Feeling Down - Bobby

iKON oneshot collections

“goodnight, talk to you later,”

“okay oppa, goodnight!”

“love you muahhhh!!”

“love you moreee”

I giggled while ending the call. It’s our daily routine to talk to each other on the phone at night, since we can rarely see each other due to the busy schedule. “Aaaahh home sweet home~” I said to myself while walking into my apartment. I walked to the long comfortable couch to rest for a while. Just when I was about to lie there, my phone vibrated. I checked my phone and saw Bobby texted me.

“I’m so sorry, I know you’re tired but can you please come over? I’m at the dance studio.”

“I wonder why he asked me to go over. He always told me not to go there.” I asked to myself. I hurriedly grab my purse and my car keys and drove to the dance studio. I can’t help myself from wondering stuff like “Is he in trouble?”, “Does he miss me so much?”, “We usually just video call whenever we missed each other so badly though” and “What does he wants to do with me?”. I was busy thinking and wondering and didn’t realized I was already in front of the dance studio.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said, greeting the people in the room while I enter it. “Oh hey!! Long time no see,” JinHwan greeted me. “JiWon is at the back. Ya! KimBob!!” JinHwan screamed, calling for Bobby who was busy practicing with HanBin. A big smile was carved on his face when he saw my face and ran towards me. “Jagi!! I missed you so badly. Can you please wait for a while? Until the boys go back home.” “Oh yeah sure.” I said at him with a smile. I waited in the studio, watching them practicing their choreography for the last time.

“Okay enough for today! Let’s continue tomorrow. Good work everyone!” HanBin said and the boys all cheer loudly. They started to pack their things and said their goodbyes to me. HanBin suddenly came over and said “have fun” while giving me a wink and looked at Bobby. I can feel my blood rushes to my face and my eyes opened widely at what HanBin just said. I tried fanning my face using my hands to cool myself down so that Bobby wouldn’t see me blushed.

“Hey, are you okay? Are you sick? You’re sweating so much.” Bobby said while looking at me with a worried face. I was startled at his sudden voice. “Wha- no, I mean yes! Yes, I’m okay! I am perfectly fine ahahahah” I said nervously. “Damnit HanBin” I thought to myself. “Well good then,” Bobby said with a confused face. His face suddenly turned deep serious and stared at me in the eyes for a few seconds. I can feel my heart beating so fast that it feels like it’s going to ran away from my body. I gulped when Bobby held my hand and lead me to sit at the corner of the room.

I tried not to look at him and stared at the floor, trying to calm myself. I sat straight and my heart beats even faster when I heard him locking the door. My eyes wandered around the room, avoiding from looking at Bobby who was walking towards the radio. “Won’t you sit this aaaass on me~” “oh my god why would he play such a y song, and so loudly even?” I thought to myself. Then I saw Bobby making his way towards me. I can’t seem to stay still so I somehow ended up standing and looking at him nervously.

“Um so uhh wha- what? I mean why?” I tried to ask him but he ignored and hugged me tightly. I was expecting some kisses or some nibbling from him, but no. He was just hugging me for what it feels like forever. I had no idea on what to do so I awkwardly moved my hands to his back and pats him lightly. *tssk tssk* “Wait. Is he crying?” I thought to myself. I can feel my shoulders where he’s burying his face on getting a little bit wet.

“Hey..” I pushed him a bit and looked at his face. He looked away, avoiding to make an eye contact. His face was flushed red and his eyes was watery. I felt like crying myself when I looked at him. I pulled him closer and hugged him tighter. “It’s okay, you can cry. Don’t hold it in, let it out, just let it all out. Shh shhh I’m here,” I patted his head and tried to calm him down. He burst out crying for quite a while. After he had calmed down a little and stopped crying, I sat on the floor, pulling him to sit beside me.

“So? Do you want to tell me what happened?” I asked him. He took a deep breath and started talking. “Well I’ve been feeling so lonely and tired these days. A part of me felt like quitting and just start a new life. A life which I can freely see you whenever I want.” He looked at you deeply. “I really missed you. I’m sorry I couldn’t spend more time with you.” I hugged him again and placed a small kiss on his forehead. “I missed you too. I always wished to see you whenever I went home from work. But jagi, don’t give up on your dream. Think about all the hard works that you have done. Think of all the good memories that you’ve built with the boys.” I told him while placing both of my hands to cup his well defined face.

“Yeah, but, how about you? We can rarely see each other. I’m going on a worldwide tour in another two weeks. We won’t be able to see each other for months then.” He said, voice cracking. I laughed and smiled at him. “It’s okay!! I’m cool with it. I’ll send you off when you’re going on the tour. We can also video call whenever you’re free right?” Bobby looked at me and a small smile was carved on his face. “Just call me, and tell me everything whenever you’re feeling down okay. I’m always here for you.” I felt so relieved when I saw Bobby smiled even bigger until I can barely see his eyes anymore. Oh so adorable.

Bobby suddenly stood up and took a really deep breath. After he exhaled, he looked at me while smiling and picked me up. “Gomawo jagi. I feel so much better now!” He chortled and hugged me. “So are you up for some ice-creams?” I asked him while grinning. He squinted his eyes at me and grinned at the idea. “Kaja!!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated with a story about our Kimbap!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

And if you do, please upvote, subscribe and comment!!

Also, I'm open for any story request hihi (about iKON)

I'm highly anticipating it :D

love you guys!! 

xoxo