T W O O F T W O

Blurred ending

Sleeping.

Jisoo looks like he’s sleeping, he looks so peaceful and calm. But mingyu hated it, he hates how jisoo looks like he’s sleeping, he hates how jisoo looks so peaceful. He hate the calm face jisoo is putting now.

It looks like he doesn’t want to wake up and smiles at him anymore, and mingyu hates it. He hate all of this, he wants his boyfriend back, but he don’t have any power to wakes him up.

 

 

“Stop blaming yourself, jisoo hates it when you blames yourself”

 

mingyu looks up and give one of his hyung a crooked smile.

“You’re the one who he will be mad at hyung, you blame yourself day and night too, when you supposed to be strong and… and you know, try to cheer the other members up”

 

 

 

seungcheol sighs and shakes his head, muttering that was soonyoung, seungkwan and seokmin’s stuff to do not his.

 

 

---

 

 

Jisoo already in coma for a month and there’s no sign of him to waking up. Doctor said, there are two possibilities if he wakes up, good and bad. The good one is he will be okay, and slowly recover and the bad one is he will be living like a doll, because he lost a lot of blood and his brain could get damaged from the lack of oxygen that transferred by his blood.

Mingyu shakes his head jisoo is a strong guy. He definitely will wake up and smack him across his head for eating his nutella, or nag him all day long for not eating properly, or maybe laugh at him with his melodic voice when he did something stupid.

Mingyu sighs when he realized that the empty bed beside him would forever feel cold without jisoo, even when someone come to fill in. it’ll forever cold, if there’s no jisoo. The tall boy closes his eyes to take a nap and convince himself that when he opens his eyes, jisoo will open his eyes too, and he will back to his arms.

 

 

“mingyu ya… wake up…”

“Kim mingyu...”

“hey, mingyu kim…”

 

“pick me up…”

 

 

 

“YAH! KIM MINGYU WAKE UP!”

 

 

mingyu jolted up from his bed and looks around just to find a crying minghao by his bed.

 

 

“minghao?! Why are you crying!” mingyu sat up and look at the younger, he tried to look calm but the panic in his voice can’t lie.

 

“j-jisoo hyung—”

 

And what he knows next is he bolted out from his bedroom, not even minding what he was wearing and not even minding that minghao haven’t finish his words.

 

 

---

 

 

“JISOO! WHAT HAPPEN TO JISOO?!”

 

 

mingyu ran towards seungcheol who’s just about to close the door of jisoo’s room and grabs the older’s shirt pulling him. he will never forgive himself if there’s anything happen to jisoo.

 

 

“woah woah mingyu chill!” seungcheol said, pulling away from mingyu.

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN MINGHAO WAKES ME UP, CRYING AND—”

 

 

mingyu words was cut off when he heard a little cough and a soft ‘idiot’ from inside the room, mingyu peeks in and his eyes widen at an angelic boy who’s sitting on the bed, smiling softly.

 

 

“and said that your boyfriend’s awake?...” seungcheol rolls his eyes and pulling away from mingyu.

“he… he—”

“he didn’t even let me finish my words!”

 

minghao said it loudly, walks in hand in hand with jun, and there's his adorable pout decorating his face. “he shoved me away when I said jisoo’s hyung name!”

 

 

mingyu was dumbstruck and can’t even move a muscle looking at minghao, back to seungcheol and then to jisoo. His eyes just can’t stay still.

 

 

“jisoo was awake since last night but, his condition was not stable, so the doctor didn’t tell us, then like 30minutes ago when I was going to check on him, he was sitting, and doing some basic muscle therapy with the nurse, and the doctor told me about it all and I called dorm…” seungcheol explain and mingyu just can nod his head.

 

 

“I don’t think he’s listening. Go inside, I bet jisoo hyung is getting sick with seungkwan’s singing.”

 

 

Jun said, pointing the room, where seungkwan singing happy birthday, to fool  jisoo, saying he was in coma until his birthday. But mingyu can hear jisoo’s melodic laugh and mingyu snapped back to reality, slowly walking into the room.

 

 

---

 

 

“they… finally left… so, hi?” mingyu said, looking a little nervous.

“hi… you look like a mess…” jisoo said, giggling a little.

“I thought I looked worse…” the taller guy said, smiling and walks closer to the bed.

 

 

“even you look like a trash right now, how can you still look perfect?” jisoo asked, looking straight into mingyu’s eyes.

 

Mingyu really want to cry, he really want to wails and cry because he was so glad, he was so happy that he can, that he still given a chance to look into those warm brown orbs. He thought he can keep those tears at bay, but then without he knowing, those crystal beads rolls down his cheek, making his vision blurry.

 

 

“hey, why are you crying mingyu?” jisoo asked, his voice gave a hint of panic.

 

 

Mingyu wipe his tears off, but the tears keep rolling down. He doesn’t even know what tears are those, tears of fear? Tears of relieve? Tears of joy? Mingyu leans down and sit on the chair beside jisoo’s bed and take his hand, peppering his lover’s knuckles with soft kisses.

 

 

“I… I thought I would never see you again, I thought… I thought you’ll leave me forever, I never feel so hopeless in my life, and I was so afraid even to leave the hospital when you first got in… those thought of losing you start to eating me alive, until… until I see you sitting and laughing before…”

“min—”

“I would never forgive myself if you die… I would probably follow you if you die… please, please don’t leave me… not again…”

 

 

 

jisoo sniffed, he can’t cry if he want to make mingyu stop crying. Holding his tears back, jisoo pull his hand from his boyfriend and lift the younger’s head.

 

 

“hey, look at me… it was my mistake okay? I was the one who become a drama queen and got shot… I will never leave you, and I promise… I will never leave okay?” jisoo said, smiling softly.

Mingyu still sobbing but nodded.

“I mean, what would you do without me?” jisoo said, in his sassy tone, and mingyu can’t help but laughs a little.  Grabbing the older’s hand and caressing it with his thumb.

 

“you’re right… what would I do without you…”

 

 

mingyu smiles and stands up, leaning down to kiss his boyfriend on his lip, but--

 

 

 

"KIM MINGYU, NO FUNNY BUSSINESS INSIDE OKAY!"

 

seungcheol voice was loud, and clear. and there's someone try to open the door.

 

 

"cheol hyung-ahhh!! just let them be!" 

"hyung! stop ittt!!"

"just-- seungcheol!"

"hyung!"

 

"JISOO NEED TO RECOVER MINGYU!! NO FUNNY BUSSINESS!!"

 

 

 

jisoo and mingyu blinks before turning into a laughing fit.

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

a/n : I'M SORRY THIS IS SO BAD OTL.