Chap 4

The Baddest
 
"Can we talk?" He asked.
 
 
Who's he? He's the he. You get me? No need to emphasize.
 
 
I raised my eyebrows and I sighed.
 
 
"Yeah, sure, whatever." I said rolling my eyes. Justin looked at me with confused eyes.
 
 
I turned to him. "I'll just follow you guys. Don't tell the twins." I said as he nodded and went out.
 
 
"Now, why?" I asked him. 
 
 
"Can we talk somewhere?" 
 
 
"I can't we're leaving." 
 
 
He sighed and looked at me with sad eyes. Now I know why those eyes look famillar. We have his eyes. Unfortunately. Tss.
 
 
 
"How's your mom?" He asked, I can sense guilt in his voice.
 
 
"Why do you asked? Finally, Mr. Kwon started to acknowledge our presence. For the first time in fifteen years, you already reached out to me. Why, though?" I spat at him with a straight face. 
 
 
Nothing. will. get. in. my. way. Understood?
 
 
"No. No. I followed you to States years ago! I saw your mom with Donghae so I thought she probably moved on from me!" He said, hysterically.
 
 
My eyes turned into slit.
 
 
"Oh yeah? My mom saw you with that model yet she thought it was just a mistake! She made herself believed that you still love her and that's the cause of our downfall! I grew up without a father, but thank God! My life wasn't miserable as your other daughter." I said, slightly calm. I felt my nerves popping. 
 
 
 
He looked sad. So so so sad. Like hr carries the world on his shoulders.
 
 
"I-I'm sorry." he uttered then I felt the twins presence beside me, making him look up unto us.
 
 
 
"Don't be. Time heal the wounds, not the hearts. You see, we became what you didn't expect us to be. We're thankful for that." Ji Woo said, his voice, cold. No emotion was shown on his face. That's I-don't-care-if-you're-my-father-I-can-beat-you-up-emotion. 
 
 
"I don't know why people go crazy over you. When I see you on tabloids, I can't help but praise you. Who wouldn't? You're the King Of Kpop. But dam-n, man, I'm disappointed to see you in person." Jin Young laughed. 
 
 
 
Papa (ew) Jiyong just looked at the twins, with amused eyes.
 
 
"Bye, daddy diddy Jiyong." The twins said simultaneously, hooking up their arms with mine, dragging me away with them. 
 
 
Oh! Justin! That guy! That lunati-c! I told him not to tell them! Stupi-d! 
 
 
Ji Woo sighed, and let go of my arm. We're already outside the building.
 
 
"You're a brat, Athena." 
 
 
"This brat is loved by everyone." I said, smirking while pointing myself.
 
 
The twins laughed.
 
 
That's the thing about the twins, they taught me how to keep my emotions, how to maintain a straight face, and they taught me that I am precious. I am not somebody. I'm not someone whose just walking with a body. 
 
 
But then, I also have my weakness. 
 
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the late update and wrong grammar. Gomenasai. Thankyou for reading, voting, and subscribing! And also for the comments! I love you guys!sml