▁▁▁▁▁▁▁Undead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You'll be okay, sweetie. Serves you right. Things will get better. I hope you never recover. He'd want you to be happy. He should've been mine. Mine! Don't blame yourself. It was his choice. He wanted to go. It's all your fault. All your fault! You should've told him to stay. If it was me, I would've never let him go. Never.

Believe me... as time passes, it will hurt less. You always had everything. I hope you hurt forever. It won't do you any good being cooped up in the house. Come out for some fresh air once in a while. Ha! Lock yourself in the closet for all I care. I hope you stay cooped up in there forever. No one wants to see your stupid face. No one.

He's now in a better place. Some place far, far away from you. He should've stayed away from the very beginning. Nothing good ever happens to the people who love you. Nothing. He wouldn't want to see you like this. You can't even shed a single tear for him, you cold blooded woman. I'm glad you never managed to conceive a child. You're not fit to be a mother. You're still young. I pray you die an old, bitter, childless widow. That's what you deserve.

You're not at fault. He's lucky to have known you... to be loved by you. I'm sure he feels the same. You should've picked me instead of him. I would've never abandoned you. I would've taken care of you for the rest of my life. He was a good man. It will be difficult, but I believe you will find a new happiness. You must be regretting your choice now, huh? It's not too late to crawl back to me. If you beg, I'll make an exception. Just for you, baby. Just for you.