Surprise Dinner

To Your Heart!

Jessica's POV

I went up after eating dinner with my oppa because my parents are busy and can't come home early tonight. I was about to go into the bathroom to wash up when I heard my phone rang from my bed "Who's that?" I wonder cause no one usually call me at night except a few people and the caller was one of them. It was my best friend in the world.

*Phone Call*

Tiffany:Hey, Sica!

Jessica:Hey, do you know that you usually call me at all the wrong times?

Tiffany:No. Why? Am I interupting something?

Jessica:Yup, I was about to take my shower. Bye! See you tomorrow!

*End of Phone Call*

 

Before she could answer back, I hung up the phone. "Sorry, Fany" I frowned at the phone feeling guilty before putting it aside and went to the bathroom quickly. I don't want to be nagged by my oppa and calling me stinky.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

I was about drying my hair when my phone vibrated. I was frowning because I was pissed because I wouldn't get so many people contacting me because they know I didn't like to be bothered before bedtime. I quickly finish drying my hair and looked at my phone. "Why am I so popular tonight?" I sight and the frown I had turn up side down when I realized that it was my favourite guy, after my dad and oppa of course, who texted me.

______________________________________________________________

From: Fishy Hae

To: Jessica

Hello my Ice princess! Am disturbing you? Sorry if I am.

_______________________________________________________________

From: Jessica

To: Fishy Hae

Nope. You woldn't be disturbing me, never. Why?

_______________________________________________________________

From: Fishy Hae

To: Jessica

Ouh! I just want to ask if your busy tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________

To: Fishy Hae

From: Jessica

I'm just going to the shop at 1 and I'm free for the rest of the day. Why?

________________________________________________________________

To: Jessica

From: Fishy Hae

Nothing, just asking. You better get to sleep. Good night, MY Princess! Love you <3

_________________________________________________________________

From: Jessica

To: Fishy Hae

Good night to you too, My Hae! :) Love you more <3

________________________________________________________________

 

I was a little dissapointed because I thought he would aske me on a date or something but I'm okay with it since I know he was super busy with work and he was the heir of his father's company. I was deep in thought that I didn't realise that my oppa came into my room. "What is my baby thinking that's making her frown" He said and poked my cheeks "Oppa! You surprised me. I should really lock my room from now on." I said and layed down on my bed, he laid down beside me and piched my cheeks "My baby is unhappy." he said still pinching my cheeks "Ouh, stop it oppa! and since when am I your daughter, huh?" I said and slapped his hands away. "Since you were born" he whispered, receiving a slap in his stomach "Since when was my baby so violent. I didn't raised you up like this. Besides, you're still my baby untill now" he wanted to hug me but I turned around before he could.

"Oppa!" I sat up looking down at him "What?" he asked back "Do you think Hae is planning something special for me" I asked him "Dunno! You just have to wait" he said and hugged me. I pouted and looked at him "Oppa! Will you still be there for me even if you're married and have lots of kids" I asked and hugged him back tightly "What are you saying? of course I will, I'm your Great Heechul Oppa" He said proudly "Promise" I said "Promise" he said and intertwine our pinkies. He was about to go out of the room when I pulled his shirt. He looked at me "Oppa, sleep with me tonight. I'm scared" I said like when we were little "Sure, anything for my baby" he said and laid down baside me. I hugged him tightly and he put the blanket over my shoulders. I yawned "Sleep now, baby" I just nooded. "I'll always be your baby right oppa?" I asked looking at him with my sleepy eyes "Of course, sleep now" he said and kissed my forehead "Night Oppa. I love you" I closed my eyes "I love you too, Baby Sis" I heard him say before going to dreamland.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

*The Next Day*

I woke up feeling the empty beside me "Oppa must be awake now" I streched my arms and went to the bathroom. I walk down with a big smile to the kitchen where my oppa was. "Morning!" I said and smiled but instead of answering me, he just looked at me "What?" I said "Why is my baby sis smiling?" he said and pinched my cheeks until I feel like it was going to tear apart "Nothing!" I said and smiled "Sica!!" I looked at the door and saw my parents frozen "Morning Appa! Omma!" I said and smiled at them and the quickly rushed at me "Are you sick sica?" omma asked me "No" I said "Are you sure?" appa said looking at me worriedly while my oppa just laughed. They checked if I had a fever or anything. "Nothing" they whispered "Let's go bring to the hospital" my appa said to omma which made Heechul oppa laugh harder "It's okay I'm fine" I said and kissed they're cheek before heading to the door " I'm going to work" I said at them "Wait, Sica--" before they could stop me, I closed the door.

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

"Hey, Tiff" I waved at her while enterring the boutique that I shared with her. Every eye were in me like I was some alien "What are you staring?" but they was just silent and just continued to stare at me "Is there something on my face?" I ask Tiffany and she just nodded. I went to one of the life sized mirrors in the store to look at my face but there was nothing. "Hey!" I pouted "Well are you okay?" Tiffany finally spoke and put a hand on my forehead "Of course I am" I said and pushed her hands away "Why are everyone think that I'm sick or something?" I mumbled but Tiffany heard what I said "No it's just you're smiling" she said and smiled her famous eye smile "So?" I said and crossed my arms 'Well, Duh~ You're the famous Ice Princess remember?" she said and flicked my forehead lightly "Yeah, So?" I was still confused cause I know that I got the nickname 'Ice Princess' since juniour high school because of my cold personality. "Nothing" she said and sighed "I think I don't know why my oppa like you" I which made her blush "I-I" she was stuttering "Hey, I won't tell him,kay" she was relieved "but if the situation tells me too I will" I said and run off "Yah!" she said "Just confess to him" I stuck my tongue at her.

I came back home at 4 p.m. after finishing my work and went straight to my room knowing that my family was still at work. I locked the door just in case. I looked at my bed which was actually the same like how I left it yesterday except there was a big white box with a bouquet of red roses on it. I smiled as I open the box reveiling a simple knee length black dress studded with diamonds on the waist which made it looked like a belt. I took the roses and found a pink envelope in it. I opened it and read it

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

To My Dear Jessica,

I hope you like the dress I bought for you. Surprised? Please wear it and meet me at XX restaurant at 6.30 p.m. tonight.

I'll be waiting!

                                                                                                                            Your Love,

                                                                                                                                                 Lee Donghae

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I was smiling and hurriedly got ready as it was 4.30 when I arrived home. I put on light make up andstraighten my hair and let it fall over my shoulders. after that I put on the dress and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was awed at my reflection "Donghae really knows what I like" I said to myself. I looked at the clock and it was 6.15 p.m. "Oh no! I'm gonna be late if I don't go now!" I said and took my bag and hurriedly went downstairs. My parent and oppa was at the living room lookinhg at me "Where are you going?" My mom said "Obviously on a date with HER Donghae, Omma" Oppa said and they just smiled at me "Have a fun time" my parents said "Have a surprise of a life time" My oppa said but I was confused "Hurry up!" he said and pushed me to the door "See you tonight!" I said and went to my car. "Please! Hope I'm not late" I said and started the engine and drove off.

 

 

To be continued..........