Chapter 5: From Zero

Descendent of the Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon was agitated and tied up until the bones to prevent her from scaping her captors. There was nothing else she hated the most that being held hostage, quickly she concluded to be the carrier since the attack was very specific: almost no enemy attacked her, instead, they were precise and quick in her apprehension. 

"One, two, three, four... sixty three steps northwest of extraction point, I am half a mile further from base", Moon Grace was very specific in the way she counted the steps from the enemy; the speed, steadiness and movement were details she colected in her mind to trace a mental map of where she was being take to, this way, when she scaped, she wouldn't wonder lost.

By the sound of their voices, they were trained soldiers who were told to do this part of the excercise, but as any other excercise, Moon Grace acted as it was real life. When they arrived to where she assumed was their base, she was aware of how far away and in which direction the Special Forces Academy was.

-Where are your teammates?- said one of the grabbers -They left you behind?- "so this one is the provocative" thougth Moon. To remain silent despite anything they said or did was a golden rule.

 

-How does it feel? To be abandon by those who were meant to protect you? WIll you go with them into a real mission? Will they let you die like they did today?- there was truth behind everything they said, and Moon was well aware that she needed to learn something from this and her superiors needed to make a point to their aprentices.

-Will you allow them to disrespect you? Will you not say a thing? Are you no one to let this happen to you, AH? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO!- 

As fast as she could, Moon released her self and unfold her eyes. There were five man sourranding her.

-You wont get away Moon Grace- said one of them.

-You see how I do- she answer back.

She ran, and ran, and ran after she left their hostages base. When she was far enough from them, she looked frenetically for the message hidden in her gear. It was obvious, yet well protected under her helmer and it said: "Beat as one".

 

From the other side of the forest, the Alpha Team trainees were searching for Moon impatienly, not because of who she was, but what she represented: failure of the mission, and there was nothing else they hatted the most. After hours, they reached the abandonde enemy base.

-She was here!- said one of the soldiers, fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter