Chapter 4

DOUBLE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby leave it!"

Another giggle as Tiffany playfully swatted her girlfriend's hand away, the vampire trying to re-position her girlfriend's collar so that it covered her new bite marks.

"Sunny, come on! You said yourself that you think there's an imposter wandering around committing all these felonies, and you're too busy playing with my costume to even catch them?" Another sweet giggle as the pair shared matching grins.

"Where's your sense of justice, huh?"

Exaggerating a sigh, Sunny dropped her hand from Tiffany’s collar and slid it tantalizingly slow around her back to wrap around her waist. Tiffany pretended not to blush.

"Okay then, Miyoung. I'll stop playing with you, as you put it."

Reaching one finger up to deftly tap her blonde lover on the nose, the brunette chided in a mocking tone,

"Now now, Baby. There'll be plenty of time for playing later on, ne?"

The blonde eyes shone at the thought, the girl smiling giddily at the prospect.

"I hope so."

"Good!"

And with a final laugh, the pair left the confines of the guest room and headed back out to the main floor. It take long for the pair to realize that something was very wrong.

Or arguably in Sunny's case, something fantastic, had she been single.

Almost every girl they passed was eyeing the blonde vampire like she was a piece of meat, a not-so-small few even stumbling forward to – seemingly on purpose – brush up against her as she walked past.

Tiffany felt her eye twitching as she nestled even closer to her girlfriend, who seemed just as stunned as she did about the newfound attention.

One particular daring girl stepped out in front of them and reached out, resting her hands on Sunny's stomach. The blonde erupted in a stammer and blush as the stranger sidled up to her, not really sure how to react.

W-what is she…?

"Heeey, darling…"

Tiffany stared, shell shocked for a few moments at the brazen girl who was trying to cozy up to her girlfriend (who was comically attempting to politely push the strange girl away.)

The brunette closed her eyes, and her temper reached icy levels.

"HEY!" she roared, voice echoing over the speakers and causing almost everyone in the room to look at her. It wasn't much effort, since practically the entire female population in the room had their attention on Sunny to begin with anyway.

Glaring, Tiffany stomped forward and placed herself between her girlfriend and the unknown femme rival. The girl opposite her just giggled drunkenly, almost like she wasn't entirely sure what was going on around her.

Ignoring that, Tiffany allowed her stormy eyes to betray her possessiveness as she stared down her foe, who seemed disappointingly oblivious to the conflict as she remained grinning eagerly at the nervous blonde who was trying to look dismissive but failed.

In reality, Sunny looked like she wanted scoop Tiffany up into her arms and carry her far away from these people; these men slandering her loyalty to girlfriend and these crazy girls who were watching her like a cat would a mouse.

She bit back a nervous gulp.

Tiffany, meanwhile, was in full force. She in deep breath and decided to declare her property openly, in front of all these girls who were obviously interested.

I can't figure it out! I know Sunny  is one drop-dead, attractive girl but… surely there can't be THAT many girls out there who would instantly fall for her at first sight?

Her words came easily.

"LISTEN! I don't know what's going on, but Sunny is MY girlfriend! And not a single one of you girls are going to do anything about it, got that?"

The music continued pumping around them, but the explosion of girl's voices didn't occur until about three seconds later.

"I would be soooo much better for you, than that kitty tramp!" one girl slurred.

"Ohhh, blondie! Blondie, I miss you already…."

"Ms. Mysterious, take me for a second round~!"

After a few cases of this, Tiffany’s head was ready to explode.

Gripping Sunny's hand tight enough to make the blonde wince, Tiffany began striding through the crowd and bowling people over left, right and center as she ploughed across the room.

Behind her, Sunny was nearly tripping to keep up with the fast pace.

"M-Miyoung, slow down!"

The brunette cast a quick glance over her shoulder at her struggling partner before slowing to a stop, turning around so that she was facing the blonde head on.

Her vampire girlfriend leaned forward and rested her hands on her shoulders, leaning close so as not to let any of the other party guests overhear.

"Tiffany, the way those girls were acting… they've been bitten."

"Ehh?"

Tiffany craned her neck to look back at the girls who floating about in a daze, stumbling around as though they'd downed an entire keg of alcohol each. She raised an eyebrow.

"Really? I mean I know the bite feels incredible, but you don't see me going out of my mind like that, do you?"

Tiffany’s eyes snapped up to Sunny's as the girl giggled a little, her grin allowing her to glimpse the points of her fangs.

"You obviously don't remember your first bite, do you Miyoung?"

"Ehehe… point taken," the brunette sweat dropped. Sunny leaned forward and nuzzled her nose against her, making her pout cutely. Drawing back with a laugh, Sunny reached up to her girlfriend's face and squeezed one of her cheeks affectionately.

"That is, from as little as I could tell. I didn't have time to inspect them for bite marks because someone decided to drag me away at the speed of light."

Although her words were meant as a light jab, Tiffany couldn't help but feel a stab of shame lance her gut as she twiddled her fingers together.

She smiled exasperatedly.

"Sorry Baby, I just… I just had to get you away from those harpies!" she trailed off, her smile fading a bit. Sunny tilted her head, waiting for her to continue.

If there was one thing about Tiffany that she knew, it was that girl liked voicing her doubts and concerns. She was a very open person; she didn't like the thought of keeping these sorts of things hidden from a partner.

Eventually, she sighed again.

"I know it sounds pretty stupid, but I feel a bit insecure around them, you know?"

Sunny just released a small breath of laughter and reached out, placing a hand on her reddening cheek. She smiled warmly.

"Baby, it's only you. It'll only EVER be you. I look at no-one else, you know."

Tiffany shyly fixed her gaze on a spot on the floor, embarrassed for even doubting Sunny’s love. Jealousy and insecurity were just the ugly marks that came with adolescence, she supposed.

I guess I'd better apologize.

"It was stupid, the way I overreacted back there," she mumbled, leaning into the blonde’s touch on her cheek. "I'm sorry."

Sunny's velvety laugh made her glance up in surprise. Red eyes sparkled mischievously.

"Don't worry about it. In fact, I kinda liked seeing a jealous Miyoung for once…"

Both girls made eye contact, feeling giddy and shy and entirely in love as they giggled together at their cheesy dialogue.

"We're becoming a cliché, baby."

"Seems that way."

A mop of messy blond hair approaching from the left made both girls turn to face Nickhun. He limped over to them, and stood there glaring bitterly at Sunny. The two girls stared b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter