The Secret Plan!

To Your Heart!

Donghae's POV

 

*Flashback*

I was looking around at the people in the ballroom, it was a formal yet simple party. I was spacing out when I heard someone calling my name. I looked around to see who it was. It was no other than my best friend, Eunhyuk. He walked over towards me and took the seat in front of me. "Hey! Nice party" I smiled at him "Yeah, but it's more than a ball than a party. You look good in a suit" He said while frowning "Thanks! Don't you think there's not many guest here?" I looked at him then at the people in the middle of the ballroom. "Well, my parents doesn't want me to invite so many people" he sounded annoyed "As long as I'm here it's okay right?" I said with my brightest smile "Yup!" he said and we just laughed. I looked at the people around the ballroom, they were all wearing something formal. It was not grand and over the top, typical Eunhyuk.

I was busy talking with Eunhyuk when suddenly, I saw Heechul hyung, my sunbae and close friend, walking into the ballroom with someone who looked very fimiliar. She was very beautiful wearing a flowing white dress with her long brown hair flowing down her shoulders. I was mesmerised with her beauty that I didn't realised that I was staring at her for a long time until Eunhyuk waved his hands in front of me, wanting my attention. "Hae, what or who are you looking at?" he asked me with his chin resting on his palm. "Nothing" I said looking the other way "If it's nothing then why weren't you paying attention to what I was saying?" he rolled his eyes and looked to the way I was looking at.

"Are you looking at her just now?" he said and pointed towards the person beside Heechul hyung. I didn't  reply and just looked down at the table because I knew that I was blushing "Owh~ Is this fish blushing?" he teased me which made me blush harder. "I guess I'm right" he was praising himself. "Do you know who she is?" I asked shyly "Well, from what I know she's Jessica Jung, Heechul hyung's adopted sister., but they are close as ever. Why?" he looked at me with big eyes "Nothing" I said and closed my eyes. "Hey guys!" I heard Heechul hyung calling us, I looked up and saw Heechul hyung with his sister "I wanted to introduce you to someone" he smiled widely " This is my sister" hesaid and turned towards her "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung-immida" he bowed her head a little and whispered to Heechul hyung something and she walked away.

I looked at her until she was out of sight "I think someone is in love" both of them laughed at me "I am no in love" I defended myself "Well, I think you like my sister" Heechul smirked at me, I just looked down at my drink ignoring their teasing. "Hey, you know that if you want my sister's heart, it will be difficult." Heechul hyung said with a serious face "Why?" I asked suddenly interested "Look at the person who denied that he likes her" Eunhyuk said, receiving a smack in the shoulder from me "Well, she's an ice princess. She only smiles when she's around me and her best friends. She doesn't like guys and she's a....." he didn't finish his sentence " A what?" we both said "Nothing nevermind." he said and we ontinued to talk about various things. "What school does she goes to?" I whispered to Eunhyuk "I don't know but some say that she's home schooling" I just nodded and started talking with them 'Jessica Jung....why do you seem so fimiliar?'
 I thought.

 

*End of Flashback*

~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

"Hae! Hae!" Eunhyuk pinched my cheeks "Wae!" I half shouted "Well, you've been space out for a while" he said carefully "Is it wrong for me to space out?" I ask back "Wel, isn't that what Jessica usually does? You're so much like her now" he teased "What ever!" I said and ate my food that had been in front of my eyes for a long time. "Let's go buy something" Eunhyuk suggested and I just agreed because it was our day off.

We were walking pass some stores when I stopped in fornt of a store that caught my eyes. I looked around the store until something caught my eyes "why don't you buy it?" Eunhyuk said "Do you think she'l like it?" I asked with doubt "You won't know if you dont buy it" he said encouraging me. "Okay" I said " I'll take this please" I said to one of the shop worker "Yes, sir. Please wait a minute" she said and I just nodded. "Hope she'll like it" I said and looked at the bag I was holding "I'm sure she will like what ever you buy for her" he said and pat my shoulder for support.

~~***~~***~~***~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~***~~

*The Next Day*

"Hyung" I called him after coming into the cafe', he looked back and smiled at me "Donghae! You're finally here" he said and asked me to sit in the empty seat in front of him. I called him yesterday to meet him today because I had something important I'm planning to tell him. "You know that I waited for almost a hundred years for you to arrive here" He said "Stop exaggerating, hyung" I just rolled my eyes at his joke, 'Just like her' I thought and smiled "What are you smiling at? Am I that beautiful?" he said "Nope and hyung, my girlfriend is the most beautiful person I have ever laid eyes on" I said at him "Your so cheesy, So what do you want to tell me" our conversation was interupted by the waiteress.

"What would you like to order" she said with a flirty look "Coffee for the both of us" I said at her "Well order something later after our girlfriends get here." Heechul hyung said and looked at her smiling while she looked a little dissapointed.After she went away, hyung was so serious "Well what are you planning to do?" he asked me with a serious tone. "Well....."

 

 

To be continued............

 

Hello dear readers,

So this is the first chapter of the story, hope it didn't dissapoint you

I quiet new in writing sweet and fluff stories and I wanted to write something else besides angst.

Please comment on what you think about this story and sorry for any grammatical error

Thank you for reading... :)