▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Undead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"First it was Jessica... and then Sandara... and now Suzy? It can't just be a coincidence, right?" . I hope it is. I pray it is. That all this is just some crazy coincidence. That there's no connection... no connection what so ever.

"Sonia, you sound scared. Are you afraid you're next on the list?" You were in on the whole thing. You were the one who came up with the stupid idea. If these beheadings are related, I'm glad I opt out on the plan. As much as you hate the girl, there's no reason to do something so despicable. And now... now you're all getting what's coming for you.

"What? Why should I be scared?" There's no way I'll be caught alone. There's no way something like this will happen to me. There's no way. . Who is behind all this? Who is trying to mess with me? Who the is it?!

"I don't know. Just want you to be more careful. That's all. There's some crazy people out there..." You know very well why, arrogant . Trying to act all innocent now? You're guilty. The most guilty. Did Xinling finally realize what really happened that night? Maybe she's the one behind this freak show. She was always a little weird and crazy... especially when Jaejoong is not around. Especially.

"I'll go straight home after I drop off some extra groceries at her place. Want to come along for a while?" Go ahead and refuse. I'll have to go confront that little either way. Trying to bite me back? I'll show her who's the stronger woman.

"Can't today. I'll see you tomorrow morning." Still playing the fake friend, huh? Who are you trying to fool? Attempting to make amends only after your life is in danger? *scoffs* Good luck with that.