Untitled

To Your Heart!

JESSICA'S POV

 

I arrived at the restaurant a few minutes after 6.30. I saw Donghae with his back  facing towards me. I walked towards him slowly so that I could surprise him. but...

"Oppa, are you here with anyone?" a girl in her early 20s asked Donghae who was looking. "Well, I think that my partner is running late but..." before could finish his sentence she went to sit besides him but before she could "Hi Oppa! Sorry I came late" I smiled at him like I didn't see anything. "Hi, Jess" he replied and ignored the girl that was looking at him - stunned. "Umm.. Who is she oppa?" I asked innocently but I was killing her in my mind.

"Nobody"he said and stood up and pulled the seat in front of him "Thank you" I sat down and so did he "uhm.. who is she?" the girl asked pointing at me "She's my girfriend so can you go now?" Donghae said with a cold tone in his voice. "Who's that oppa?" I felt jealousy struck me

"No one.. She's just a nobody" he said without looking at the person beside him. Slowly the tall lady took her leave with a dissapointed face. I glared at her before she went along.. 'That's what you get for flirting with MY oppa' I thought and smirked.

...

 

I couldn't help but noticing that Donghae was really handsome that night. That was the first thing I noticed. He reserved a table at a fancy restaurant. I have been on the edge of my seat, waiting for a special surprise he might have prepared. But……….dinner was so normal. Nothing exciting. Even Donghae was acting extra calm that night. But I wouldn't give up.

He reserved a seat near the window that overlooked the whole city. I smiled and thought that it was the perfect place to propose since it was a romantic view with the busy city lights beneath us. But, when I looked over at Donghae, he was busy staring at the view. I waited for a good 10 minutes for him to make his move. But he didn't.

Frustrated, I blew a strand of hair from my face. Suddenly, Donghae got down on one knee. My heart skipped a beat. I thought that he was going to propose. But, hope is really cruel. Turns out, Percy was only tying his shoelaces. As much as I wanted to scream to him and tell him to propose, I remain calm and collected because I didn't want to let my pride down.

"You've been awfully quiet." Donghae noted, standing up and taking his seat before taking my hand in his. I sighed and shook my head. "I just have a lot on my mind” which is true. "Tell me." Percy said, tugging my hand. I frowned "No" I don’t want him to know what I’m thinking about these days… It’s embarrassing.

"Tell me, please." He begged."No, Donghae..." I said, looking at the lights ahead."Please!?" Percy pleaded, stubborn."No!" Why is he being so stubborn? "Jessica… Please?" he gave me his ‘innocent’ look which didn’t work on me. "No! You know that look doesn’t work on me… BTW, You look like a fish and not a good one" I said

"Pretty Please with a fishy on top?!" I sighed in frustration. "No! I said, no. Drop it and take me home!" I half-yelled. Her eyes widened when I realized what I have done. Donghae's eyes dimmed and I held back a sob. I quickly grabbed onto Percy's face with both oh my hands. "Percy, I didn't mean to. I'm so sorry." I kissed his cheeks. "Do you forgive me?"

Donghae smiled a small smile. "I do because it is a special occasion." I raised an eyebrow. What special occasion? He didn't even propose to her. He took my hand and payed the bill before heading to the car. I am more confused.

"Where are we going?" I asked. Donghae just chuckled.

"Home." He answered. "You told me to." A part of me wanted to say that I yelled at him on impulse but the other part said that it was too valuable to let go of her pride. As usual, my pride won.

...

The drive to my house was uncomfortably silent. I kept asking myself why he didn't propose when the situation was so romantic and perfect. I felt so disappointed when wehad arrived in front of my house. Donghae stopped the car and then he took off his seatbelt. He leaned over to me and kissed me.

I responded and finally we pulled away. His eyes showed so much love when he looked at me. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed that Percy was fumbling for something in his pocket. My heart did a leap and I was filled with hope again. But to my disappointment again, he took out a small white envelope.

I frowned. He handed it to me."Here." He gave it to me. I took it, stiffly. I stared at it."That's it? Nothing else?" I asked. Donghae shook his head. I felt like to crying. I sniffed and opened the car door. "You know what, I thought you'd propose or something tonight. But, looks like I was wrong. You don't love me enough to spend the rest of your life with me."

I got out of the car, ignoring his cries for me to wait. I stomped over to the front door and unlocked it. I slammed the door after I was inside. I groaned and kicked my heels off in frustration. I switched on the light and looked at the envelope. It looked normal but I swear that I saw something on the front. Its front was blank.

I went to my room, still frustrated by what happened tonight. I just want to take a long warm bath and just go to bed. My mom was going out from her room when I was about to open my bedroom door. “How was the date?” she asked me. “Can we talk about it tomorrow mom.. I’m just……… tired” I sighed and locked my door before she could even say anything.

I put my bag and the envelope on the table before going into the bathroom. I filled the bathtub with water and got ready to take my bath. It felt so refreshing feeling the hot water on my skin. My muscles were able to relax from the tension earlier. I closed my eyes and just enjoy the bath.

 

....................

 

Hello! Readers..

Sorry for not updating for like A YEAR... Yeah as you all would guess I'm pretty busy with school but..Holidays just started in Malaysia which means I have so much time in my hands YAY!!!!

 I'm trying to finish it by the end of November because I'm in a Writer's block for this story because I don't usually write fluff story it just make my toes and fingers curl... but I had help-OF COURSE!

This chapter (and the chapters after this one) is actually the ideas from my classmate who has an account on 'fanfiction.com' and she did post a oneshot base one the plot we made together so if you're wondering

I DID NOT STEAL THE STORY FROM HER but I did use her story (with the plot we made) but  just modify it... So forgive me if there is mistakes with the name cause she liken Percy and Annebeth couple... : )

Thank you for reading and subscribing..