Surprise?

Heavens Mission: Impossible!

Helloooo my readers! 

Glad you can all make it to the next chapter ><

 

You all seem so excited and Im really glad you like the fanfic so far~

So lets jump right to it ^^

*************************************************************************************************

The sun stretched out its light across the horizon, a new day beginning. As the birds began singing to each other across the tree tops,  on five different doorsteps of five differently styled houses

laid a girl,

sleeping peacefully,

wrapped in nothing but a shimmering white velvet cloth. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickhun POV:

A large blue print spread across his glass dinning table, Nickhuns eyes roamed his newest design while taking a bite from his frosted crossant. It was only his first week in Korea but he didnt have time to sit back and enjoy his new, temporary home. His new boss was known for his high standards and precision, not to mention that Nickhun did not want to miss such a great oppurtuinuty to work with a huge company. He instinctivly looked up at the clock hanging across the room, it was time for the news paper to arrive. He knew people nowadays didnt even bother to open up an actual newspaper, but it was a habit Nickhun had developed from watching his father do the same when he was younger. Shoveling the last of the crossant, he strode to the door.

But what greeted him was not a rolled up piece of paper but a rolled up piece of...

a girl?

Nickhun blinked, then proceeded to rub his eyes multiple times. 'No Im not wrong, thats a girl...' he thought, almost tripping as he staggered back. Nickhun quickly peeked at his neighbors, wondering if it was a daily happening in Korea. But when he didnt see any other bundles infront of their porches, his mind finally began registering what was laying down at his feet.

'A woman...in a blanket...infront of my house...unconcious?'

His eyes widened as he kneeled down infront of the woman, lightly putting a hand over the cloth, "Excuse me" he whispered urgently, gently shaking her. But the woman didnt even stir. Nickhun gasped, 'What if she was attacked and injured?!' he thought, a sudden rush of concern replacing his shock. Carefully, Nickhun swiftly scooped up the woman, bridal style. He almost gasped out loud, suprised by the weight of the girl, 'Its like shes air!' he thought, and it wasnt as if he was THAT muscular either (he was decent- 4 pack at most). Pushing the door to his bedroom with his shoulders, he layed the woman down gently, careful not to bump her against the headrest. His next automatic thought was to check for any injuries and he was just about to do that, but stopped when he realized the possiblity of her not wearing anything under the white cloth. So he quickly did the next best thing, calling a doctor and using his english/body lauguage to somehow convince him not to call the police and instead check if she was okay.

"IM NOT A !!!" was definetly something he needed to learn in Korean.  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV:

The smell of his usual vanilla cream coffee drifted in the air as Kris stretched his long legs. The general board meeting was in two hours and as the CEO, he needed to make sure everything was in check. Flipping through the numerous documents in his hands one last time, he stood from his couch and habitually looked at his Rolex. 'Where in the world is Assistant Kang?' he thought, becoming annoyed. But just as he was about to call him, a man in a gray suit burst through the door. "Sir!" he exclaimed, the desheveled appearance of his usually neat assiatant suprising Kris, "What? Why are you late?! And why do you look like that?" he asked. Assistant Kang struggled to catch his breath, "S-sir...outside...outside..." he puffed. Kris rose an eyebrow, "What nonsense are you saying?". "Mr.Wu...just come outside please!" Assistant Kang said as he pulled Kris to the front door. His assistants sudden upfront action startled Kris even more, so he knew this was something serious.

But he would never had guessed how serious it would be until he opened his door and was greeted by the sight of a

...giant burrito?

Kris shook his head slightly, no, not a burrioto (he usually skipped breakfast, curse his stomach!), but a...

girl?

The usual blank face of CEO Wu shifted as his eyes widened. "Is IT a girl?" he asked warily, Assitant Kang nodded, "Although she looks a bit boyish, if you look closely at her face and size, shes definetly a girl". Kris didnt even bother to look at her face. But why in the world was a woman laying on his doorsteps!? Irratation filled him as he called out to his maid to check on the girl. Assitant Kang looked nervously up at Kris' darkened expression, practically seeing the gears in his head turning. 'A young woman, laying unconciously on my doorsteps...MY doorsteps...' a sudden thought crossed his mind, 'Thats it!'. Turning to his maid he gave out a new string of commands, "Bring her inside, get her dressed in something appropriate and tell me when she awakens" he said in a hurry as he ignored Assitant Kangs questioning look and quickly closed the door. 

There was only one reason Kris could think of as to why a unknown female would appear in that state infront of his home,

she was a trap.

A trap set out for him by his enemy companies. Kris had it all figured out. They would use her as a way to set him in bad light in the eyes of the public to prevent him from gaining any more trusted parnters and quite possibly loose his current sponsers. It was a clever plan, he had to admit it.

But he was one step ahead of them. After all, he was THE Kris Wu.

And he was never going to fall for it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onew POV:

The digital clock started buzzing as Onew grabbed his navy blue backpack from under the pile of clothes laying in his already cramped room. Then, proceeding to trip over a few who-knows-whats, he grabbed a piece of raw white bread (no time to toast it, let alone put anything on it) and shoved it into his mouth. "Im so busted!" he said, almost choking on his 'breakfast' as he looked over at his alarm again, the red numbers glaring at him. But a sudden wave of pain washed over him as a headache began forming. 'Ugh, I shouldnt have drank that much...' he thought, holding his head, memories of last nights intense soju spree coming back to him. But no matter how many times he said he would stop, he had been drinking every night for the past three days. He couldnt help it.

It was the only thing to keep him from remembering the pain in his heart.

The alarm buzzed again, this time more urgently. Onew plunged his feet into his worn out sneakers and threw his door open. But instead of making a clean break down the stairs from his rented rooftop apartment, he fell face flat on the ground. "Ouchhh!" he muttered, as he stood back up and rubbed his nose that started becoming pink. He quickly looked down in annoyance as to what tripped him.

But what he found was not new to him. It was another...

hobo.

Onew sighned in frustration as he bent down and tapped the bundle, "Excuse me but I dont have enough food to feed both you AND me so please get out!". Receving nothing but silence, he began shaking the bundle more harder this time, "I know you're having troubles but so am I!" he exclaimed. From all his shaking, the bundle turned over, revealing a sleeping face. 

'A girl?' Onew thought, suprised. Sure, there were female hobos, but they werent usually so upfront...unless of course they had children. He quickly looked around for a smaller bundle but was interuppted by a loud, screeching voice. "Rent Jinki, rent!!" his landlady exclaimed as she climbed up to the roof. Onew rolled his eyes, the day didnt even begin and its already bad! "Ok ok, but can you please help me with this!?" he said, pointing at the woman. The landlady rose her eyebrows, "Who is she?" she asked, giving him a strange look. "I-I dont know!" he stuttered, wondering what she was thinking about. "Well, we cant leave her out here. And since shes infront of your your door, you take responsiblity" she said as she lifted the bundle and started walking into his apartment. "What!?! NO WAY!" he exclaimed, wondering how in the world the conversation turned in that direction. He was NOT taking care of a random woman in his closet sized home! "Ma'am! You cant expect me to take in a stranger!" Onew practically pleaded. But the landlady shook her head, "Fine then, you can report her to the police. Oh, but you cant because you still have debts to pay off and you dont want them to know." she said smug. Onew sighned, knowing that she had a point, but still, he had to much to juggle in his life, and now a girl! "Just stay outside while I change her into some of my clothes" the landlady hurridly said without waiting for a response, slamming the door to his face. 

With his head in his hands, Onew slid down to the floor.

He seriously needed another drink.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Minho POV:

Grabbing a bandage from the metal rack, Minho plastered it over the left corner of his lips. Then checking his face one more time in the cracked mirror on the floor, he walked over to his bag on the other side of the abandoned club. It wasnt that he didnt have a proper house, it wasnt that he didnt have a proper bed, and it wasnt as if he didnt have a proper family. But Minho preferred to stay here in his friends and his hideout. Here, no one would ask him where he was, why did he come so late, why did he look look that, why is there another bruise, and did you get into another fight? Those rare times in which he would actually go home, he was bombared with such questions. But he knew that his mother only said those thing because she cared...but still...

she didnt understand him.

A dull neon light flickered above him. 'Its dying...' he thought, the club was already dark to begin with and the lights in the club used special bulbs that were generally hard to find. " Looks like I needed to buy new ones...or candles could work" he thought nonchanlantly, checking his wrist watch, which thankfully hadnt cracked from the punch he threw a few hours ago. He didnt know where they sold the bulbs, but hopefully the nearest convience store had them. He quickly pulled the heavy door open and stepped out into the narrow, dim alleyway.

But what blocked his way did not suprise him. It was a...

e.

Minho shook his head, an eyebrow raised, 'They are really getting creative these days.' he thought as he looked at the sleeping girl wrapped in the cloth, 'What is this service called, the delivery special?'. Minho poked the bundle with his foot lightly, "Oy, wake up, Im not intrested. Go look elsewhere" he said, but the girl didnt bulge. He sighned as he bent down to the floor, coming face to face with the woman. He was suprised to find the girl to be so young, but hey, he wasnt the one to judge. A slight breeze blew through the alley, causing Minho to shiver slightly. He looked down at the girl and sighned, 'Well, she did try... ' he thought as he lifted her up, bridal style, 'I cant leave her out here...and maybe one of the other guys ordered her?'. He cleared a red couch full of empty beer cans and laid the woman on it gently. He then walked over to a sandbag that hung in the center and put on his leather gloves, planning to perfect his punches while he waited for her to wake up. 'es should be used to waking up in places like this.' he thought, as he uppercut the bag.

He just hoped she wouldnt throw herself on him when she awoke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai POV:

The news reporters voice echoed through out the large hotel room as Kai flipped through magazines, looking at pictures of no one other than himself. "Hallyus Rising Star, Kai has once again topped all charts with his hit album Black Rose!! For the past week, it has won number one on all Music Programs! Can our Kai get anymore better than this!" the news anchor squealed, her eyes twinkling and cheeks pink. Kai smirked as he turned the widescreen television off. 'No, I cant get better than this' he thought, his already sky high ego inflating even more. He leaned into the white sofa and looked up at the celeling, 'Now all I have for today is that radio program and then Im good!' he thought. His phone laying on the cushioned seat next to him vibrated. Swipping it open, he read the message from his manger that he was arriving in a few minutes. Kai sighned and threw his phone across the couch, he had checked the time on his phone and it was already 10! Why was he so late? A rapid knock at the door made Kais heart jump, 'Oh gosh Manger Hyun!' he thought, "Come in!" he yelled. A man in his thirties with ash brown hair and a clean look rushed through the doors, "Kai, you have to see this!" he exclaimed. "What?" Kai asked, indifferent. "We have another one!" he said vaugly, indicating Kai to come follow him. Rolling his eyes, he followed his manager outside his hotel room.

And right infront of the door was, as expected,

another fangirl.

Kai let out a sigh of exasperation, even he couldnt beleive how popular he was. The fact that people were willing to sleep outside his hotel room, just to gain pity from him so he could let them in his room! But he had to give this fan credit, she was the first one to try something like this. "So, should I shoo her away?" asked Manager Hyun, looking over at him. Kai dramatically leaned his elbow to a wall, as if posing for a photoshoot. "Well, she did seem to put in a lot of effort. Just bring her inside, let her wish of seeing my face be granted for a few seconds, then quickly kick her out" he huffed, walking back into his room as his manager lifted the girl in and quickly closed the door. Laying the woman down on the white sofa, Manager Hyun questioned Kai, "Are you sure about this? She must be one of those insane fans." he said. Kai shrugged, if things really went out of hand, the hotels security was one call away. A thought popped in his head as he quickly looked around for some paper. Failing to find any, he grabbed a piece of tissue from a tissue box and a blue pen. He was a good idol and wanted to make his fans happy, so there was no way he'd let the girl go empty handed.

She would definetly want his signature.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The owners of the five different homes werent aware...

that once they brought those girls in,

they would stop paying attention to the time ticking away on their clocks and watches,

and instead relaize what it meant to really live life.

 

And the five girls that slept peacefully would never expect,

would never know,

just how much healing another persons heart can affect their own.

**************************************************************************************************

Yepeeeee! Second chapter done! 

And hopefully you all enjoyed it ~

Image result for fx gifs

 

Hows the format? Easy to follow?

Liking the boys characters?

Id love to see your reactions when you all read XD

But since I cant >3<

Please comment below on your thoughts ^^

 

College is busy so I cant update often,

but I'll try to keep you all entertained this school year XD

Image result for fx gifs

 

Please check out my other stories, o3o

and dont forget to subscribe and vote for this one ~

See you all sooooon (hopefully :P)

Image result for fx gifs