Seoul Private High School

Let Me Know

 

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

   

 

Seoul Private High School. The school which only can be attended by student that came from elite families. Also well known worldwide for their academics and sports background. For him, just hearing the school names were enough for making he himself shivered. He never thought or even dream about entering the school (no, he imagine it before, but nahh, impossible). But, hey! Who knows when you became first ranking student in Korea you will be offered fully paid scholarship! (Even his family weren't having any problem related money yet they weren't from elite families)

 

The first time he move into Seoul Private High School, people were laughing hard at him. Even when he's on his seat, murmur that slip out from his classmate's lips can be heard clearly. Everywhere he goes, it is the same. People back talked about him, making fun of him like

 

'I can feel an earthquake when you passed by! Hahaha'

 

'Lol, can you walk through the door. You seem cant! Too big!'

 

'You look like a fat rabbit! I mean ugly fat rabbit! Eeuuw'

 

And so they laugh happily. Of course Jungkook is excluded! Anyhow, there is someone manage to gave a sincere smile at him on the first day. The lavender haired boy who has boxy grin. Giving him a hope that this school wasnt that bad at all.

 

"Jungkook, you may take a seat beside Taehyung. Kim Taehyung hands up." Mrs. Byul Instructed and the said boys raise his hand. Its the boy who keep smiling!

 

Done take a seat, he keep stole glance towards the handsome boys whose eyes darted on the teacher's slide.(however, the boy didnt take a note)

 

"Jun Jungkuk, do you planning on staring me like forever?" He muttered out.

 

Eyes fixed. With that, Jungkook blush.

 

"It-Its. . Jeon. . Jungkook." Jungkook stuttered a bit.

 

This time he keep his eyes on his book. He can feel Taehyung looking at him before the latter said something that totally change his judgement on that boy.

 

"Okay Jeon Jungkook. Can you please stop staring me. . And-" He continued his words by whispering into Jungkook ears.

 

".. Your body kinda big and its really consuming my space." His rectangular smile stayed in place.

 

Jungkook takes a longer times to processed the words spit out by the angel looking boys. By the time he understood it. He frown. His heart shattered into pieces. He just cant believe what he heard.

 

". . I-Im sor-ry.." He moved away a bit from taehyung.

 

Its a typical situation where people keep dissed him about his weight. But, this is the first time he met people look like a beautiful roses and yet spit a word like thorn. It hurts when you thought you fall on beautiful garden and when you reached on the ground. It isnt. The same thing happened in Jungkook and the feels keep growing day by day even he's insisted. Falling into Taehyung it is.

 

As day passed by, he acknowledge that the latter does have his own gang. Four. Four people including Taehyung. It's BTS. The other are Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon. Each four came from richest family in Korea. (That answered why were they freaking popular. Beside their ing good looking:") ). However, they're not rebel who against school's rules. However, they're the one which always doing 'mental bully' by sarcasm or saying anything hurt people. Like they always do it on Jungkook.

*at school's cafeteria*

'Hey, scholar kid. First ranking fat .' Hoseok called him. Making four of them burst into laughter. Meanwhile other student giggled, whistling or whatever.

 

Jungkook didnt even see what so funny about it. He just smile it off even its really hurt Jungkook when the Lavender haired boy joined them dissing him. The workers in front him just gave him pitiful look.

 

'Namjoon, next time you can rap about his fat.'

 

'yeah. Agreed on Yoongi. Its such an eyesore.' 

 

Jungkook just keep eating. Alone. Pretending deaf. Every single words said by Taehyung was way much hurt than the other. Was more way hurt than being stabbed by knife (if it was possible).

 

Its always happen. The same thing all over making Jungkook used to be on their sarcasm. Thus, he let his smile covered it all like what his mother told:

 

'Smile are the best medicine. Take the positive, let off the negative.'