Two

So You Wanna Be Close?

 

For any typos or grammatical errors, im sorry I usually write updates whenever im sleepy. If you have some good ideas I would love to hear it. You wont read this part anyway so enjoy!

 

 

But before Seulgi could answer the door burst out open and Joy close Wendy's laptop so quick and they freeze like they just saw a serial killer opening their door.


"What are you girls doing? Go get some sleep you'll be performing tomorrow!" Their manager said and they all stormed outside and go to their respective shared rooms.

 

While the other girls are busy having their make-ups on Joy and Yeri roam around each artists dressing room to see and be friends with some artist. Joy went inside to a certain dressing room to say Hi to her friends while Yeri stayed outside so that she can signal Joy to come out before their manager finds out they are gone.


While playing with her phone and she glance at the door that just opened she stood there like a stone with her eyes wide open and her hands randomly pounding the door where Joy is.


While she was pounding the door it caught the guy's eyes and he looks at her "Hi!" He said smiling at her


"Hey! No I mean Hi! Hahaha."she said getting nervous for no reason


"Did they locked you out?" He asked looking at the door behind her and she shook her head and she lean at the door so that he wont see the name written which is obviously not theirs


"No! No! They're not that mean hahahaha, oh by the way my name is---"before she could continue he cut her off


"Yeri, I know you well not in the creepy way but yeah. Im Jung---"


The door suddenly burst out open she closed her eyes before she hits the floor but luckily a hand grabbed her arm, she slowly opens her eyes she was smiling inside and screaming like its one of her favorite dramas but she kept a cool and emotionless face outside.


"OH MY GOSH!" Joy said in her breaths while putting her phone away from her face, she looks at Yeri but she's more focused on Jungkook


"See you later." Jungkook said and he released her arm and he walks away.


Joy grabbed Yeri by her arm and she walk with her to their dressing room saying "You need to tell me everything Little Miss." 


"Where were you two?! We're going crazy searching for you and you were nowhere to be found!" Their manager rant and he looks at Yeri's arm and he holds it and looks at her "Where did you get this mark?!"


Saying that Jungkook just catch you is a really bad idea and that would mean you're being flirty at the other artist, Yeri looked and Joy telling her to cover her up and happily Joy got her.


"Oh I think I pulled her hard to go outside, im sorry." Joy said looking down at her feet


"See? I told you girls to stay inside your dressing room cause you dont need to interact with those other artist now."their manager said and they all nodded "Okay go out now its your time to shoot."

 

After shooting the girls went backstage, while walking so slowly and looking down Wendy bumped into someone she directly said 'Sorry' while looking up her eyes grew wide


"Oh my Gosh!" She said looking at him so shock like her stomach feels so light for a moment, he gave her a questioning look she bit her lower lip and said "Did I say it too loud?"


He nodded and smiled "Yes you did."


'Gosh gosh no please dont smile you're killing me already.'


Putting her normal face back again she rolled her eyes and said "I just got scared you popping out of nowhere, I need to go bye." She said walking away...well more like running.


Later she did know that he was staring at her smiling so wide like his day just begun.

 

And remember OTHER PEOPLE'S BEAUTY IS NOT AN ABSENCE ON YOUR OWN BEAUTY.