5/?

A stupid bet?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong spends the morning shaking Hanbin's shoulder just so he could wake up from his sleep. But when he finally does wake up, he closed his eyes again. Yunhyeong sighed and and decided to just slap Hanbin right on the cheek, and it did work, unsurprisingly because he hit him quite hard.

"YAH!! What did you do yesterday huh??" Yunhyeong. Hanbin looked at him with the most exhausted face while rubbing his cheek which is now red. "Yunhyeong hyung? What are you doing here?" It took him a while to reply him. "Shouldn't I be asking you that? What the heck were you doing in Bobby's room that could possibly make you end up sleeping on the floor?" If it weren't for Yunhyeong asking him, Hanbin wouldn't have noticed that. "Honestly, i couldn't remember" he stated truthfully. What the heck happened last night?

"Okay that doesn't matter. What i want to know right now is, what did you do to Chanwoo huh?" Then it suddenly hit Hanbin. He remembers everything after hearing that boy's name. "C-chanwoo? I-I.. wait, its none of your business anyways, hyung!" Hanbin exclaimed stubbornly.

Yunhyeong grabbed the collar of Hanbin's shirt and pulled him closer to Yunhyeong. If Hanbin wasn't so exhausted from last night, he would have pushed Yunhyeong away. "Listen here, Hanbin. It is my business. It has always been, he's our maknae and he's my roommate. You don't know how broken and weak he was, crying in my shoulders yesterday refusing to tell me whats wrong, so you better spill out." He pushed Hanbin away right after those words.

"What happens if i do tell you? Will prince yunhyeong save the day and it will all be rainbows and butterfly afterwards?!" Hanbin said as he rolled his eyes. "I swear to god hanbin im-" he was cut off by a sudden shout coming from the owner of the room's bed.

"ARGUE SOMEWHERE ELSE MY HEAD IS ALREADY HURTING AS IT IS" Bobby yelled and groaned afterwards making both turned to look at him. "What's wrong jiwon? Did hanbin ed you too hard last night?" Yunhyeong blurted out of nowhere. Both Hanbin and Bobby looked at each other with confused looks. "What the did you just say? Is that what you think happened?"

Yunhyeong gave Hanbin a shrug on the shoulders. "Then what else were you two doing drunk as here then?" But then Yunhyeong noticed the bruise which was clearly shown on Bobby's right jaw. "Wait, what happened to your jaw, Bobby?" Yunhyeong said concerned. Hearing that, Bobby quickly covers the bruise with his hands.

"Yeah, that would happen to you too if you don't get out of here, because frankly, hyung, im not gonna tell you " Hanbin said threatening him. In all honesty, he didn't want to act this way especially to Yunhyeong, but he really don't see whats the good in telling Yunhyeong anything.

Yunhyeong smiled at Hanbin and went to reach for the door to leave but as soon as he does he turned to look at Hanbin and say "i didn't even have to make you to say anything, it's obvious what happened now" as he leaves, leaving dumbfounded Bobby and Hanbin behind.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter