제십.

Say I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 10 

 

* * * * * 

 

 

 

It felt good to her, cause for the first time somebody had confined into her with their secret, actually the second time after Sora’s but hearings Lay’s side of the story,Krystal felt more close to him like he trusted her.

 

Though the perfect image of him, which she had in mind was shattered, but Krystal knew deep down that nobody is actually perfect, and seeing this new side of her boyfriend, made her realise that he was no different than her.

 

He too was broken from the inside, yet unlike her he was smiling on the outside, unwilling to show the cracks within him to others.


 

The next day, Lay was scared out of his mind, pacing outside Krystal’s class, he didn’t know exactly how the said girl felt about him now, now that she knew his secret.

 

He was scared that she might reject him, seeing that he was no different than others, yet a part of him wished that the girl would accept him because it’s not like everybody's perfect right? We all have our flaws and imperfections, we all are humans in the end.

 

Lost in his own thought, he didn’t see Krystal walk up to him with  a small smile, until she felt someone grasp his hand, causing him to flinch in surprise.

Looking up he was met with her warm chocolate brown orbs, staring intently at him, a small smile tugging her plump lips up.

 

Lay wanted to ask about how she felt about last night’s discussion when suddenly the bell rang indicating the beginning of class. Disappointed he knew he’d have to wait, but Lay didn’t want to wait any longer it was already too nerve wrecking.

 

But before he could say anything, Krystal gave his hand a gentle squeeze, like she was reassuring him and said

“I’ll see you at lunch?”

 

He was taken aback by her sudden question, it was out of context for someone like Krystal to ask something like that.

 

“...yes,” he said puzzled

Hearing his answer, Krystal after again gave his hand a small squeeze and  left for her classroom. But as soon as she reached the class door , she turned around and looked back at Lay, who was standing there, like a lost boy in a crowd trying to find his mother, his gaze fixed on Krystal.

 

Seeing him, Krystal smiled, not just a small one but a big one which showed her perfect set of teeth and then she entered the class, leaving Lay astonished for the second time.

 

And just like that, despite having talked about it, yet with just her gestures,  Lay knew that everything was indeed fine.

 

 

 

* * * * *

 

 

Things were back to just the way they were, before yesterday’s sudden confession, and Lay felt more then relaxed seeing that nothing had changed.

 

But Krystal had muttered something about how she didn’t get her hair trimmed because of him, and how now she has to go to the salon again today.

 

Hearing the word salon, Lay’s ears perked up

“Salon?” He said, eyes twinkling with mischief

“Uh-oh”

 Krystal just nodded, seeing her boyfriend’s eyes she knew his mind was up to no good

 

“Let’s go together!” He announced

 

“No,” She said bluntly

“B..b..but” Lay tried to act cute, lower lip protruding out, as he tried to make a crying face

“No”

“Puhlease”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“I..”

“NO”

* * * * *

 

And yet despite, her absolute disapproval , Lay was standing outside the salon when Krystal arrived, waving at her like a maniac and then pointing at the salon.

 

After much grumping, Lay had tagged or rather forcefully tagged himself along with Krystal inside the salon. Seeing the handsome male all the ladies inside were happy, cause it’s not every day that they’d see such an eye candy.

But still Krystal kept on bickering with him throughout her t time, telling him how he was acting like a clingy monkey, and soon nicknames were being thrown at each other, with the hairdresser acting as a third wheel.

“Lover’s quarrel?” She Chuckled

“NO”

“YES”

 

After the hair trim, as Krystal was about to pay at the counter, the receptionist spoke up

 

“Your boyfriend paid up already, love “


 

“W..what?” Krystal said shocked

 

“The guy who came with you, he paid for the cut,passersby,” She said pointing with her eyes, towards Lay who was standing outside the Salon, look-in passersby.

 

Hearing this, Krystal looked back outside the window at her boyfriend and smiled. Murmuring a thank you ,she was about to leave when the older woman spoke up again

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter