Epilogue

Don't Just Walk Past Me .. (Reader x KNK Seungjun)

              Seungjun had finally left, which left everyone else in wonder on what happened. I could tell that they we're listening in to everything because they looked to awake to still be "Half Asleep"... They all went towards the couch and sat down awaiting for me to sit in front of them on the foot stool near them, Dongho placed his elbows on his knees resting his head onto his hands as if he was waiting for me to tell a children story.

"So i guess y'all already know kind of?" I said with a blunt tone
"Uh no~ what do you mean?"
"We were in the room talking about what was happening, but we didnt hear anything at all" Kyungie said as she looked from side to side so she wouldn't make any eye contact with me. Cause if she were to, she would just burst out in laughter.
"Okayyyy then, Well if you guys want to know. Seungjun finally told me what he wanted to say for a while"
"And that was?" Yookyung exclaimed as she wanted to find out what was happening.
"I'm just gonna say it... I'm dating Seungjun now" Kyungie stood up and started to clap
"FINALLY THAT BOY SAID SOMETHING!" She exclaimed as the rest nodded to what she was saying, I bucked my head as i felt my face get a bit warmer from getting all flustered by everything.
"Wait hyung i got a question"
"What you want?" I asked in a playful yet teasing way
"Can you help me with Jihun?? Your boyfriend is close to him!!!" Yookyung leaned over kyungie and pushed him to the side of the couch, making kyungie sit straight up in her seat
"Why am i in the middle?"
"Cause you chose to be there kyungie, it aint my fault. And you! over there don't use Seungjun as a way to get your bae. You got a mouth, Use it!"
"Use my mouth eh?" Dongho said with a smirk and Yookyung  covered her face so she wouldn't kill Dongho at the moment. All me and kyungie could do is laugh at everything. I can honestly say.. this is the happiest i have ever been since i came back home. Now that everything feels as if it's going well... i can't wait to see how the future will be seen now.

"I was always in a world to where... whenever i had something so special and close to me, The world had different thoughts and would instantly take away my happiness. Not anymore, i chose to be happy now.. and there is no way or no one that can steal it away from me. I won't allow it"

                                                                                        One Year Later

            Kyungie and I went to the nearest Cafe to meet the others for a cup of coffee and sweet pastry's in the afternoon, I had to pick Kyungie up at her job, She was a vocal teacher in the College we both use to go to... We finally had free time to hang out.

"Jinhyun-ah do i look alright?" She asked patting her skirt and fixing her hair. I nodded and gave her a thumbs up, putting an arm around her
"Yes you look fine, and i look y right now" I just wanted to lighten up the mood, but sometimes she takes it as an insult and tries to push me away from her. It will not work, she knows my hugs will get tighter everytime she tries to deny my love.
"You can stay like this until we get inside, until then you no touchy me"
"Well my boo is in there so imma be touchy touchy with him"
"I dont know why i talk" We both laughed as we entered inside the cafe, seeing Dongho wave his arms up like a pabo as the two were sitting in a long table length like area.
"We are over here!! HALLO!" Yookyung tapped his forehead
"O-OwWw"
"You're too loud in the cafe, Jinhyun-ah they will be here in a bit. They got caught in traffic." I pouted with my aegyo like face and it made Kyungie and Yookyung cringe. But dongho joined in and we both were doing it towards the two girls making the
m irritated by us. Until we heard the bell's on top of the door open as we all looked back to see our men.



Seungjun was the first to enter, he turns slighty the his left side to make eye contact with me.. he gives me his sweet smile as someone taps his shoulder. It was Jihun trying to make Seungjun to hurry up and go inside
"Hyung~~ move i wanna see... Dongho-ah!!" he exclaimed with a cheeky smile as he squeezed his way into the two tall men to go and see his boyfriend.
"Yah Jihun-ah!" Seungjun exclaimed as Youjin held his arm, rubbing it slightly because Jihun was to harsh while trying to move through them
"Why did i get hurt Seungjun Hyung?" Youjin pouted a bit as seungjun patted his shoulder, Heejun slowly and quietly made his way towards Yookyung, and bows to us 
"Yookyung-ah, you look pretty today" She moves her hair behind her ear, and motioned him to sit besides her. He didn't hesitate. Seungjun came by me and kissed me gently as Youjin sat next to Kyungie.. the two were a bit awkward since they took a while to get in a realtionship.
"Kyungie-ah, you look really cute today" Youjin stated making her hide within her hands
"T-thank you Youjin.." She smiles as he hugs her.
"AW YOU TWO ARE CUTE!" I exclaimed loudly and Seungjun joined in, as we clapped. For kyungie she couldn't be as violent as she usually is, so she flew a napkin at me. Yookyung tapped the table with the end of her spoon 
"You guys calm down" she stated and we all nodded. Literally we had 8 people within our group and we are all in a realtionship. As we all talked amongst ourselves, we indulged in some sweet treats, coffee and or smoothies in the cafe. Just trying to catch up with each other since we all have busy lives, also hearing the back stories of how we all started to date within our circle. Hearing it had to be the cutest thing ever....

 "I bet you guys are wondering... Hmm how did they all get into a relationship? Am i right? Well let me tell you...
So you know the story of me and seungjun.... It was confusing but we made it work, though it took me and him alot of convincing...finally i can call him mine. Even when before he would have girl's follow him like a dog. It goes for the others as well. They were pretty handsome, i wouldn't blame anyone for not liking them"

"So .. Yookyung and Heejun got together because they both go to the library often to do their work in silent since the two were always mistaken as quiet people... He noticted her for some time now and he just went up all shy and asked her some simple questions. After a few weeks of getting to know each other, it took a month or so for them to get together. He asked her while they were in the library.. he wrote it on the desktop in big words "Would you go out with me Yookyung" on the computer she uses. Though she isn't one for cheesy quotes or feelsy stuff in general. For him she accepted it and thus the two started to date.

"Dongho is a simple story, he was always one to be if he see's someone he finds attractive, he won't hesitate to go up and make a conversation. That's how the two clicked so fast. He was always a straightforward guy and that wasn't a bad thing, Jihun always thought Dongho was cute when we went to school together. Anyways, the two went on dates for week's on end until Jihun went to his work place with flowers and a card, on the card it was a confession letter...making Dongho heart sink as they embraced each other. What can i say, dongho is a er for cute things."

"Now this one, will be a heart tugger. Kyungie was always fond of Youjin but sometimes at school he would be seen walking around and other girls would follow him with ''ohh's and ahh's oppa be mine" she would see him in the hallways and quickly run away making small noises as she did so. After graduating, she never fully got to know him which made her sad. Though i was dating Seungjun, Youjin would ask about her. Seungjun and I set up a blind date for the two and since then they were inseperable. It did take them a while to tie it for themselves, Kyungie would stilll spazz from time to time because of his texts, Seungjun said youjin did the same."   


So after we all got caught up with each other, we left the cafe and just went to random places to spend the whole day as a group. Since we're so busy, we can't always hang out like this..
"Youjin...oppa~" Kyungie said as she cringed and held onto his arm in embarresment, he smiles within his hand to hide himself from blushing
"U-uh yes kyungie-ah"
"Can we go to the park? I know they have that water fountain thing that comes out from the ground" She continued to explain to him, and he nods.. while doing so Dongho chimed in 
"YES CAN WE KYUNGIE NOONA!!" He said swaying his hips from side to side to get her attention. it worked but..
"Yookyung unnie! Dongho is being loud again" We all started to bust out in laughter as the three argued about Dongho listening in to their conversation, Jihun started to make random noises and Dongho did the same.. It was some sort of dying seal or something. Yookyung shook her head and looked at the two idiots making noises
"You guys match... But too well matched. Y'all make the same dying sounds." Heejun held her and smiled
"It's okay my yeobu, let them be." He pulls her towards the fountain, which made Yookyung go quiet
"WHOO HOO! NOONA WERK IT LIKE RAINBOW AHHHH!!!" Dongho sang out, I almost fell on my from laughing to hard
"Jihun you two are perfect" Youjin said and held kyungie's hand
"What about us Youjin-ah!" Kyungie pouted and dongho did the same, as he danced out by jihun. Youjin hugged her and told her that he was so happy to be with her.
"You better be, or i will bite you" He kissed her softly so she wouldn't stay mad at him, she poked his forehead and smiles. Then she drags him to where Heejun and Yookyung are. Dongho them soon followed behind.




This is our mini vacation, feeling the sense of not having to worry about work or anything like that put's me as ease. I was walking and i felt seungjun hold my hand so gently, i looked up and caressed his cheek with a soft grin
"Are you okay Seungjun Hyung?" I asked keeping my hand there as the others walked to a fountain 
"I am my love, I'm just so happy" he said as he pulled me closer, causing me to tilt my head in curiosty
"Why are you so happy? I mean i love the fact that you are i'm ju-" he cuts me off with a kiss and pulls away, keeping his forehead upon mine .. i could see his smile form
"I'm just happy because i know you will always be here beside me. Though i made mistakes in the past, you were worth the wait Jinhyun"
"Hyung..." i said as i wrapped my arms around his neck, and his wrapped around my waist
"That's the past, i know we made mistakes before... but you're finally mine. For me.. that's all that matters" 
"That is true, My favorite dongsaeng and.." 
"And? and what babe?"
"and...The love of my life" hearing those words is something i will not forget at all. I have the Man of my dreams, and friends i will forever adore for the rest of my life. Who know's what the rest of my days hold.. but if it involves these great poeple in it. Then i got nothing to worry about.

"Life is full of surprises, You just gotta stop ovethinking and take chances.... You won't know what you would get in store for you."

 SeungJun                                                          HeeJun



YouJin                                                                                        JiHun



END!!!!