Why him?!

Heavens Mission: Impossible!

OHMYGOSH its been sooo long since Ive updated!

Forgive me my readers, life has just been throwing obstacles at me (college being the biggest) >< 

Thank you so much for waiting so patiently!

***********************************************************************************************

Victoria POV:

Opening her eyes, the first thing she expected to see was the white silk canopy that covered over her and her sisters bed. But instead, above her was a cream colored ceiling with lighted spots. 'Thats right, Im on Earth...' she thought, a sudden rush of excitment going through her. But it quickly disapperaed when she realized she didnt know what sort of situation she was. Her mother was supposed to send her to her human target, 'So is this my targets home?' she wondered, squinting her eyes and turning over while removing the heavy blanket off her. The bedroom was small (well in comparison to her room yes- but since it was Earth, she assumed it to be an average sized). The furniture was all in a matching shade of dark brown and cream with a splash of light blue- very well coordinated, even Victoria had to admit. 'Hm, looks like my target has good sense' she mused, looking around the room.  

Image result for big brown master bedroom

It was then that she noticed the clothes she was wearing. A simple cream cotton button up shirt with blue stripped pants. 'Wow, even the pajamas are matching!' she thought, impressed. Suddenly, Victoria heard footsteps of someone outside the room coming closer. Slightly panicking, not knowing what else to do, she plopped herself down quickly, throwing the blanket over herself and shut her eyes tightly. Now Victoria wasnt usually one to back down, but possibly meeting her 'target' for the first time was not the situation to remain calm (yes it was- at least it was suppose to be). Laying as still as she could, she only hoped her acting skills were enough to pull of a normal sleeping human.  

                                              ------------------------------------------------------------

Nickhun POV:

With a warm bowl of instant soup in his hands (hey, he wasnt much of a cook- ok he was actually terrible. Flashback to the time he burnt his scrabbled eggs) Nickhun opened the door to his bedroom and quietly walked over to his bed. Setting the bowl down on the bed stand, he looked over to the woman he had picked up that morning. She had dark brown hair, a slender nose, and skin so fair he swore it was cream. She was definetly, by all standards in all countires, a beauty. But he was caught by suprise when he noticed how her eyes were tightly shut, making it way too obvious that she was closing them on purpose. Catching himself before he laughed out loud, he smiled down at her and shook his head. 'Cute', the thought slipped out, suprising Nickhun himself. But he couldnt help it, she was too obvious! That morning, the doctor had told him (as best as he could in body language) that she had no injuries and just needed some rest. Nickhun crossed him arms over himself and looked down at the "sleeping" figure. Not knowing how he was going to get her up, he slowly dragged a chair over and sat down. Folding his hands in his lap and lifting one eyebrow he stared at the stranger on his bed. 'Lets see how long you last' he thinks playfully, crossing his legs and pulling out some land papers to read over since he didnt know how long this game would last.

And thankfully for him, it didnt last too long.

It must have been the appetizing frangrance of the soup but suddenly the womens stomach growled, startling both him and her. The women ripped the blankets off her and sat up, eyes wide, looking at him in shock as she held her stomach. Nickhun on the other hand, had jolted from his chair, causing his papers to fly everywhere as he looked at the woman in equal shock from her unsual reaction. When her stomach grumbled again, the women gasped and pressed her hand against her stomch harder. Nickhun rose an eyebrow, 'Why is she so suprised at being hungry, she didnt eat the whole day.' he thought. But the confusion and fear in the woman was not hard to see, she was acting as if she had never been hungry before! Nickhun grabbed the breakfast tray with the soup and layed it in front of her. She looked at it a bit warily before hesitently taking in a spoon full of soup. A small smile graced her face as she looked up at Nickhun in suprise.

But what came out of were sounds and words that made no sense to him. Nickhun blinked at the woman, 'Great!' he thinks sarcastically, mentally cursing his bad luck. Really, he shouldnt be suprised that a women he found in KOREA speaks Korean but still, did the universe really not like him even a little? Clearing his throat, he caught the womens attention again. "Do you speak English or Thai?" he asked, hanging on to his last hope. The womans eyes widen with recognition but shook her head, "No. Do you speak Korean?" she asked with a heavy accent. Nickhun sighned, shaking his head with a "No". "Mandarian?" she asked, a bit hopeful. Another no. A long silence stretched out between them, making Nickhun fidget. What did you even do in situations like these? He wanted to ask her how she got in front of his house but now there was no way. He glanced briefly at the woman who was now fiddling with her pajama top; she looked more worried than he was. Who knew what she had gone through to end up like this? "Hey?" he said, catching her attention, "Are you okay?" he asked slowly, naturally concerned. The woman looked straight into his eyes and Nickhun couldnt help but feel like she was diving into his soul. "No. Not okay." she said softly, practically whispering, the worry and confusion in her voice evident. He felt his heart ache slightly and he tried to push the fact that he had this much empathy for someone he had just met to the back of his mind. Just as he was about to put a hand on her shoulder, comfort her in a way that didnt need words, the womans mood flipped an entire 180. He jumped as SHE held him by his shoulders, her eyes wide and blown with determination. She then stuck a finger out, pointing to herself, "Victoria." she said, with no trace of the mood she was feeling before. "Um...", his mind scrabbled, trying to pick up what was happening. She turned her finger and pointed at him, looking at him expectandly. He realized she wanted his name as well, so he stuttered out, "N-Nickhun". The women - er Victoria, then nodded, looking off to the side at nothing specific, her hands still on his shoulders. Trying to ignore the weight and heat of her hands pressed firmly on him, Nickhun stood still and just looked anywhere but the person a few inches away from him. Minutes passes by that felt like hours and he could only hold his breathe for so long. "Um, excuse me?" he said, fortunatly catching her attention. She looked at him with her head tilted to the side, eyes roaming over his face. 'Ok, that just made it worse."  he thought, feeling his cheeks heat up at the entensity of her stare. She had the type of gaze that could cut deeper than a knife and Nickhun didnt want to admit he was slightly intimadated.

"Stay?" she said, pointing downwards at nothing specific. It took a few minutes for him to figure out what she meant and when he finally did, his eyes widened. He mentally slapped himself for not thinking this through. 'Whats the NEXT step? Should I let her stay here or tell her to go? But what if she was running from trouble...or didnt have a place to go back to? But she cant live with me forever! And what if Ma and Pa find out...'. Sometimes, he wished his mother hadnt installed such gentlemen-like manners within him. If she didnt, he wouldnt have to think so much about this. Either way, it seemed like he had a new housemate starting from today. Suddenly, a small smile graced Victorias face, as if she already knew what his answer would be. Slowly moving her hands to her sides, she said, "Geogjeonghaji mala. Naega neoleul dolbwa julkka".

He didnt know why, but at the phrase he felt a small shiver go through his body and a feeling he didnt know settle into his heart. He was almost glad he didnt know what she was saying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber POV:

Evoking a tiny yawn, she gave herself a nice stretch, feeling the texture of smooth cloth around her legs. It had been a long time since Amber had gotten a good rest and her mothers method gave her just that. Blinking her eyes sleepily, she looked around at the uncoming flood of blues, whites, and morning sunshine. Her eyes widened at the sparkling crystals that hung right above her, reflecting the natural light that streamed in through the windows. 'Its morning' she thought, sitting up against a blue pillow and taking in the sights around her.  

Image result for mansion bedroom white   

From what she had learned in her classes, the room of the one she assumed belonged to her target was not what the average human owned. Amber giggled from excitmenmt, she was already learning and she had only just opened her eyes. Practically ripping the cream colored blanket off her, she pressed her toes against the soft baby blue carpet. Her mind raced ahead of her body so when she tried to get up, her legs almost gave out. It almost felt like her legs were being poked by thousands sharp objects. 'So this is the limits of a human body huh?'she thought, trying to gain back feeling by hopping up and down. It was only then when she realized she was no longer without clothes. Smoothing her hands over the white crisp button up, the shirt reached all the way down to her knees. Amber smiled as she lifted her arms and flapped around, the feeling of the loose clothing was refreshing and free. But her legs were exposed, something she wasnt praticulary used to. A blue object from the corner of her eyes caught her attention, 'No way is that...'. Snatching up the blue lamp from the bedside table next to her, she hesitently reaching out and pulled on its dangly string, causing its light to appear and her to dance giddily. "Wow, wow, wow! Im cant beleive that Im actually on Earth!" she said, her voice loud in contrast to the silent room. Suddenly she heard the faint sounds of voices outside the room. 'Oh thats right, my target!' she thought, peeking out the doorway. The room she was in was on the second floor, a grand staircase leading down a few feet away from her. Craning her ears, she picked up a deep voice (one that could even match up to WooBin oppas) laced with clear irratation. "What do you mean you cant find her identity? How is that even possible?" it said. Amber could practically feel the annoyance radiating of him and she wondered for a moment if this was the right time for introductions. But she shook her head, getting rid of such thoughts and began walking down the carpted hallway. Why put things off for later when they could be done now?

Holding onto the white balcony, she took a quick breath in then brought herself foward, peeking at the scene below her. Her eyes automatically drifted towards the man in a black suit that was facing his back to her. There was also a middle aged man and an elderly women in the room who were giving the man in the suit their undivided attention. 'He must be the owner of the house- er mansion...and possibly my target...' she thought staring at the mans tall frame. Her train of thoughts were suddenly interuppted by an exclamation of "Oh shes awake!". The women and middle aged man was staring at me with their eyes wide and Amber couldnt help but double check if anything was on her face. But her target didnt even turn around to acknowledge her presence. 'So thats how its going to be huh?' she thought, lifting herself up the balcony. Her sisters had always said that Amber was the best at making a grand enterance and when was a better time than now to make one? "Hello! Im Amber!" she exclaimed, smiling as she stood on the railings of the balcony. She was rewarded with mouths agape and even her target had finally turned around with some sort of expression of shock. But it faded away as quickly as it came, replaced by a hardened look of clear mistrust. The man put his hands in the pockets of his perfectly ironed, lint-free pants and looked up at her, "What are you planning?" he asked, his eyes narrowed. Amber let out a sigh, already beggining to understand the type of person he was. But it didnt matter really, as long as he had a beating heart, she could deal with him. Jutting out her upper lip, she thought about she could word this properly. Eventually, she came to the conclusion that it was probably best to approach this man without sugar-coating. She leaned her body a bit foward, ignoring the gasps coming out of the elderly woman at the side and looked straight into the eyes of her target.

"You need Jesus" Amber stated plainly.

The man looked at her with his eyes wide and said "Excuse me?". Amber snorted and almost bursted out laughing. It didnt seemed like he was the type to be caught by suprise often...and she had done it to him twice.

This was going to be fun. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luna POV:

The first thing she noticed when she gained concoiusness was how squished she felt. Still keeping her eyes closed, Luna tried to stretch her legs, only to yelp in pain when her knee hit a wall. "Ouch!" she exclaimed, fully awake and was going to sit up to attend to her injury. But instead she rammed her forehead into something hard. "AH! Why is this happening to me!" she wailed, rubbing her now red forehead. Wincing in pain as well, a voice beside her said "Aish, that hurts!". Luna swerved her head to a boy holding his head, mirroring her. "A-are you okay?" she asked, ignoring her new found feelings of physical pain and hesitantly reaching her hand out to him. 'Was this her target?' she thought, hoping her guess was wrong becasue that was quite possibly the worst introduction ever! What kind of angel hurts their human target!? "Im fine. Theres no way Im going to any doctor...way too expensive." the boy muttered, rubbing his head a few more times before he dropped his hand into his lap. Luna turned to survey her surroundings, suprised at how small the room was. The bed she was on and a table beside her took up most of the space. But althought, it may seem cramped, it was also kind of cozy.  

Image result for small korean bedrooms

Suddenly, another voice drifted into the room and a head of an older boy popped into the doorway. "Hey! Shes awake!" he exclaimed, settling quickly onto the floor, beside the other boy. "Yeah...and she almost gave me a concussion" the first boy said, pouting. "What are you talking about Onew? She doesnt even look like she could hurt a fly!" the older boy said. Luna didnt even get a chance to register the name before the older boy moved towards her. She yelped in suprise as she found both her cheeks being squished by the older boy, "So cute, like a puppy!" he said smiling, his eyes curving into little arches. 'A puppy?' she thought, 'thats what my sisters call me'. Luna felt something warm in her heart as she looked at the older boy and she couldnt help but smile back. She knew she was going to get along with this boy just fine. 'Wait, is this my target?' she thought, staring at the older boy as he turned to the other boy named Onew. "A puppy? Hm, I guess. Whatever you say Changmin hyung..." Onew said, shrugging. "More importantly, Im afraid you cant stay in my home" he said, turning to her with a serious look. 'This was Onews room?' Luna thought, glancing at the deep brown orbs that looked back at her with wary. "Oh come on Onew! How could you kick this cutie out!?" Changmin exclaimed, giving Onew an overdramatic expression of disbelief. Luna smiled at the older boy, her desire to get to know him more growing. He seemed like someone who loved to have fun, naturally drawing other people in with him. "Okay, then you take her!" Onew exclaimed with a roll of his eyes. Luna pouted, did he really not like her that much? Who was she kidding, he probably hated her after that headbutt she gave him! "Im really sorry I hit you..." she whispered, not daring to look up at him. "Ah..no thats not what I meant! Its just that... Im sorry but I literally cant afford you." he said, a sheepish look in his face as he scratched the back of his head. Luna blinked, isnt that what humans usually said to objects they wished to purchase in a market? So...was that a compliment or an insult? "O-okay, thank you?" she said as Onew looked back at her confused. "Okay fine I will take her! Come on puppy, lets go!" Chagmin said, poking into her line of vision with a glittering smile. "Huh? Oh okay..." she said, hesitently getting out the brown covers. She finally realized that she was no longer wearing her mothers cloth but instead a large, loose night gown. Lunas eyes widened at the horrindous color of dirty pink emobriodered with some of the ugliest flowers (no they werent even allowed to be called flowers) ever in neon green. Luna made a face at Onew, as if accusing him for this mess and a panicked expression crossed over his face. "Those are the lady ladys, not mine!" he exclaimed quickly, his cheeks coloring slightly. Luna could feel a smile threatening to bloom but she restrained herself, not wanting to further annoy him. Changmin was almost out the door when he turned back and indicated for her to follow. Luna nodded and stumbled after him. When she reached the door way, she briefly looked back at the boy with shaggy brown hair still sitting on the floor of the small, cozy room. But he didnt even glance back at her as he tucked the blanket covers in place.

The slight disappointment within her ached more than she thought it would as she walked out.     

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sulli POV:

The prinkling pain in her back became more and more clear, eventually forcing Sulli to conciousness. Whatever she had her back pressed against was digging into her spine until she could no longer just ignore it. "Ouch..." she muttered, her eyes fluttering as she tried to adjust to the lack of light. 'W-where am I?' she thought, fear gripping her heart as she turned to see nothing but an odd blue glow from beyond where she laid.  

Related image

'I can barely see-' suddenly her thoughts were interuppted by the sound of thumping- something solid smashing against another solid. To say she was scared was an under statement; this definetly wasnt a good first impression of Earth. Feeling a slight draft, she looked down to see her body covered with nothing but a large black leather jacket. 'This jacket...could it be my targets?' she thought, sitting up against the red couch she had been laying on. "U-um hello?" she called out into the glow warily, not really knowing what to expect. But what happened next almost made her experince what humans often refered to as a 'heart attack' because all of a sudden, she saw a shadowded figure. Her hand trembled as the shadows transformed into clear features. The scars and bruises that ran up his arms should have intimitated her but she found herself instead drawn to his eyes. It held a wild fire but yet there was gentle warmth deep within... it reminded her a bit of Woo Bin oppa. So even though her mind screamed at her to be wary of this boy, her heart held on to the small hope that he wouldnt do anything to harm her. So she just sat still in apprehension, wrapping the jacket more securely around her to prevent her from shivernig (from his glare or the cool air, she wasnt sure). When the boy stopped just a foot from her, he continued to hold her gaze and Sulli didnt dare to look away. 'Is he...my target?' she thought, feeling her fingers quiver, unable to stop.

The brown orbs finally shifted to look down her shivering form then back up to her face, 'Please let this not be my target' she thought. "No matter how much you look, I dont want your services." he said suddenly, causing her to internally panic. Did he know she was an angel?! 'Oh no, thats breaking the first rule!' she thought, feeling dread fill her. "Um i-its not what you think! Im just a regular girl that wants to help others" she exclaimed, trying her best to calm down. The boy scoffed and put his hands in his pockets, "And I dont want that kind of help". Well, it wasnt as if she was that eager to be near a boy with bruised fists either. "Well?" the boy said, rasing a single eyebrow at her, "Arent you leaving?". Sulli blinked at him, once, twice, three times until the boy reached over and pulled her by the elbow, his grip strong and firm. Up and off the couch, she was led throught the dark, catching a glimpse of a large leather cylinder that hung from the celeing. It was covered with indents and she realized what she was hearing earlier was him hitting the leather object. Before she could even say anything, she was outside.

"B-but-" she stuttered as he started heading down the street. She couldnt help but admit that the boy terrified her, she could tell he had a voilent streak from the way his hands would naturally clench into fists. But even so, she was suppose to be healing his heart, not trying to get away from him! With nothing else popping into her mind she called out  "Your jacket!", fiddling with the buttons to remove it. A worn out tag on the inside snagged around her fingers, the faded words 'Choi Minho' written across. "Keep it..." she heard him say, walking away with his back facing her, but not before she noticed him shiver slightly from the cool air.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal POV:

The bright light that greeted her right when she awoke made her eyes sting. Moving her hands infront of her face to shield her eyes, Krystal slowly blinked, the blurred images infront of her becoming more clear. Furniture of white, gold, black, and teal surrounded her but the first thing she noticed was the lack of personal touch. 'Is this really my targets home?' she wondered, doubting that someones home could be so...detached. Not a single framed picture or object gave any clue as to what her target was like, further adding to her suspicions that this wasnt someones bedroom, no matter how hard it tried to mimic one.  

Related image

Setting her foot down onto the tiled floor, Krystal noticed the fluffy white one piece (a robe is what humans call it) that she wore. 'Is my target here? Perhaps this is his temporary home? Is he nomad?' she thought, determined to explore the place. But before she could even put a foot foward, a voice interupted her, "Kai, shes awake!" it called out. Startled by the sudden sound of footsteps coming towards her, she sat back down on the bed. Two figures came through the bedroom door but only one radiated an aura that drew attention to him, as if he was born with it. Krystal rose a single eyebrow, not impressed with the cocky smirk on the boy that seemed to be around her age. "Well, you finally woke up?" he asked her, sitting on the arm of a white sofa with the elder man standing next to him. "Um, is this your house?" she asked, locking her eyes with the boy who she presumed was Kai. The boy scoffed and crossed his arms over each other, "As if you didnt know." he said. Krystal blinked at him, wondering what he meant and looking through all the Earth lingo she learned in her head. Kai rolled his eyes and said "Okay, I get it. Lets drop the act shall we? I know your true motive". Her eyes widened at that and tried to keep her face blank, not wanting to slip a sign of affirmation. 'No, I cant let my mission fail as soon I get here!' she thought, her hands clenched on her lap. "Oh really, what is it?" she asked, her voice as steady as she could make it without breaking eye contact. He gave her a smile that seemed to sparkle, one that she presumed made the hearts of several girls go into overdrive. But not her, because it took a lot more than sparkles (shes seen a ton of that in Heaven) to cause a flutter in her. "Obviously you want me." Kai said, pulling out a peice of tissue with black scibbles on the center. "You know, I dont give out my signatures too often, but I'll make an exception since you put in a lot of work." he said, flashing another smile as he placed the tissue in front of her.

Krystal looked at the tissue then at him, then back down her lap again. Picking it up with two fingers, she hesitentaly dabbed her nose with the tissue (she even blowed into for extra measures), knowing that humans created it for this purpose. She scruntched it up and put it in her pocket, only to be greeted by two dumbfounded faces that looked at her like she was insane. Did she use the tissue wrong? Or maybe it wasnt "human" enough? "D-did you just BLOW INTO my signature!" Kai exclaimed, his aura of pride shattered for the first time she saw him. Krystal almost let a giggle slip before she caught herself, 'For some reason, I feel like this is more of his true self than what hes been showing me so far.' she thought amused. "If you didnt want his signature, why did you come here?" the man next to Kai asked. Krystal shifted her gaze to the side, pondering on how she should approach this. "Well...I just wanted to get closer to you..." she said hesitently, deeming the answer distant enough from the truth yet close enough to her goal. In an instant, the gleam in Kais aura returned and she almost took her answer back, just to get rid of the cocky smile that plasterd back onto his face. "As expected..." he said, reaching for his cell and placing it on his ears, "Hello, security? Yes, theres a fan in my room and I need her out". Krystals eyes widened and before she could even say something, there was a rapid succession of knocks outside the room. She had barely even blinked before men in bulky black uniforms came storming in, grabbing her by her arms and lifting (yes physically lifting) her out into the hallway. "W-wait!! I-" she could only exclaim as Kai called out "You can get closer to me by coming to my next concert!"; giving her one last wave before slamming his door shut. Suddenly, her ears were filled with the loud shrills of about five more girls who were being held by other men in black suits. "Man, you fans are crazy!!" one of the men said, as he led the group into the streets where about fifty other girls were screaming and holding cut out pictures of Kai. Landing on concrete after a not so gentle shove from the man, she was left alone with a hoard of estaic girls all clamoring over each other.

'How am I even suppose to get near him!' she thought, 'What have I gotten myself into?!'. Clenching tightly onto the tissue still within her pocket, Krytsal didnt even noticing that the black ink was beginning to stain her fingers.        

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Bin POV:

Peering into the basin where colors swirled into different images, the Heavenly warrior felt his eye twitch as he watched the events occuring. Woo Bin slapped his hand over his forehead, "This is HORIBBLE!!", he exclaimed in frustration. "One cant understand her target, one mistakens her target, one cant get near her target, one doesnt want to get near her target, and ones target doesnt trust her at all!! Urrrggghhhhh and theyre all damn hormone spiked MALES!!!" he roared, ready to soar down to Earth right that second and gather his sisters under the saftey of his wings to bring them back home. He suddenly felt the calming touch of his mothers hand on his shoulder from behind. She smiled at him, giving him a knowing look that said 'Its going to be alright'. Woo Bin signed, it wasnt that he didnt have any faith in his mother and sisters but human beings werent to be trusted that easily. Through his experince of being a warrior angel for years, he knew that his sisters naitivity will attract many troubles down on Earth. "Okay umma, but if there is any trouble or if my sisters need me, Im going down there no matter what!" he said firmly, taking his mothers hands into his own. Jihyo nodded, "Alright, alright." she said as she smiled knowlingly. Woo Bin glared back down at the seven floating faces of his sisters targets, engraving them into his mind, with his hand naturally gravitating near the hilt of his sword.

 

'And if something does happen to my sisters, then not even Heaven can stop me from punishing those humans.'

 

*************************************************************************************************

Wooohoooo chapter three done!

 

So what did you all think?

Which of the pairings are you most excited about?

Comment below, I love reading them >//<

 

Im sorry If I cant update often...

I have a lot of stories Im working on,

I also have school and its impossible for me to update any faster T^T

But I assure you that I wont abandon my stories!

So please be patient for the next chapter~

And thank you so much for all your support <3 

Related image