Decision

Hey Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina is blankly looking at the girl who is holding the steering wheel, she can count how much the said girl had looked at the mirror fixing her hair, checking her lipstick and making sure that she looks perfect. Mina sighed… Sana always looks perfect for her, she thought, she really does not need to prepare herself meeting anyone because to Mina whatever she wears she would be perfect. She then look at Sana again fixing her hair for the nth time. She seemed really excited, she is normally over acting most of the time but now seems quadruple on how she normally act and Mina hates it, because she knows Sana will never be like that to her..

“Minari chan, do I look okay?” Sana asked looking at Mina flashing her ever alluring smile. Mina’s heart skip a beat then she blushed when Sana pouted asking for her answer, Mina then looked on another direction and.. “You always look beautiful, not okay but great.. You look great.” Mina said shyly and Sana smiled widely as she reached to ruffle the younger girl’s hair before she started driving again. Another red light approached them and Sana checked on her small notebook. “She loves jokbal so I need to bring her here.” Sana pointing on her mini notebook. Mina rolled her eyes as Sana is pretty preoccupied on her arrival Mina even wondered why she decided to come and pick the person she despise in the airport, oh yes, it is because of Nayeon again, the innocent Nayeon that she wanted to avoid… She decided to ignore her again and she focused on Sana who is even humming to an old song.

“Sana chan.”

“Hmm?”

“What if you knew I was coming will you be this excited too?” Mina asked suddenly. Sana looked at her seriously, she talked to Momo about it, not giving Mina false hope, Mina seemed to understood by the way Sana looks then.. Then older girl changed her expression and poke Mina on her side stomach that will tickle the younger one. “Of course Minari I will be excited too.” She said and Mina smiled then looked at the window and take a deep sigh, ‘Sana will never be this excited to see me’ she knows, yes, there will be but Momo will always be different to Sana.

 

A tall brunet wearing faded jeans with black boots and a fitted tank top that exposed her belly button and ab lining, she is carrying her Givenchy by her arm while wearing ray bin. She looks so getto yet so posh at the same time and people start to look at her how she seemed almost perfect.

“MOGURI!!!!!!!!!!”

The brunet smiled hearing the familiar voice she misses so much, Sana is running towards her with the overly excited expression. She opened her arms so that her lover would land just how she wants it to be, so that they will feel the hug like the ones in the drama… Momo is ready to catch her girl, she even see everything in slow motion and she was also happy seeing her.. maybe she will thank Mina later. Yeah, because she always follow her sister everywhere as a manager and as for their parents.. Who by the way disappointed at Mina in so many ways because they believed the rumors.. So Momo is on the watch, she received many offer too but she declined all of it, if she was with Mina that time and did not need to go to the hospital Mina will not be flying all of a sudden. Her thought all gone when Sana reached her and she received a hit on the head, the supposed to be romantic meeting become a little too action it is really hard to be Sana’s girlfriend Momo thought.

“Why did you hit me?” Momo acted like it hurts so much because it does.

“Because my friend said you keep on flirting with somone else and you just call your girlfriend and did not have the effort to even visit me?! Now you came here for Mina, TSK I am questioning your love!” Sana said a little mad and Momo hung her head low. A real bipolar is standing before her.

“Aish..  I came to see you of course and Mina.. as well.” Momo looked like a boyfriend saying sorry to her moody girlfriend.

“Oh really me? But when Mina wanted to come back you will go back again… Really you! Moguri!” Sana was almost making a scene and people starts to look at them. “Sana chan…  Babe.. You know the situation..” Momo smiled and sane sighed and she smiled. “Come here you are being crazy again.” Momo said and she pulled Sana and hugged her so tight like she miss her so much. “I may flirt with people but it is just that, it is only you I will hugged like this” Momo said on Sana’s ear and Sana’s heart melt as she hug her girl back. Momo pulled away and cups Sana’s cheeks and they kissed passionately not caring of what people will think. “And kiss like this.” Momo smiled and Sana bite her lower lips. “I miss you too my Sana Chan and I love you only you.” Momo commented as their foreheads are together. “I love you too Moguri!” Sana said and she jumped to hug Momo again and they smiled feeling the warmth of each other.

 

 

Mina has her eyes closed and her earphones are plugged, she intentionally closed her eyes as she saw Sana and Momo approaching holding hands and talking like sweet couples… It does hurt Mina still seeing them. She stayed in the car and just waited for them. Sana asked if she wanted to go with her but she decided not to. She can barely see them acting sweet and the arrival scene will be full of that.

“Oh Minari fell asleep.” Sana commented pouting as they are approaching the car.

“She is not.” Momo knows her sister so much. She opened the passenger seat door when Sana pressed on her keys to open the car. Momo opened the passenger seat door and .. “I know you are not listening to music and you are pretending to sleep.. Go to the back seat” Momo ordered she seemed to have a strong personality as always to Mina.

“Moguri!” Sana was about to scold Momo when Momo pull out the earphones and shook Mina. The youngest girl glare at Momo, now she have a raise brow. “Back seat. Now,” Momo ordered and Sana just sighed on how much they are fighting on the seat now.

“NO” Mina answered coldly.

“Don’t start with me Minari or we are going back now.” Momo said with a strong personality not paying attention to Sana who seemed to be disappointed on what she said. Mina looked at Sana and she read her expression, she clenched her jaw then glared at Momo before standing up and moving to the back seat, Sana’s expression changed to being happy again.

“Momo not in the car okay?” Sana ordered as she knows Momo will start scolding Mina.

Momo sighed and nodded as she looks at Mina carefully.

Sana  then smiled and started driving. The silence is killing her Mina and Momo would normally fight for her attention when Momo and Mina confessed to her at the same time and she chose Momo because it is her she likes and Mina is merely a sister to her. Now Sana can barely see them how they used to be. “Oh babe, the hotel you booked is close to your dormitory.” Momo then said.

Mina put her earphones not to hear anything it is really loud that she may lose her auditory sense but she does not care she just don’t want to hear anything coming from Momo conversing to Sana. The girl on the wheel look at Mina and sighed.

“Yes. Mina is staying with my friend Nayeon, she does not know anything about Mina so you have nothing to worry about.” Sana said.

“I see, did you ask her to stay in a hotel with me?”

“I did not have to ask her that.” Sana said with a sad smile. Momo look at Mina and then Sana. “I know you miss her.” Sana said. “I love you.” Momo said smiled and hold on Sana’s hand. Yes, Mina started to become cold when they became official.

They arrived in the hotel and Momo liked it, Mina was just around because she wanted to get away with Nayeon, she can’t fall for her. She keeps on putting restriction on her. Momo is taking a shower when Mina is sitting on the coffee table of Momo’s room, Sana put a cup of tea in front of Mina. She looks up and she saw Sana’s bright smile.

“Thank you.” Sana said.

“For what?” Mina asked in confusion.

“For coming here,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter