Chaper16: Odd

Descendent of the Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Where are you taking me?- Moon insisted to her captors who had been silent so far. "Not a very smart move" she thought while realizing that her eyesight wasn't covered. "Why would they allow me to see the path? Or their faces?" There was two possible answers: Either it was on purpose or... "They will kill me".That changed everyhing,she needed to break free and quickly.

Seconds before the hosters took her, she cutted herself lightly on her wrist so a blood trace was left behind without being too noticeable.Right now, was the time to analyze as much as possible before fleeing. What was there to bee seen? She counted 11 armed man, 6 originally and which the rest added themselves to the group later. "It doesn't seem recent" she thought, as she saw the peculiar traces of those mercenaries who had been in the forest for at least a few days. "Where they monitoring?" was one of the thoughts that came to her.

They suddely stop.One more thing she distinguished was no uniforms. They were all dressed in black, their facial features were obvious: Medium hight for the majority,white skin with aritrary thaning and slanted eyes. "Were are you from?" They could only be from a handful of countries, but not many can infiltratethe North Korean territory without being involved with that country at all. "North Korea was never in my black list, why would they want me for?" But she did wonder why there was minimal participation of them in some ultra secret agreetments between the not so "lovable" coutries such as Iran, Russia and China. "What would they want me for?"

And then she thought, the reason why so many want her by their side, and the reason why so many want her dead.

_________________________________________________

Between a very frustrated group of man, Shi Jin's voice raised a few seconds later after a close perimeter search was made.

-Did anyone found any trace of her or where they took her?- asked Shi Jin.

-Sir, No Sir- answered the majority of the soldiers, Dae Young was just entering with a very nervous face.

-What is it?- asked him Shi Jin.

-I found a blood-

-Blood?-

-A very small trace of blood. I don't believe is from anyone of us, and if anyone of them is hurth from the shooting, it can be of help-

-It is of great help Sir. You three stay put and guard here until we return of someone comes-

The rest of the group headed the direction of the blood traces. They were small drops of blood on the dirt. not big enough to be easily noticed but just enough to be found.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter