▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Undead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How is she doing?" I wonder when she'll start trying to kill herself for attention. Probably will see it on twitter and instagram and facebook soon.

"How should I know? I haven't seen her for a while now. She stopped going to work. She stopped going to church. She stopped going anywhere." Her dead carcass is probably decomposing somewhere in their apartment. Wonder when people living in the building will realize it.

"I'll stop by after I finish up these documents and check up on her. Want to come with me?" Please say no. I couldn't care less if she's lying in a pool of her own blood. Need to worry about myself first. Who really has time to comfort the useless?

"Gosh... after work? I wish I could go with you, but I have to go directly home to my kids. I can't risk losing another babysitter. This is the fourth one in two months." Like hell I would give any of my time to that selfish, little . Probably gets a kick out of making people worry. So what if your lover boy is gone? People die every single day. Get your together or just go die with him. Society doesn't need another little crippled piece of mooching off the system.

"I see. I hope things work out with the new babysitter." Don't really give a damn about your problems. Glad you refused though.

"I'll pray for her." Sure, I will... sure, I will... *chuckles*

"We all are." What the am I saying? I'm not even religious. *laughs*