Bestfriend

Let Me Know

I think this chapter kinda short. Sorry kay (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

I'll try my best since it my first time writing story.

(Imma science student and idk how to really write a story)

 

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

 

 

"Yahhhh! Jeon Jungkook! Aishhh, this kid! Help me solve this damn alphabet!"

 

Okay, all eyes centered on both of them. Making Jungkook flush in embarrasment. Jungkook signing apologize at them on the orange haired boy's action.

 

"Park Jimin. This is a freaking library. Lower down your voice." Jungkook said almost whispering.

 

"Yahh! Its hyung for you. Hyung."

 

Jungkook chuckled. Felt comfortable enough being around Jimin. Jimin older 2 years beyond him but he's in another class.They first met at the mentee programme last year. Jimin really at academics yet he good at sports. Like ing good that he manage to be Korean representative in damn sport things. The best thing about Jimin is he never cared about Jungkook's state even he is one of the famous boys in this school. Not just like a certain lavender haired boy in that BTS group.

 

"Yes HYUNG. HYUNG, can you now please move to the next question." Jungkook smile showing his bunny teeth.

 

"Jeon Jungkook. You really are! Aishh.. i cant even do this and you ask me to move to the next question. You're lucky, you cute. I can pretend that i didnt hear that insincere 'hyung'." Jimin pouting.

 

"Hyung, im starving now. I'll teach you that later. Hurry up hyung, we have 10 minutes remaining." Jungkook whine. 

 

Jimin chuckled and started to pack his things together. An idea pop up.

 

"Okay, okay, but you have to pay for my meal."

 

Jimin standing up walking out from library. Followed by Jungkook that had eyes widen. Some of Jimin fan watching them. Squealing.

 

"What! Hyung! You dont even get to solve that basic mathematics problem and demanding on me now."

 

"No, no, no. You're the one that should tutor me. So, you should treat me, my mentor."

 

Jungkook about to replied and loud sound secretion of gastric juice cut him off. (damn HCl). Thus, Jimin laugh his off.

 

"Kookie, even your baby agreed on me!"

 

"Yahhhh! THIS HYUNG"

 

Jungkook hit the latter bicep as they make their ways to the cafeteria. He know Jimin just joking with him so he didnt take a bit into his heart. Jimin would even protect him if anyone bullying him, always save him from those evil.

 

The first time Jimin saw Jungkook was the first day Jungkook transferred here. He saw the younger at cafeteria ordering so much menu that Jimin though it would survived 3 days eating. Well, he definitely wrong for the younger's cases. The food lasted only a few minutes. :"D

Then, the next time he saw the younger is when he became his mentor. That is. He thought the younger really cute with the bunny smile. Since then, he started to close with Jungkook. Even he's famous in that school, he never close with anyone. Just normal friend. Yeah, you cant really trust those people. Jungkook never used him as source of money or 'sugar daddy' like those gossiping about. Jungkook are the one who always helped her without any bad intention. Lending him his ears and shoulder when he got a problem.

 

He know Jungkook always get bullied by other student but Jungkook never told him any of that. He can only smile with those bunny smile of him. He adore how Jungkook manage to stand everything by himself because even he assured Jungkook to told him if he have a problem, the latter will told him nothing. 

Jimin would have the urge to protect the younger if anyone tried to bully (mentally or physically) him. So, he spend most of his time with the younger at school.

 

◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ ◆

 

P/s : excuse my grammar. ゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚

Extra for you (#thirstforJimin)

 

Jimin (σ`・д・)σ

Can u not freaking ruining the universe bias list!

This kid so rude!