Chapter 4

Silly Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's POV

"I'm sorry Bambam. But I can't pretend anymore." Before all of these words were even out of my mouth, Bambam walked away, leaving me alone to reflect on all the mistakes I've made. 

By this point I'm sure of my feelings, I know that I love Mark, and only Mark. That night with Bambam was a mistake like all the other nights with Bambam.

Mistakes. 

I know how Bambam feels about me, he hasn't exactly tried to keep it a secret. Even when Mark and me we together, he would go and sit on my lap in front of everyone. I should have stop him there, but I had always thought of him as a innocent younger brother and Mark hadn't ever said anything and it didn't seem to bother him much.

Basically I messed everything up, but I'll clear it up too. 

Mark's POV

"Hyung, are you feeling okay?" Yugyeom asked as we reached the hall. 

Right then Bambam ran by us, crying, and locked himself in his and Jackson's room. 

" I'm much better actually," I said looking back at Yugyeom and smiling at him, "I needed to talk to Jackson and get all that off my chest."

"Yeah," he added as he held me closer by wrapping an arm around my waist and guiding me into the kitchen, "maybe now you've gotten the closure you need and can finally move on. Also have you eaten anything since you would up?" He said pulling away from me to open the fridge. 

"Yeah maybe I can, and no I haven't eaten, but I'm not really I mood to eat right now." I chuckled.

It felt terrible to lie to Yugyeom. I know I am not ready to move on from Jackson. I just told him that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter