Four

So You Wanna Be Close?

 

The girls are all asleep, how can they fall asleep when we dont have any food in the fridge. Seriously I dont know why our managers wont let us buy something to munch and I can no longer take eating sweet potatoes.

 

I grabbed a cap and put on a hoodie and I stepped outside our dorm, ah finally a fresh- well not so fresh but whatever air. I heard that there's a new grocery shop near here so why not go there instead plus our manager's away anyway.


Right now we already ended our promotions so we can eat whatever we want right now.


"I think carbonara will be good for our dinner." I said to myself and I grabbed all the ingredients that I need.


Walking and looking around "I feel like something is missing." I said looking at my trolley and trying to think what is it.


"You dont have the pasta." A guy's voice said from behind and then that's what I remember.


"Oh yah! How can I even make a carbonara without having a pasta."I said laughing to myself and looking back to him and then.. "Oh?" I said in a tiny little bit of shock.


"How did you know that im missing a pasta?" I asked him


He smiled at me and shyly said "Im actually going to make one later." looking at his trolley we actually have the same things.


"So..." I said looking at his trolley and him "Where did you get your pasta?" I asks


He shyly smiled and he looked around and pointed at the right side. 


"Right there you'll see it there." He said


Ugh! Seriously? He wont walk with me and tell me where is it? Im trying to make a move here.


"Im really sorry but I dont have any contacts on I cant really see clearly." I lied


He leaned towards my ear and I suddenly felt so chilly and he whispered "Are you sure? Cause you're Red Velvet's Wendy and I am a member of a certain group too."


"Omg? You are? Oh how come I--omg I didnt mean to be mean or something just like what I said I dont have my contact lens on." I said, I bit my lower lip because I cant handle all the lies that I just said


"Oh no no its okay hahaha actually I can really understand you that's why I have my glasses on, and im from Bangtan Boys? Jin? Does that ring a bell?" He asks raising his eyebrows waiting for me to answer


"Omygosh, hello! Im really really sorry like really sorry now will you tell me where is the pasta?"I asks and dont judge me I pulled him by his wrist 


This store will be my forever favorite store. I wanna thank the owner of this store for opening an giving this kind of chance of meeting him and I wanna thank my members who eat a lot specially Yeri and Joy who hides food under their beds. Thank you all. I love you forever and always.


"Its here."he said getting one shaking it staring at me in the eyes and smiling seriously I really do hope someone would capture this moment like DISPATCH WHERE YOU AT? Just kidding.


"Thank you." I said and he put it on my trolley and turned around and walked away cause girl I still wanna play hard to get.


I roomed around the store for five times making sure he's no longer inside and I decided to line up to buy my things. The cashier recognized me so she shyly asks for my sign and of course I gave her one.

 

Stepping outside and sighing so loud. Of course life's too unfair if you're too happy the weather is not that happy.


"Wendy?" 

I look to my left and I saw him there standing I smiled at him and he walks towards me, is this going to be one of those dramas where its raining and the guy will kiss the girl? He's saying something but I dont care what is it cause this is a perfect scenery right here. You can ride me is what I can hear on what he is saying--


"Wait what?! I can ride you?!" I said in total shock like what!


"Huh?"he said raising an eyebrow "I said you can ride with me, I have a car I can drop you near your dorm our at your dorm."he clearly said


All right Wendy you need to start listening not imagining.


"Sure." I calmly said like its no big deal, seriously you asking me to drive me home? Not a big deal really not a big deal.


"Um give that to me im going to put it inside the car wait here and im just going to get you an umbrella."he said taking the plastic and I give it to him.


He took an umbrella from his car and he walk back to me and he handed it to me "Take it." he said 


"But you'll get wet." I said cause he wont let me share it with him


"No its really okay, its my car anyway."he said and sighed and took it and he run inside his car.


I opened the front seat door and I stepped inside and sat. Im pretty sure he's a little shock I can tell it by the way he looks.


"What?" I asks


"Its just that its been a long time since a girl seated there." He shyly said


"I can sit at the back if you want."I offered and he shake his head


"No no that's not what I mean, ugh never mind just tell me where is your dorm instead."he said and he started backing. I told him the address and he knows where is it because he said a friend lives near there too.


His phone keeps on ringing but he keeps on ignoring it sometimes its a text and sometimes a call. Damn this guy must have lots of girls.


"Are you sure you're not going to answer that?" I asks 


"No, im driving."he simply answered


"But it looks really important."


He stopped the car and I was so shock is he letting me step out of his car for being too noisy? Omygosh not in the pouring rain!


"We're here."he said pointing at the window and look at it and right we are here.


"Thank you for dropping me off." I said opening the door I stepped my foot outside


"Wait, you can take my umbrella with you. You might get sick."he said and I nodded and took it.


"Bye." I said closing his door and he drove away.

 

Stepping inside the building smiling Ive never been so happy with a rain. I saw Seulgi standing outside our door with a phone on her hand and she look really shock to see me.


"Oh? Hello!" She said "I didnt know you went to buy some groceries."


"I left when you girls were asleep, im making carbonara." I said smiling and stepping inside the dorm and putting the umbrella aside.


---

NCT JUST DEBUTED!! *screams* Ive been waiting for years for them to debut and finally now they're here. Do you know them? Who's your bias? I would love to know comment down below :)