Chapter 1

Silly Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"J-jackson! Yes!" Bambam's voice flooded my ear when I reached the door of mine and Jackson's shared room in our dorm.

"So tight." Jackson's gruff voice reached my ears soon after.

Although I know it seems obvious what they could have been doing there. At that point of time my brain just couldn't understand what was going on.

And my heart refused to believe the obvious fact. 

I must have stood infront of the door for 10? 30 minutes? Maybe and hour. Just looking down at the floor, thinking, hoping that I was going dreaming and that soon Jackson will wake me up with loving kisses and we both will apologize for our mistakes which had caused the fight erlier that day. 

Hoping. I stood there and kept hoping so hard that I didn't hear the other 4 members enter the dorm and walk towards me with a confused expression.

'Why is Mark standing there like what?' 'What is wrong?' 'Did something happen?' were probably the thoughts going through their heads at that time.

The 4 of them had to stand next to me for only 2 minutes to know what was going on inside the room. 

"." JB cursed. He probably didn't know what to say. I don't blame him though. I didn't either. 

"Mark hyung. Why don't you sleep with me in my room tonight?" Yugyeom said as he took my hand and simply led me to his room.

"Don't cry hyung, he isn't worth it." He told me softly, while wiping away the tears that I didn't even know were flowing so rapidly, once we had reached his room.

That night Yugyeom held me in his arms, almost as if he was trying to protect me from everything as we slept.

-----

I sat up with a jerk. The memory still fresh. The heartache still fresh. I looked over at Yugyeom who slept peacefully beside me, his arm resting lightly at my waist. I smiled softly at him.

He had stood by me throughout that time and still did. We had been sharing this room for the past 6 months, ever since that incident. I wasn't oblivious of Yugyeom's feelings for me. I know he cared very deeply for me and had always wanted to persue me in a romantic way, but when me and Jackson had declared our relationship to everyone ,a year and a half ago, he had realised that he should step down. And he had. Until ofcourse.

That inci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter