Chapter 3

DOUBLE TROUBLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany glanced worriedly up at her girlfriend, who was trying to hold back a visible grimace as they entered the house once again.

"Baby, are you sure you're okay?"

Closing her eyes, Sunny nodded. She took a deep breath.

It's been a while since I've fed… and the vulnerability of all these people together at once is making my blood boil.

Flinging her eyes open, the blonde shook her head violently.

No no! Mustn't think of blood!

Her panic level dropped a few notches when she felt Tiffany take hold of her hands and give it a reassuring squeeze, the girl smiling brightly at her as they walked together through the house.

Sunny couldn't help but let her eyes linger on girlfriend's neck as they passed from room to room. looked so soft and tender, slender and warm, throbbing below the surface with hot, life-sustaining blood…

With a sound caught somewhere between a choke and gasp, Sunny tore her hand from Tiffany's as she flung both hands to her face, trying to quell her racing heartbeat and shake off the powerful shudders that were running down her spine.

"Baby! What's the matter? Sunny?"

The blonde slowly drew her hands back and, when she felt in control enough, met the brunette's gaze. Really, it was as though both her libido and thirst were banding together to wreak havoc on her senses – leaving her dying for the taste of blood on her tongue and buzzing in delicate places she was too embarrassed to think about.

Such was the curse of having a lover who was not nocturnal like oneself. It meant that her and TIffany couldn't be together as often as they craved. But when they were, the time was precious.

And Sunny's body was eagerly screaming for that kind of precious time now…

Stormy eyes lighting up with realisation, Tiffany let a small "Oh!" as colour flooded her cheeks while Sunny just stared hungrily.

Quickly glancing around to make sure no-one was going to overhear her – and that Yuri and Yoona were well out of earshot – the younger one stepped closer to her beloved and whispered into her ear.

"Do you… do you need to feed? Right now?"

Huskily, Sunny breathed out a yes. Already she could feel the tingling in her gums as her fangs anticipated the plunge into a supple neck.

Grasping hold of one of the long, black sleeves of Sunny's coat, Tiffany grinned cheekily at her girlfriend before turning and leading her off to an emptier part of the house.

Following behind her, everything around them seemingly becoming a blur as the blonde senses honed in on the gorgeous cat woman in front, the vampire bit back her own smile.

She found it curious how stranger's blood no longer satisfied her. Sure she still craved, but since meeting and growing closer to Tiffany she'd begun to find the girl's blood so sweet, so appealing to her, that any other variety seemed dull and tasteless to her.

Most humans would find that gross. Sunny thought it was love.

Feeling the last mouthful of hot fluid trickle down , the blonde allowed her glazed eyes to refocus as she detached herself from her victim.

In her arms, the bespectacled young girl slumped down against the wall as her legs gave way, Sunny's tight embrace around her waist being the only thing holding her upright.

Breathing heavily, the girl struggled for words for a few moments before uttering, "…. Wow."

Ever courteous, Sunny waited patiently while the girl in her arms slowly came back down from her high, allowing her to nuzzle dazedly into her neck while she waited until the girl had at least regained solid footing enough to stand on her own two feet.

After gently releasing the girl, the blonde was about to make yet another y exit when a strong hand grabbed hold of the back of her cloak and dragged her backwards

"Wha-?"

The source of the interruption was a zombie, a blood-spattered zombie, with angry emerald eyes boring into her own amaranth.

"You!" he snarled, after the girl had stumbled backwards a little and he let go, watching her catch her balance and glare back at him.

"You're Sunny, am I right? I saw you with Tiffany earlier!"

Straightening up and folding her arms, the accused blonde smirked haughtily.

"Sorry, I don't play with boys." And made to turn back to her post-ic friend before an angry growl halted her.

"I can't believe you!" Nickhun was furious, clenching his hand into a fist as his best friend's girlfriend just shot him an amused smile. He wanted to punch it right off her face.

"Tiffany…. Tiffany never stops talking about you, and how happy you've made her! Yet I meet you for the first time… doing this! Making out with other girls!"

Moving her hands to her hips, the blonde her heel t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter