Confusion

Hey Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mina chan towel please” Sana shouted as she peek and saw the environment that is around Mina and Nayeon, they were looking at each other in the most meaningful way a person could look on to someone. Sana felt something is not right in her so she decided to interrupt the moment.

Mina then look on another direction breaking her eye contact with Nayeon, she was looking for the towel that she was holding, it was on her lap all along.

“Mina?” Sana called once again and before Mina stood up she looked at Nayeon one last time and she went to Sana right away.

Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, she intentionally flapped herself on the couch covering her face with pillow and closing her eyes controlling tears not to appear.  She can hear the two talking..

“Mina go head and clean yourself. I will wait in the room..”

Mina nodded.

Mina looked at Nayeon’s position and she clenched her jaw. She does not know what is going on with her head.  She goes inside the bathroom. She stood by the sink looking at herself in the mirror and wash her face to release the tension and hoping that whatever happened it will just remain as a situation that none of them wanted to go back to. She let out a heavy air and lean on the door. She is confuse between the person she knows she loves so much yet nothing will be in return and the person she just met which history seemed to repeat itself as Nayeon and Jungyeon have each other.

“Yah Mina chan” She called herself looking at the mirror. “Sana is the person you love.. Yeah right Mina but…” Mina looked at her reflection holding her chest thinking of Im Nayeon’s look earlier, thinking on how much tension they have caused to each other. “NO” she stated and she again wash her face with the cold water to relax. She then focused on her lips remembering what had happened that night.

 

 

 

Mina is sobbing on Nayeon’s shoulder and the older girl just keeps on caressing her back and held still until Mina calm down from crying. Mina then pulled away to fix herself and Nayeon’s eyes were focus on hers. She froze on the spot as she can see Nayeon looking at her.

 “Mina, what if someone who does not know you at all fall for you, what will you do?” She asked it was the alcohol who gave her the courage to ask the question..

Mina wanted to answer that there are many people who do that, they fell for her beauty and the image that she portrays not the real her but she kept mum and looks at Nayeon contemplating what to say.. What to do.. for her Nayeon is unfolding her so much yet she does not hate it. But at this moment her heart belongs to someone else and will always belong to her….

“I… I don’t know,, What should I do?..” Mina looked down as she has not good thing to say at all, She knows exactly what to do and that is to ignore that person because she have someone else… she wanted.. even though she knows that she will never be hers…..Nayeon narrowed her eyes,,, “You are beautiful, you know.” Nayeon said in a sweet way that Mina’s heart skip a beat. She is getting to know Nayeon as not the lazy one rather the sweet side of her… and Mina seems to like it. She was too vulnerable to counter yet she smiled on a comment she gets a lot. Nayeon was too drunk to control her action as her hand reached Mina’s head she tucked her hair on her ears and Mina was too shock to react as Nayeon’s hand reached her chin and put her face up. She gulped an ample amount of saliva as Nayeon look at her with those loving and tantalizing eyes, her eyes widen as Nayeon moved closer and closer. Nayeon closed her eyes and Mina’s shoulder straighten as she feel a pair of lips on her. Her eyes widen and she balled her fingers because she feels that she is about to explode with those not scripted kiss that happened between the two of them.. It is Mina’s first non-scripted kiss and she was liking it.. Hot and soft that is what Nayeon’s lips felt like. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation then Nayeon pulled away from the kiss and she was smiling seeing Mina with closed eyes.

Mina opened her eyes slowly looking at Nayeon but she saw someone else.

“I love you..” Mina uttered and Nayeon felt her stop beating.. It stopped as she heard her said those words.. Nayeon opened and about to say her feelings back…

“Sana Unnie.” Mina added.

Nayeon’s face fall down tears started to form on her eyes as her heart seems to be breaking, she said those words yet she meant it for someone else.. Nayeon heart sunk big time..

Mina meant what she said but she will not lie to herself that she likes Nayeon’s lips but she needed to remind herself that it was Sana she loves. They remained silent for a good amount of five minutes until Mina spoke.

“I will be thankful to those who will love me but I will apologize to that person as I am not able to return what that person feels for me because my heart would always belong to someone.. To Sana Unnie”

Nayeon stood up and pretend to be vomiting as she can’t seem to bare how much it hurts and no words seems to come out from her so she ran to the bathroom she wet her face  but rather than vomiting tears came out from her eyes and she started sobbing..

Mina felt a little too harsh she intended to say Sana’s name because she does need to contemplate what is going on how can she said that with just one kiss. One freaking kiss.

“Yah.. Nayeon why are you crying.. you barely know her… but it does hurt so much.” Nayeon’s shoulders are going up and down and she can’t seem to stop herself from crying maybe it is the alcohol… Maybe that is why her emotions are all up… But it does hurt so much, she felt like dying…..

 

 

 

Nayeon opened her eyes and that night hunt her. She wanted to get to know Mina yet she uncover her real feelings for her that time and that is the reason why she would need to stop herself from falling deeper because she is afraid to be hurt yet she is hurting big time. Tears appeared on her, she is such a cry baby and Jungyeon knows that she cries like a child but to Mina she needs to hide her tears she is being hurt the whole day.. But she wanted Mina to be by her side maybe she is really crazy.

 

 

-

Nayeon yawned and she opened her eyes there she sees Sana and Mina talking with a very loud voice and she found Jihyo sitting with them in the dining table laughing with them like they were all having a great morning talk.

“Oh Nasoong you are finally awake, I hope we did not wake you at all.” Jihyo stated as she noticed Nayeon sitting up on from the couch, there was breakfast and of course Mina was the one who cooked it for everyone.

“Why are you here? You barely come here because..”

“because it is always dirty thanks to Mina she cleaned everything it smells like a house now” Jihyo . Sana laughed and Mina is not looking at her at all and Nayeon does not seem to know what she did again this time but she decided not to mind Mina at all as she continue chatting with her Jihyo and sometimes to Sana.

“So Jihyo Chan I told you about the girl I met she is an aspiring model in Taiwan and she would love to meet you as I told her that you are good at photography, she likes wander around and all so maybe you can do some photo-shoot with her for free of course and she can use it for go sees.” Sana said all energetic. “Oh my talent fee is very expensive.” Jihyo joked.

“You need to do it for free! She is really pretty trust me and I am sure she will be a model so you know investments.” Sana sounded like a girl who sends insurance that is really convincing.

“She should just stay in Taiwan and pay someone she does not need to fly here, plane tickets cost money you know.” Mina commented like jealous girlfriend Sana might like the girl a lot because she is so excited to talk about her, they have talked about her yesterday and now she is telling it to Jihyo again.

“Mina Chan!” Sana said cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter