Chapter 2

Silly Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson's POV

I loved Mark.

I love Mark.

I will love Mark.

Always.

--

I think of the above words everyday. Eveytime I see him, and even when I am not seeing him, his image along with the above lines is always running through my mind.

You all are probably thinking, how can you say something like that AFTER you cheated on him. 

And yes, I did cheat on him. But not a single moment has passed since where I haven't regretted that. 

However, I don't know how Me and Bambam started dating exactly. We never officially started dating, I guess he just assumed that after that night we were sort of together. And after Mark broke up with me, I guess that it just solidified his hope furthur.

I know I should have stopped him from fantasizing about us, but with Bambam, I could never say No. 

That very fact was probably what led to this whole mess, but Bambam was like a younger brother to me then and now.... well, of course I still love him.. in a way. But now he is just a person who I sometimes. Espesically when Yugyeom and Mark decide to be affectionate with each other.

It just gets onto my nerves. Seeing Mark smile at Yugyeom like that. 

Did he smile at me like that too? It's been so long since he last did that, that I can't even remember.

"Jackie?" Bambam's voice tore me apart from my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Mark has made breakfast for the two of us."

 

I sat up straight at his words.

"Mark?"

 

Bambam smiled brightly at me, "yeah, maybe he had finally accepted our relationship."

I doubt that. Me and Mark were so in love, I don't think he could ever forgive me.

Nor did I want him to accept Bambam and my 'relationship', I was still hoping that one day Mark and I could be to that Mark had made us breakfastgether again. Like before. 

I got up and followed Bambam outside, surprised that Yugyeom had let Mark out of his sight.

As soon as Bambam and I reached that living room, we saw Mark walking into his and Yugyeom's room.

Bambam had called out to Mark, and Mark didn't even bother looking at us and replying, instead he gave us a lame excuse as he entered the room. 

Seeing this made my blood boil. I was growing impatient, I wanted Mark back so badly, and when Bambam had told me tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter