Confused

Let Me Know

What's popping there (❁´▽`❁)

Imma try ma best okay ღ˘‿˘ற꒱

*doing whale sound like Tae*

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

 

"Hyung, you dont have to walked me to my class. All your fans will kill me later."

 

Both are in front of Jungkook class. Like always, girls gawking and squealing over when Jimin came.

 

It really annoyed Jungkook. A lot.

 

"Ah.. send my regard to them then. Dont get jealous kookie." Jimin waving to some of them. Eyes turned to crescent. Making Jungkook rolling his eyes.

 

"Say it yourself then Park Jimin. Next time, dont walked me okay. I really know how to walk by myself. I've been here almost 2 years. Its not like im-"

 

He didnt get to finished his word by the time Jimin closed the door and pull Jungkook into a hug. Jungkook mind goes blank. He can feel Jimin's smile on the back.

 

"Hy. . Hyung?" Jungkook stuttered.

 

"Kookie. You blabbering too much. I know you worried about what people think about our friendship. I honestly sincere on you. And I know you too."

 

"I-I. . Know hyung. ."

 

Jimin pulled apart and give a peck on the younger cheek. Smile plastered as he saw the younger blushing. They're lucky there is nobody passed by the corridor. Or they thought so.

 

"Dont be worry. I'll always in here." Jimin pat on Jungkook heart area.

 

"Hyung, do u think we're in love. You're acting so cheesy today." Jungkook push Jimin shoulder slightly. Jimin giggled.

 

"Btw, kookie, i think you've grown so much."

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I cant reach my hand when hugging you and-" Jimin giggled again before continued.

 

"Your bigger than before. Hahahaha"

 

The younger mouth fell agape. Since when . . .

 

"Hyung!"

 

Jimin just speed to his class while laughing his high pitch voice. A tint blush reappeared on Jungkook.Jungkook didnt know that there is a pair of eyes had seen everything.

 

 

 

He returned into his class. He about to take a seat when someone bumped into him. Jungkook fell on the floor followed by the latter on him.

 

Their face only a few inch when Jungkook sight processed it.

 

"Ughhh.. are you blind?"

 

'What? Im the one who should said that!'

 

Jungkook cleared his sight. Its Kim Taehyung. Again, Kim freaking Taehyung.

 

It just like the earth stop spinning for a while. With the vanilla scented and Taehyung hot breath in front of his. Damn.

 

Paralyzed.

 

Taehyung eyes narrowed.

 

Almost everyone look at them. That's because

1) of course because they fell. (On top each other)

2) taehyung seems not in mood today. (The evil yet angelic smile cant be seen today)

 

Taehyung then stand up, taking his place. Leaving Jungkook behind. Usually, if any incident involving Jungkook, everyone will laugh it off and make fun of it. And today, they're not. Obviously, because of the infamous lavender haired boy. Nobody ever saw him without that stupid boxy smile. (Jungkook really love it actually). Thus, nobody dare to let a single laugh. (Even the boys)

 

   Few minutes later, Mr. Xavier, a foreigner subtitute teacher came in. Its english time. He really are strict.

 

"Afternoon class, today, we're going to learn literature. Open up your book. Turn to page 97 the one that titled 'Silver Spoon'."

 

Jungkook already opened up the page. Noticed that Taehyung remain still. His gaze remain on outside.

 

"Uh. . . Hh-Hyu-Hyung . ."

 

Taehyung flash a glance toward Jungkook. The younger signalling book.

 

"I didnt bring it." Taehyung voice trailed off at sudden realization. He saw that Mr.Xavier eyes wildly examine his student. Oh !

 

"You purple boy. Where's your book?" Mr. Xavier eyes does look like predator.

 

"Im-Im . . sorry, he lend it to me . . and I forgot to bring mine." Jungkook stand up. Bowing.

 

Taehyung brow furrowed. While other classmate getting excited to see the awaited punishment. Yeah, Jungkook can tell.

 

"You rabbit boy, come here." 

 

'Gosh, this man. Can he really call people by their names.'

 

Jungkook followed anyway. Can still feel the intense gaze Taehyung gave.

 

"Okay, class. I told you for the thousandth, billionth times. If you want to stay in my class. Bring your textbook along. If you dont, you can get out along with punishment!"

 

". . And now rabbit boy, stand outside with only one leg! Hands on head!"

 

 

 

 

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

Hey, ssup ! I didnt proofread. (ಥ_ಥ)

(Author being pathetic)

(She have 3 more days for damn final exam and she just finished reading vkook fanfic)

(hoping final exam will have a question 'bout vkook)