Dream Come True!

Heavens Mission: Impossible!

Heeelluuuuuuuuuuu my dawling fellow readers! ^^

Welcome to my new fanfic *applause* >3<

 

Whether you are already a faithful reader of mine (lub u guys <3)

or have just joined the fam,

I welcome you <3 

Image result for fx funny gif

 

Now sit back, relax, and let your imagination wander ~ 

****************************************************************************************************

Flowing down smooth shimmering white stones, a thin river splashed along a bend. Near it, a large sparkling waterbasin stood, surrounded by beds of flowers. The water in the basin was opaque, a creamy pearl color, instead of the normal transparency of regular water. Fair, slender fingers grazed the surface of the pearl water as five blurry faces appeared in the basin. Dominion Song Jihyo smiled knowingly as she looked at the unclear faces, slowly disappearing from veiw.

'Its time' she thought, as she movied away from the basin and up marble steps leading to a large mansion like series of gazebos floating midair on clouds. Her white dress was trailing behind her and a crown of stars shone on her head, as Jihyo walked into her throne room. Suddenly, a large breeze blew in, blowing the chiffon curtains in all different directions. She looked on as her eldest child and only son, Power Song Woo Bin flew in, his large red tinted white wings folding back into place. Jihyo smiled amusingly as she saw her usual calm and stotic son run to her, a panicked expression  across his face. She knew exactly what this was about, as they've had this conversation several times. "Umma! You cant let them!" Woo Bin exclamied, his handsome features scruntched in worry. "Theyre too young and inexperinced! Theyre not ready!!" he practically begged. Jihyo sighned, "My dear, how much older are they going to be before you let them go?" she asked calmly. Woo Bins cheeks slightly pinked as he looked to the side, "Never old enough..." he mumbled. Jihyo chuckled at her sons overprotective nature, "If you had it your way, youd probably keep them under your wings forever." she said.   "T-theres nothing wrong with that" he stuttered, a rare pout gracing his face. Gently laying a hand on his shoulder, she looked at him firmly, "Go call your sisters", she said, turning around and walking to her throne.

                                                            ---------------------------------------

With heavy steps, Woo Bin walked down the corridor. His gold armor felt epecially heavy on him at that moment, even more so than when he battled against demons. He couldnt imagine it, he just couldnt. His sweet, innocent baby sisters going down to Earth? Alone? Without him?! Just the thought scared him. HIM!

THEE Power Song Woo Bin, defender of Heavens East Gate!

But there was nothing he could do. Once his mother made up her mind, that was that. Woo Bin sighned as he turned the corner and saw the entrance to the large gazeebo bedroom shared by his sisters.A smile couldnt help but appear once he heard the playful chatter and laughter coming from inside.

Walking into the sun-lit white room,

6c88e0c89cb3ca130b1cefeeb097ae28.jpg

he came across his sisters all doing various activities and engrossed in their usual conversation about... Earth. Woo Bin rolled his eyes once he heard the mention of that word. Angel Song Victoria, the oldest of the sisters sat on the silver grand piano. Accompanying her was the youngest, Angel Song Krystal, who was playing a golden harp. Together, they played a soft melody, that Woo Bin guessed was composed by Angel Song Amber, the second oldest sister, who was currently sprawled on the floor, drawing. Then there was Angel Song Luna, the middle child and Angel Song Sulli, the second youngest, who were practicing how to create conscience bubbles (Angels use these to put good thoughts into the minds of humans, usually when they are trying to make decisions). As Woo Bin walked closer to them, they all noiticed his prescence and looked up at him, "Oppa!!" they all exclamied. Running, their white robes flowing behind them, they all crashed into him with a hug. And with just that, the mighty warrior Song Woo Bin melted, wrapping his long, strong arms around his precoius sisters.  "How are you Oppa?" "Did you defeat a lot of demons?" "Did you see the Holy Apostles?" they all asked, their eyes shimmering. He couldnt help but smile at their actions but the reason why he had come quickly made his good mood disappear. Noticing the change, the sisters looked at him curiously, "Whats wrong Oppa?" asked Victoria. "Umma...wants to talk to you girls..." he muttered, avoiding their eyes. The girls looked at him, sensing that something was off...and there was only one thing that can make their brother like this. "Oppa? Is it...what we think it is...?" they asked cautious, containing their hope. Woo Bin groaned, signaling just what they hoped for. Squeling and laughing in excitment, the sisters all ran out the room, hurrying to their mother. 

"UMMA!!" they all exclaimed, rushing, and almost slipping infront of the Dominion. Jihyo laughed softly at her daughters obvoius burst of excitment and hope. "Alright, alright, settle down", she said as her daughters chattering became quiet. They all looked at her, expectantly. "You have all completed you ATCs (Angel Traning Classes) with amazing scores. So I have deicided that you all are ready to go to-"

"EAARRTHHHHHH!! YAAAAAAAAAAY!!" the girls exclaimed, giggling while jumping around in a circle.

They couldnt believe it! Finally! Finally they were going to go to Earth! After much time has passed, after many classes, lessons and practice sessions, they finally get the chance to do what Angels were meant to do, help people and go down to Earth! 

Their mother chuckled, "I assume your all ready to go then?". "Yes, of course!!" "No!" two opinions screamed out. The group of sisters looked up at their brother, confused. "Oh? Why oppa?" they asked. Woo Bin cleared his throat as he caught his mothers glare, "I mean...you didnt even say goodbye yet..." he murmered. "Awwhh oppa! We'll miss you!" his sisters cooed, surrounding him for a hug and giving him a light peck on his cheek. But Woo Bin was reculant to let go, he wanted to hold on to them forever. "If you ever need any help or if you even need anyone to talk to, just call your oppa okay?" he said, looking at each of them in the eyes. They nodded, smiling, knowing that their brother was always with them eased their nervousness. Their brother had always been their protector. Always stood by their side, held their hand, and gave them an abundant sense of love and saftey. It was just as hard for them as it was for Woo Bin to say goodbye.They then walked over to their mother, hugging and kissing her farewell. She always supported them on eveything they did, always looked after them, and loved them, just like any other mother. Their hearts ached as they seperated but they knew that this was something they couldnt go back on.

                                                             --------------------------

Woo Bin, who was leading them to the Northern Gate, went to talk to the Gate Gurdians as the girls huddled in a circle, nervousness etched clearly on their faces. The reality of what was going to happen finally began to settle as the saw the towering golden gates of Heaven. It was their first mission as Angels and they could help but be worried. They had heard many stories from their friends that had already been on missions; some of them had good experinces and others...not so good.

Amber looked at her sisters, Victoria nibbling on her lip, Luna fiddling with her fingers, Sulli rubbing her arm, and Krystal twirling a strand of her hair. She groaned, this nervous atmosphere was NOT helping! Amber was just as worried but she didnt think overthinking the situation would help. So she walked off a bit to cool her head. And being the social butterfly she was, she greeted one of her classmates she had known, who in turn, gave her some advice on her mission. Amber politely listened, although it was the usual stuff that her teachers, her mother, and especially her older brother had told them many times. 

 

Rule number 1: Never reveal your identity or your mission. Dont create suspicion.

Rule number 2: Only use your heavenly abilites when needed. Never exceeded.  

Rule number 3: While on Earth, blend in with the humans. Even if its a nuisance. 

Rule number 4: Never stay on Earth more than required. Nothing on Earth should be desired.

  

Amber shuddered as she remembered the last one. She had heard of many stories about Angels who broke it...

that they disappered from Heaven. 

'But who would even need anything else besides Heaven?', she thought. After all, Heaven had everything! And she could never imagine not being able to return home...  

Her thoughts were interuppted as Krystal called for her, saying that it was time for them to leave. Amber waved good bye to her classmate and ran after her sisters. 

                                                                   --------------------------

Gliding through the deep velvet Skies of Powers, the glittering Stars of Rulers, and the bright Clouds of Arc Angels, they finally entered the Earths Atmosphere. They, themselves didnt know where exactly their targets were, not to mention who they were. But according to their classes, Domnions (their mother) lead them to their designated targets. They also had to figure out what their mission was by themselves (yea, being an Angel wasnt easy!). And when they feel like they have completed it, they would return to Heaven. 

When they entered the last layer of Earths Atmosphere, they felt a strange, ticklish sensation over their bodies, indicating that it was time for them to seperate. The girls looked at each other, a sense of sadness washing over them.

They had never been seperated before.

Ever since they were created, they had always done everything together. They knew each others talents, flaws, and inner self.

They were pieces of one whole.  

Taking a deep breath, Victoria spoke up quickly, knowing that their time was limited, " Alright girls, this is our first mission as official Angels. We have been preparing for this our whole existance, so we can do this! If anyone needs any help, we can communicate to each other during Prayer and of course, seek The Lord God Almighty...and although we'll be separated physically for a short amount of time, we will still always be together forever..." she said, her eyes  threatening to tear up. The rest of the girls smiled, gathering each other in a tight group hug, whispering, "Dont be scared, youll do great", "I'll miss you" and "I love you". When they seperated they each put their index finger out in a circle and yelled their last "Hwaiting!!!" , while their bodies began glowing.

Closing their eyes and losing consciousness, their large white silky wings and golden halo faded as they fell down through the dark.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    

That August night, in a country known as South Korea, a phenomena was seen.

Five shooting stars flew by in different directions, across the deep night sky.  

***********************************************************************************************

Wooohooooo first chapter done! ><

Image result for fx funny gif

The descriptions of Heaven were killing me XD

I wish I could make a 'movie' out of my fanfics one day,

wouldnt that be so cool? *u*

 

 

Did you enjoy it? O3O~

Does it sound intresting so far?

Or should I just throw my laptop across the room? XD

Please comment below (l love reading them ^^)

 Image result for fx funny gif

 

I hope youll all tune in for the next chapter X3

Dont forget to subscribe and vote as well! ^u^

See you all (hopefully) soon, byeeeeeeee <3 

Image result for fx funny gif