don't-" 

"Chanwoo you look like you're dying. Are you rebelling against your hyung now?" Bobby said. "N-no" Chanwoo said, still croaking. "Don't let me carry you" Bobby warned him.

Chanwoo sighed and grabbed Bobby's arm as he pulled Chanwoo up to stand right up. He then proceeds to lead the younger to leave the room but just as they reached it, Bobby stopped. "Don't worry Hanbin I won't-" 

"Just ing go already" Hanbin hissed, shocking the others (including Chanwoo). Bobby just smiled at Hanbin as he said "Got it, boss" and proceeds to leave the room with the maknae.

"He'll be fine, Hanbin-ah" Yunhyeong said assuring Hanbin while rubbing his shoulder. 

 

"Oh he better ing be"

 

 

***

 

When Chanwoo was done with his check-up, both of them (Bobby) decide to go to the dorm. The car ride was filled with silence and Bobby hates that. He can't stand to just shut his mouth no matter how hard he tries, so he tries to start the conversation.

"Reminds you of mix & match doesn't it?" Bobby asked him. The younger only nods and gave him a smile. He must be really really tired, Bobby thought. It didn't take him a while to also realise that the maknae was shivering from the winter weather. Bobby quickly took off his coat and put it on Chanwoo. The younger's eyes widened by his hyung's action. "Hyung! A-are you crazy? You're only wearing two layers today! It's freezing" Chanwoo said stuttering and almost shouting with a voice that's barely even there. 

"Not as frozen as my heart is if i don't give it to you. Accept it, hyung's order" Bobby smiled (chanwoo wonders when the hell does this guy not smile) as he scrunches the maknae's hair.

"Hey we've already arrived, you could walk right?" Bobby asked before he decides to open the car door. Chanwoo nods at the question and went inside to the dorm with Bobby. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter