First Impressions

Super... New Evolution?

                                2008. YG Building. Super Junior, Lee Soo Man, Yang Hyun Suk, 2NE1.

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV:

 

“Their building looks so…cool.” The dongsaengs whisper among themselves.  We’ll be creating a new unit… Will Super Junior be put away forever? We’ve only just begun our career…

“Ah! Yang Hyun Suk! There you are,” Lee Soo Man calls, I look ahead. Yup. That’s him alright.

“Hello, it’s nice to see all of you are here.” Yang Hyun Suk says smiling.  My members and I bow, and greet him.

“It’s nice to meet you boys; you guys are becoming great artists. You’ll reach great success.” He added.

“Thank you,” We all say, in a jumble.

“Well, enough is enough, Hyun Suk. Take us to the ladies! I’ve been itching to see them perform again! You told me they’ve practiced new songs especially for today?”  Lee Soo Man urged eagerly. He hasn’t been this excited for a long time.

“Yes, yes, of course. Let’s go then.” Yang Hyun Suk answered, chuckling as he led us down another hall.

 

                I can hear loud music; it’s slightly muffled, probably because the practice room door was close. It was American music that was being played.

 

                We stop in front of the second door, and Lee Soo Man tells us to be quiet, and not make a sound as we entered the room. We peered in, and saw five girls dancing to the loud, ground vibrating music. They were in synch, and danced a different style than the regular girl groups. I’m not going to lie, they were really impressive. We sat at the back of the practice room, all in a line on a couple of long benches that we pressed against the back wall. Hyukjae, being the dance machine, couldn’t seem to sit still. He danced quietly in the background, really enjoying the music.

 

“Hyukjae… Hyukjae-ah!” I whisper to him. He stops moving, and turns his head to me.

“What hyung?...” he whispers back

“It’s impolite! Stop dancing!”   Sheesh, teaching him manners is really a chore.

“Oh…okay.” He nods quickly as he looks forward, watching them dance, with his hands on his knees, sitting straight as board.  Oh boy, what a fool. Now he just looks like a fool.

 

                The music stops. The five girls end the routine, and just notice us sitting behind them. They stare at their audience with wide eyes, in utter shock. They all look to Yang Hyun Suk, and then to us and bow and greet us. Awkward.

 

               

                Next is just a little bit of what each person in the room is thinking; 2NE1 has just finished bowing, and are now standing, facing their unexpected audience and don’t know what to do next. Super Junior are just staring at them, because the girls are staring at them. And Yang Hyun Suk and Lee Soo Man are just sitting on the side, watching the two group’s reactions.

 

 

Leeteuk’s POV:

… uhh…should I say something?

… Oh no. What’s happening? Ryeowook, don’t laugh. Please.

… Hyukjae! Loosen up! Oh no. Seriously, what an idiot. This is embarrassing…

…Kangin’s probably thinking of how to get their numbers now… I can tell by the look on his face >.<
…everyone else seems to be fine-

DONGHAE. Why are you staring at that girl so intensely?!?!?! That girl probably feels really uncomfortable.

… This is embarrassing. Worst first impression. And we’re the sunbaes…

 

Hyukjae’s POV:

                Be polite, Hyukjae, be polite. Sit straight, no fiddling, back straight, smile a little. Oh boy, being polite feels so uncomfortable, hey, is that girl laughing at me? Do I look stupid? :S Maybe I should loosen up- NO. Jungsoo hyung said polite. Must. Sit. Politely.

 

Heechul’s POV:

                What do we do now? I’m kinda bored. But I guess they do have a unique charismatic aura, should be up to Super Junior’s standards. Hah, maybe they’re shocked to see us, since we’re so popular now.

 

 Kangin’s POV:

                Hey, you’re dancing is so cool. No, no. Hey, you must be tired after our practices…should we go to grab a bite to recharge?  And smile an irresistible smile. Yes Kangin, that’ll work. Now… who will I ask?... Oh, wait, I should probably invite my members too.

 

Kibum’s POV:

… what are we doing now?

 

Ryeowook’s POV:

                Oh no, awkward silences always get me. Don’t laugh, Ryeowook. Don’t- hehehehehe…- NO. SELF CONTROL!

 

Hankyung’s POV:

…This is funny. What’s Heechul hyung smirking about?

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

                Ryeowook hyung giggled. Oh no, I’m going to laugh. Damn. I cannot laugh. *hehehehe* NO!! Damn you hyung!!

 

Sungmin’s POV:

                Maybe I should say something to break the ice… nah, I can’t do it. But shouldn’t we say SOMETHING?!

 

Shindong’s POV:

                Does Hyukjae have a crush on that girl? He keeps on smiling at her…and she’s giggling on and off. But then again…a few of them might just be laughing at Hyukjae, he looks so dumb sitting like that.

 

Yesung’s POV:

… Be the cool sunbae, Yesung. They did dance very well… I think I overheard the two CEOs saying that their vocals are amazing too. I guess we’ll see.

… Wait a second; did I forget to feed Ddangkoma?? Uh oh. *facepalm*

 

Siwon’s POV:

                Hahaha…Hyukjae hyung looks like he needs to go to the washroom… and Donghae hyung…What’s up with him? :S  Should I tell Jungsoo hyung? Oh nope. Nevermind, Jungsoo hyung knows. Hahaha. His face is hilarious. But those girls are pretty… and fit too, hey! She’s wearing a cross necklace! Maybe she’ll join my bible study group,

 

Donghae’s POV:

“Hyung, why are you staring at her like that?” Siwon whispers in my ear.  Huh? Is my staring that obvious? What kind of look was I giving her?... I didn’t even notice I was staring.

 

CL’s POV:

                Should we say something first? What’s happening?  YG Papa never tells us when he’s sneaking by. This time he brought others too. Celebrities and another CEO. YG Papa, you never cease to surprise us. Hey… Why is Bom giggling? Impolite! And now she’s making Giyoung and Sandara giggle. Minji don’t join them- too late. You’re giggling. That’s embarrassing.

 

Minji’s POV:

                … This is weird… Why isn’t anyone saying anything? And why are there people here! We always get spied on by YG Family! And this time YG Papa brought other celebrities! Aigoo… I forgot if we even have makeup on today. Uh oh.

 

Sandara’s POV:

                … Maybe we should say something. Bom needs to stop giggling soon, or else we’ll all be in a laughing fit. Why are these people even here? I’m confused… and why is Donghae-ssi staring at Giyoung like that? It sort of looks like he doesn’t like her or something. Haha, Giyoung is probably dying inside right about now. Hahaha. She hates being stared at. If only I could read minds…

 

Giyoung’s POV:

                WHATS HAPPENING?!?!?! I bet I’m tomato red right now; I hate it when people stare. Just look down, just look down. Nobody’s looking, nobody’s looking… Trying to lie to myself never works >.< Why is he staring at me like that?... It looks like he hates me or something  :S  

“Hehehehe” Bom giggles quietly. I look at her, and she darts her eyes to Eunhyuk, who looked like he was holding in his pee or something. So upright, his hands perfectly on his knees. Oh no. I’m laughing. Thanks a lot Bom >.<

 

Park Bom’s POV:

Ahahahahahahaha! He’s so cute! Haha. Wait… it’s not nice to laugh at someone in front of their face, especially if they don’t know what you’re laughing about. Okay. No laughing. Just don’t look at him. I look up, and see him smile slightly, looking at me, with his same position. Ahahahahaha. Oops. Sorry, I can’t help it. Oh, who am I kidding? Everyone knows I can’t hold in laughter.

 

Lee Soo Man:

YES!! Their collaboration will be epic!! Wooohooo!! *has a party in his head*

 

Yang Hyun Suk:

Their performance was amazing as usal… But they really need to work on their social skills now, its awkward if they just stand there and do nothing. Why are Bom, Giyoung, Dara and Minji giggling? Oh. I get it… Maybe I should have let them talk to boys…besides the ones in YG family. This reminds me… I better think of an agreement about dating for the girls.